Understated Yield

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say not that many people are putting their autos in 7gals. Like stated above 3 gal probably the average grower pot size.

Also feel like they're probably not trying to get into the business of saying what the maximum potential is because who knows what the odds of hitting that actually are?

If one out of every 500 grown can hit that max potential is that worth telling people about it?

I don't think the likelihood would be that low. I've seen so many now it's starting to look easy.

Also unless a genetic is pre-conditioned by breeding to favor a small pot, most plants max yield would be limited by pot size, up to a certain point. Not sure what that point is for Autos but I'm guess it can't be above 15gal.

Id say 3gal pot for autos is about the norm, some people go to 5 for larger varieties. Im interested in exactly what soil your buddy is using got get such high yields, and what amendments are added. Lights, growing conditions etc. Pics would awesome... cheers!

The amended soil he uses is called Depth Charge.

Depth Charge is a local metro Detroit hand made hot soil. Think something similar to Subcool Super Soil with an updates recipe.

I have been using Depth Charge in conjunction with various fertilizer spikes with great success for many years. Very little liquid feeding needed.

Things may be slightly updated now but a older list of ingredients as follows:

Ingredients: Sphagnum peat moss,perlite, worm castings, bone mea,l blood meal, bat guano, volcanic rock dust, Azomite, kelp meal, alfalfa meal, rock phosphate, dolomite lime, magnesium sulfate, humic acid derived from freshwater humic substances, bird guano, crab shell meal, shrimp meal, neem seed meal, Bokashi, molasses

Great product. Cheers all ,happy growing.

Edit..You buy it at Indoor Organics in Auburn Hills. Try it out for low matience high quality organic gardening.

I just pulled a zip and a half easy off my smallest of three ready deez nugs plants... can’t wait to chop the others. Glad I like it cuz I’m about to have a lot of it!

The dog food thing made me laugh out loud. Could you imagine we all start seeking high grades of dog food as nutrients for plants. People are running liquid dog food teas...

Depthcharge, yes from Indoororganics is some amazing stuff. The owner, Nick, takes it very seriously.

The dog food thing made me laugh out loud. Could you imagine we all start seeking high grades of dog food as nutrients for plants. People are running liquid dog food teas...

Depthcharge, yes from Indoororganics is some amazing stuff. The owner, Nick, takes it very seriously.
I left an email requesting information on it. No response. It looks like Super Soil basically. Which doesn't work well in Coco. I wanted to see how you can use it in Coco from Start to finish. Super Soil runs out of steam. So do Biotabs. Coco and organics are hard to get same result as with nutes. I just don't like dirt. But would love to have an all Organic Coco grow that yields well.

I left an email requesting information on it. No response. It looks like Super Soil basically. Which doesn't work well in Coco. I wanted to see how you can use it in Coco from Start to finish. Super Soil runs out of steam. So do Biotabs. Coco and organics are hard to get same result as with nutes. I just don't like dirt. But would love to have an all Organic Coco grow that yields well.

Dont you find adding dirt stuff to coco screws up the drainage of coco bad enough that its not worth doing it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back