I almost topped her today since it's going so good but decided to just tie down instead.

Looking nice and green. Hold steady. I intended on doing the same last time but I got antsy and topped later than I should have. Slowed her down in veg.

Looking nice and green. Hold steady. I intended on doing the same last time but I got antsy and topped later than I should have. Slowed her down in veg.
Yeah, I know people top autos all the time but with the setbacks I've had this grow in not gonna chance it. Maybe next time.

I still haven't decided between more twisted tree stuff, the new strain and some more Menagerie or go with lights out or blueberry from 207. What do y'all think?

Well, my birthday is coming up next week so I went and ordered myself an automatic watering system!

I'll now be fully automated so I'll have much higher rate of fertigation, hopefully bigger buds because of that and now I can go on vacation for a few days and not worry! Huzzah!!! Maybe I'll pick up a wifi camera too and be extra ballin.

Attachments

• 20210702_063733.jpg
    20210702_063733.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 52
  • Screenshot_20210702-200705_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20210702-200705_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 51
  • Screenshot_20210702-200652_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20210702-200652_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 48
  • Screenshot_20210702-200637_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20210702-200637_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 49
Nice! Excited to see that get setup, I love the idea of auto watering.

Nice! Excited to see that get setup, I love the idea of auto watering.
It should be here in several shipments through the week so I'll probably get building over the weekend.

I'm really pissed about my little Twisted Cookies seedling. Not only has it been growing runty but it's first 2 little leaves got all wind burned from the fan and the next set it really struggling. I hope it pulls through but I'm about to order some 207.

It should be here in several shipments through the week so I'll probably get building over the weekend.

I'm really pissed about my little Twisted Cookies seedling. Not only has it been growing runty but it's first 2 little leaves got all wind burned from the fan and the next set it really struggling. I hope it pulls through but I'm about to order some 207.

Yeah that really sucks about the cookies, hopefully it comes out to something. What you gonna order from 207?

Yeah that really sucks about the cookies, hopefully it comes out to something. What you gonna order from 207?

Well, here it is, finally an update. Kinda forgot about this for a couple weeks but I'm back.
The automatic watering system is next level fuckin awesome! I just monitor my reservoir and that's it!

I also bought a new Maxsisun PB 2000 with remote control. To replace my old King LED 1500blurple. Was gonna get the SF 2000 but this turns out to be the same parts (Samsung lm301b diodes and mean well driver) putting out slightly more PPFD for half the price.

The seeds I ordered are Blueberry autos and they came with two free Northern Lights. My last harvest was a bunch of Northern Lights auto from ILGM and they were outstanding beasts. It will be interesting to see how 207's NL stands up to them.

Attachments

• 20210729_063450.jpg
    20210729_063450.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 44
  • 20210729_063510.jpg
    20210729_063510.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 43
  • 20210710_143212.jpg
    20210710_143212.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Well, shit! That little TC ended up hermie. I hope I pulled it in time but one banana seemed well developed and dangling already.

I've heard such good things about Twisted Tree but have had nothing but bullshit with these seeds. I almost want to give these 2 plants away and start over. What the fuck is the sense in only growing 2 small plants? No way it will last till next harvest.

Well, my birthday is coming up next week so I went and ordered myself an automatic watering system!

I'll now be fully automated so I'll have much higher rate of fertigation, hopefully bigger buds because of that and now I can go on vacation for a few days and not worry! Huzzah!!! Maybe I'll pick up a wifi camera too and be extra ballin.
Excellent choice mate, had I to do it over again, I would do the same rather than autopots. CocoforCannabis has some nice info on how to set your system up. Be careful about the timer, you need to be able to program it to short time periods, and some of them don't permit that.

Good luck with it. :pighug:

Back