Understated Yield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Statgator

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
Hello All,

From what I have seen thus far I feel like Mephisto is severely understating the yield potential of the genetics they are producing. Recently saw a buddies AvT get 13. The other two AvT he has sitting next to that one look much bigger. I can't wait to see. The Ripley's though is on another level and I can only image that his Ripley's come in at 15+. SODK looks like it will easily be in that category and so will NCH. The only under performing I've seen so far from a yield perspective is Sour Stomper. His Sour Stomper will still get 5 on average.

We are seriously sitting at the precipice of the new dawn of cannabis. I'm in awe at the genetics work going on at Mephisto. It's amazing.

Safe growing to all.

Hello All,

From what I have seen thus far I feel like Mephisto is severely understating the yield potential of the genetics they are producing. Recently saw a buddies AvT get 13. The other two AvT he has sitting next to that one look much bigger. I can't wait to see. The Ripley's though is on another level and I can only image that his Ripley's come in at 15+. SODK looks like it will easily be in that category and so will NCH. The only under performing I've seen so far from a yield perspective is Sour Stomper. His Sour Stomper will still get 5 on average.

We are seriously sitting at the precipice of the new dawn of cannabis. I'm in awe at the genetics work going on at Mephisto. It's amazing.

Safe growing to all.
Mephisto cant go around claiming 13oz plants, because that is not average for various pot sizes and growing methods. Mephisto's plants will yield more than they state. Plus, if you use certain technique's you will get even larger plants. They base their claims on Organic grows in smaller pots with 600w HPS.

I have seen 40 ish start to finish Mephisto plants and other than some duds and few low yielders the rest, approximately 36 of them, have all been monsters like that. Low teens in yield on a 7 gal pot. My buddy isn't doing anything crazy. It's an organic grow. Uses a lot of bacteria.

So while I understand the above I still think they are seriously understated. Someone should know if they've hit the top or not. Maybe Mephisto creates a new measurement statistic for yield, like a maximum potential stat.

I have seen 40 ish start to finish Mephisto plants and other than some duds and few low yielders the rest, approximately 36 of them, have all been monsters like that. Low teens in yield on a 7 gal pot. My buddy isn't doing anything crazy. It's an organic grow. Uses a lot of bacteria.

So while I understand the above I still think they are seriously understated. Someone should know if they've hit the top or not. Maybe Mephisto creates a new measurement statistic for yield, like a maximum potential stat.
Id say 3gal pot for autos is about the norm, some people go to 5 for larger varieties. Im interested in exactly what soil your buddy is using got get such high yields, and what amendments are added. Lights, growing conditions etc. Pics would awesome... cheers!

I would say not that many people are putting their autos in 7gals. Like stated above 3 gal probably the average grower pot size.

Also feel like they're probably not trying to get into the business of saying what the maximum potential is because who knows what the odds of hitting that actually are?

If one out of every 500 grown can hit that max potential is that worth telling people about it?

Id say 3gal pot for autos is about the norm, some people go to 5 for larger varieties. Im interested in exactly what soil your buddy is using got get such high yields, and what amendments are added. Lights, growing conditions etc. Pics would awesome... cheers!
I want to know too lol

If his buddy is getting 13+ ounces per plant im about to start doing whatever he’s doing

Better to under promise and over deliver in my book.

Like others have said.. there’s many people doing so many grow styles it’s hard to give a definitive answer.

For us, in a 4x8 with 18 plants under a de-hps running 600w to 1000w on 24/0 depending the season and time in the cycle we hit a kg without too much bother. That’s our typical style and number but then of course you can adjust every aspect infinitely.

Cheers

Cool to get a response from Mephisto!

Just inspected his Walter White and I would guess she will go 7 max. So yes not all of them are high yielding but still even 7 is relatively high at one per gallon of soil.

I want to know too lol

If his buddy is getting 13+ ounces per plant im about to start doing whatever he’s doing

Zip,

He runs an organic grow. If you wanted to do what he does it would just be a couple of major things. 1) Mind your microlife (bacteria and fungus) and 2) Water perfectly. Otherwise he just uses highly amended soil and regular roots organic soil. LED lights etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back