Live Stoners uk growers club

I really like this Culitvar, dense large kolas and perfect to SCROG, a real winner Sawney and I love that tart lemon profile that hits you on the inhale. It certainly has depth to it and THC levels are up there to.

I'm growing your Hellraisers out next as they are similar in structure to the WG's. I imagine alongside the Lecter this could be possibly in your top 3 strains.
Thanks mate. Appreciate the info and glad you like it .

HELLRAISER was bred using the chemdogging pheno of white f1 and crossed to DEADITE kush and is currently on gen1. It's a little smaller in stature and the buds are dense. A fruit terp profile with some gas .
Have fun raising hell mate .:devil:
The new SAWNEY x DUTCH PASSION white x ultimate may be something you will like ?

Thanks mate. Appreciate the info and glad you like it .

HELLRAISER was bred using the chemdogging pheno of white f1 and crossed to DEADITE kush and is currently on gen1. It's a little smaller in stature and the buds are dense. A fruit terp profile with some gas .
Have fun raising hell mate .:devil:
The new SAWNEY x DUTCH PASSION white x ultimate may be something you will like ?
I'm all over those Sawney, like a tramp on a bag of chips. :crying:

My two favourite seed houses collaborating what could possibly be better? I really like the DP Ultimate, it's one I've grown before and was really thrilled with how they turned out. Sign me up if need someone to grow them out SCROG style.

I'm all over those Sawney, like a tramp on a bag of chips. :crying:

My two favourite seed houses collaborating what could possibly be better? I really like the DP Ultimate, it's one I've grown before and was really thrilled with how they turned out. Sign me up if need someone to grow them out SCROG style.
I will put you top of the list for the new cross. ✨️ and it's one I'm excited about to.
The white chem f1 from mephisto has been at the top of my breeding projects and one I know I can conger magical cross strains from. 2019 was the start. Lol
So far I have made the white chem into my white gen3 , hellraiser gen1 and the new ultimate white f1 plus I have plans again for a new white strain. Lol go go go go .

@St. Tom thanks buddy.
I think this year will interest you very much in the new SAWNEY DUTCH line.
This line gives me the chance to create big plant's with more time on the veg cycle in the new strains. Strains made for training and yield.

The new SAWNEY DUTCH NIGHTSTALKER OG will need test growers soon .
A long side the ULTIMATE WHITE .

I will put you top of the list for the new cross. ✨️ and it's one I'm excited about to.
The white chem f1 from mephisto has been at the top of my breeding projects and one I know I can conger magical cross strains from. 2019 was the start. Lol
So far I have made the white chem into my white gen3 , hellraiser gen1 and the new ultimate white f1 plus I have plans again for a new white strain. Lol go go go go .
Honestly the WG3 is top notch, I'll be pumped for this variant.

Oh brother, the way everything falls into place organically...It's perfect!!
Great people, lot's of friendship...What more can a guy ask? No 👌

I'm back into it lads. I had a fucker of a setback with soil mites in my organic 10-gallon bags. I just harvested some lovely Tinto De Verano (I recommend this fire strain from Mephisto. 10 Oz from 2 plants) and planted my sprout straight after only to have them not come up. A quick look under the scope and I could see the mites eating the tiny tap root! I tried a couple of different things to deal with them but I kept getting failures. Anyone else would have tossed the soil and started again but I'm determined to get my living soil back in balance. I read the mites are only sometimes a problem for seedlings so I decided to start them in 1 litre pots and I'll transplant them at 10 days. I took my bags outside and let them freeze for 24 hours. I've also let them become pretty dry as to fuck with any remaining mites. I'll rehydrate them with tea and aloe in a few days and immediately transplant my seedlings. Wish me luck UK grow bros!
Oh, I've got a Mango Smile and a 3Wok OG on the go. Mephisto.

I'm back into it lads. I had a fucker of a setback with soil mites in my organic 10-gallon bags. I just harvested some lovely Tinto De Verano (I recommend this fire strain from Mephisto. 10 Oz from 2 plants) and planted my sprout straight after only to have them not come up. A quick look under the scope and I could see the mites eating the tiny tap root! I tried a couple of different things to deal with them but I kept getting failures. Anyone else would have tossed the soil and started again but I'm determined to get my living soil back in balance. I read the mites are only sometimes a problem for seedlings so I decided to start them in 1 litre pots and I'll transplant them at 10 days. I took my bags outside and let them freeze for 24 hours. I've also let them become pretty dry as to fuck with any remaining mites. I'll rehydrate them with tea and aloe in a few days and immediately transplant my seedlings. Wish me luck UK grow bros!
Oh, I've got a Mango Smile and a 3Wok OG on the go. Mephisto.
good luck bro I've been smashing it with biotabs also maybe start your seedling in fresh light mix in solo cups also great to see you back I love seeing us UK folks do well

Back