Reaction score
Hello Growmies! :smokeit: I'm a long time grower and member of GC but figured I'd give this place a try for my next journal. I'm growing these three strains from Twisted Tree this time. Twisted Cookies, Twisted Menagerie and Alien Moonrocks. I got two of each that I'm gonna do perpetually. (I'm actually the guy that got Willow from TT to start selling 2 packs )

Seeds in shot glasses on June 10, planted into coco June 12.

4x8x7 tent

My lights currently are a King LED 600w quantum, a Sayhon SH1000 dimmable LED and a King LED 1500w blurple. Should have a King 2000w quantum soon to add.

I'm running Mother Earth 70/30% coco and perlite with the AN Connoisseur Coco line, slowly buying up the lot of them.
Ink-birds controlling my climate, mostly humidity as I'm in the high desert.

Thanks for stopping by to check out my grow! Pull up a chair and please, ask me anything or drop some constructive advice. I'm always looking for that next piece of cannabis growing info or to help someone else with their grow.:thanks:

Attachments

• 20210610_210929.jpg
    20210610_210929.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 93
  • 20210613_071842.jpg
    20210613_071842.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Grabbing a chair to watch. I have 3 Twisted Tree autos that are at 30 days. Mulled & Twisted , Nova OG and Crinkle Cut. Love the 2 packs, better variety and not locked in to one type for my small tent. Loving the genetics so far but they are very particular about nutrients. Using Dr Earth dry amendments. Getting some leaf clawing from Nitrogen on all except the Nova OG, she is and has been a pleasure to grow.

Last edited:
Grabbing a chair to watch. I have 3 Twisted Tree autos that are at 30 days. Mulled & Twisted , Nova OG and Crinkle Cut. Love the 2 packs, better variety and not locked in to one type for my small tent. Loving the genetics so far but they are very particular about nutrients. Using Dr Earth dry amendments. Getting some leaf clawing from Nitrogen on all except the Nova OG, she is and has been a pleasure to grow.
Thanks buddy! I'll be easy on bringing up my EC. Do you got pics of your plants?

Perfect timing, I am just about to start a grow with Alien Moonrocks and Twisted Menagerie as well, dropping the seeds in the water tomorrow! Will be following along with you on this one, curious to see how yours come out.

Thanks buddy! I'll be easy on bringing up my EC. Do you got pics of your plants?

Here you go. Day 30. Top left Mulled & Twisted, top right Nova OG, front Crinkle Cut

Attachments

• 4C38310E-11EF-4458-B83B-DFFF0F15D37B.jpeg
    4C38310E-11EF-4458-B83B-DFFF0F15D37B.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 104
Perfect timing, I am just about to start a grow with Alien Moonrocks and Twisted Menagerie as well, dropping the seeds in the water tomorrow! Will be following along with you on this one, curious to see how yours come out.

Are you running a journal for them?
Here you go. Day 30. Top left Mulled & Twisted, top right Nova OG, front Crinkle Cut

Damn nice looking plants man!

First above ground! Nice surprise to come home from work to. Grow baby grow! I'm gonna give a very light feeding of AN Voodoo Juice to get those roots kickin'!

Attachments

• 20210615_160725.jpg
    20210615_160725.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 50
They are all great plants. My friends and I have grown all of them. Twisted Tree plants have lots of vigor. I would put Alien Moonrocks up against the best! It puts on some big and tall colas.

This one's looking good today. TM started growing the root weird and it went sideways and exposed itself is I replanted it and no sign of the TC sprout yet. Temps are brutal here so it's 90 in the tent right now with 70% Rh but I'm running LEDs and have read a good bit of research to suggest vegging at higher temps with LEDs is just fine. I turned on my tiny little a/c unit-that-could today so hopefully that helps a bit.

Attachments

• 20210616_162726.jpg
    20210616_162726.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 35
Back