Live Stoners uk growers club

good luck bro I've been smashing it with biotabs also maybe start your seedling in fresh light mix in solo cups also great to see you back I love seeing us UK folks do well
That's pretty much what I did. It's day 10 today so I rehydrated my soil with aloe and 1/4 strength microbial tea and LAB and repotted them into their new home. A few hours later and I can see they are happy. Just need to get through the next few days of critter risk then I think I'm good. Doing the tie and release method so will probably give them 5 days before bending them ladies over.

That's pretty much what I did. It's day 10 today so I rehydrated my soil with aloe and 1/4 strength microbial tea and LAB and repotted them into their new home. A few hours later and I can see they are happy. Just need to get through the next few days of critter risk then I think I'm good. Doing the tie and release method so will probably give them 5 days before bending them ladies over.
I've actually reused my soil on 2 of my 4 plants and I've only just started it but if I started seeing bugs and gnats I think I'd lash it away well as long as it doesn't fly around there welcome to work and do there magic underground :vibe: also from having to dump 6 15 litre pots of coco after every grow it's a well deserved change. Anyhow bro if you remember tag me occasionally in your thread as I lose track who I've looked at grower wise as happy to tag along

I've actually reused my soil on 2 of my 4 plants and I've only just started it but if I started seeing bugs and gnats I think I'd lash it away well as long as it doesn't fly around there welcome to work and do there magic underground :vibe: also from having to dump 6 15 litre pots of coco after every grow it's a well deserved change. Anyhow bro if you remember tag me occasionally in your thread as I lose track who I've looked at grower wise as happy to tag along
this will be my 3rd run on this soil. I put a lot of effort and time into this soil so I really want to try and get the most out of it. The little critters are part of the soil food web but there are a lot of them so things are a little out of balance. I think if I get through the next week then I'm golden. The transplant went really well and they look super happy. Fingers crossed mate! I don't have a thread on here (I found my home in GrassCity) but I just drop into this thread from time to time. You boys are killing it.

this will be my 3rd run on this soil. I put a lot of effort and time into this soil so I really want to try and get the most out of it. The little critters are part of the soil food web but there are a lot of them so things are a little out of balance. I think if I get through the next week then I'm golden. The transplant went really well and they look super happy. Fingers crossed mate! I don't have a thread on here (I found my home in GrassCity) but I just drop into this thread from time to time. You boys are killing it.
you ever make a thread bro tag me ok

Back