Twenty20 Mendocino Autoflowers + Race

Hi, Thank you for posting here! We tried to make a thread a few months ago about this and got shut down for violating the rules. We would be stoked if AFN hosted a thread. Although we may appear to be mega gigantic we are not. We are a licensed CA facility but on the cottage level...the smallest license available in CA. Were just a small team of 4 people doing what we love! The bulk of our business is cultivation but we breed as a passion. Thanks again for sharing!
Just picked up your STS and excited for the auto release!!!

Has anyone received emails/further information about the Great Auto Race? I signed up but have yet to see anything in my emails...just curious.

Thanks.

Any updates?
The race will BEGIN on February 14, 2021.

**On February 13th, 24 hours prior, we will send you a detailed email to let you know which of the 4 sponsors will have the first release on their website, and at what time.

Should get the email and info tomorrow.

The race will BEGIN on February 14, 2021.

**On February 13th, 24 hours prior, we will send you a detailed email to let you know which of the 4 sponsors will have the first release on their website, and at what time.

Should get the email and info tomorrow.
Thank you. I missed this somehow

Has anyone received emails/further information about the Great Auto Race? I signed up but have yet to see anything in my emails...just curious.

Thanks.
Nope!

Back