Mephisto Genetics Unique taken a Ride on The Fantsamo Express

She is not known for big buds.Most of the ones I have grown have been a little lanky with smaller buds that grow very slowly.A Sativa trait for sure.
This got decent sized ones on the bigger plant the runt I wasn’t expecting big buds bcoz of the leaf size that plant had and also not being on nutrients.. they all dense at least even the popcorn buds the larger buds are very dense for a sativa almost rock hard :headbang::pass:

Hey guys I’m still stroking this for every gram I can get from her ;) also a bud shot of what I’m smoking :)

7CD6C952-DF7F-43BD-B59F-66A833DD00B6.jpeg
EB5894F5-460E-4449-8E0C-83FE9DA8EBD8.jpeg

The yield on the runt was 43.52 plus the 7+ gms I already smoked so this come in at 50.52grams not to shabby from popcorn buds :d5::smoking::pass:
Next one will be in a few more days
248FAD85-851D-4ADE-BC07-11FEB67673D2.jpeg

Do you have the hazier phenos or the fruity phenotype?Smells like a papaya,mango smoothie or something very UN-marijuana smelling and the best for stealth.How old is this lady now?

Do you have the hazier phenos or the fruity phenotype?Smells like a papaya,mango smoothie or something very UN-marijuana smelling and the best for stealth.How old is this lady now?
well, honestly it's still changing a bit...It's really not cured enough to give any type of smoke report I normally wait about 4weeks..By then the natural flavors should be present and not change after that amount of time about the only thing I've noticed as buds cure for extended periods of time they develop a much more rich flavor, that's the only way I can describe.. I have some that's been curing over 18-24months and it's extremely Rich in flavor! But to answer your question, I get the haze then it changes some, I am getting a pine-ish on the exhale and a haze on inhale, so this has changed a lot since I mentioned that before...Before I had a sweet flavor it still kinda does, but that is now from the pine-ish before I said the sweet was almost fruity.. but I will update this more as time goes on.. I like be able give most accurate smoke report I possibly can ...I know the wait blows, but every-time I ever gave smoke report before 4wks I always regretted it because shortly after the flavor would change, like almost right after my review but after a point when I can no-longer change.. so that's kinda why I wait..:headbang:

Back