Understated Yield

Status
Not open for further replies.
You like to hear yourself talk. I said good organic buds taste nice. Organic growing will not increase the strength. And Terpene profiles are not strength. I don't believe your friend is yielding that much in any form of growing, especially Organic. Furthermore, I would rather have 5oz of Killer Sour Stomper vs 10oz of Trichless AVT or Ripley's. Some strains yield better than others. But to say 5oz per plant of Sour Stomper sucks, I say....You Suck. Does your screen name stand for Instagator? Because that's all you are doing. Have you ever grown? You act like you know about growing, but you don't. I hate that about this generation. All talk. And zero real experience, just what you read and learn from others makes you feel experienced. I am done wasting my breath on someone who doesnt grow, but his buddy this and buddy that is the shit. You won't earn respect around here, but I don't think you care...you already know everything.

This post shows who you are inside. Enjoy. You are offended by someone you don't know providing you with information that you didn't pay for. Nor did you ask for it, but you kept coming back. Now look at the negative energy you have from this. Maybe if you go back and re-read what I wrote and consider it from a different perspective that maybe you are the one that doesn't know everything, just like me. That we are all here learning. etc.. You know

If you look at what I wrote vs what you wrote. You personally attacked and I never did such to you. I said that you were not correct. Which you are not. The question is, will you do the research now to confirm what I'm telling you? Doubtful.

I don't care about forum respect. Just want the numbers to be correct so that I look through the seedguide and know what is really up. @mephisto

Reminds me of an old saying proven true over and over again...

Those that can't do seem to think they should teach.

Go, do, document everything. Come back with proof &not sounding like a twentysomething college kid running his mouth to a bunch of old timers.
Sounds trollish... if the shoe fits bro... I'll go smoke what I grew... you go smoke what you grew. Oh wait... you'll have to ask buddy to share...

Screenshot_20190103-235454_Gallery.jpg

I'm so surprised no one has jumped in here and stated that they get those numbers. I'm shocked actually. I really, really thought others would say the same.

What I've seen is so easy and straightforward I'm at a loss for words.

Can not one other person that comes across this post say the same?

That dog is seriously happy. lol

I'm so surprised no one has jumped in here and stated that they get those numbers. I'm shocked actually. I really, really thought others would say the same.

What I've seen is so easy and straightforward I'm at a loss for words.

Can not one other person that comes across this post say the same?

That dog is seriously happy. lol
I honestly cannot recall a single grow I’ve come across where anyone yielded more than 10 oz. from a single plant! Oh wait... I think I recall a Fugue State in a dwc setup that got huge I believe it went past 100days. Don’t recall final yield but I imagine it was over 10 oz. but in organically in soil??? Can’t think of one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back