Mephisto Genetics Unique taken a Ride on The Fantsamo Express

You have to cure for sure!I hear you I have bud that is 2-3 years old and definitely smokes better and gets me higher than fresher stuff.Proper storage is important too (temp./humidity).Bovedas in the fridge after 2 months in the jars at cool room temps and it will keep for a LONG time.I know personally stored this way is still perfect after 5+ years.

You have to cure for sure!I hear you I have bud that is 2-3 years old and definitely smokes better and gets me higher than fresher stuff.Proper storage is important too (temp./humidity).Bovedas in the fridge after 2 months in the jars at cool room temps and it will keep for a LONG time.I know personally stored this way is still perfect after 5+ years.
Yeah, so you know what I mean about the flavor of extended cured buds...There's nothing like it and noway possible to get that flavor without a cure like that...:headbang:

well, honestly it's still changing a bit...It's really not cured enough to give any type of smoke report I normally wait about 4weeks..By then the natural flavors should be present and not change after that amount of time about the only thing I've noticed as buds cure for extended periods of time they develop a much more rich flavor, that's the only way I can describe.. I have some that's been curing over 18-24months and it's extremely Rich in flavor! But to answer your question, I get the haze then it changes some, I am getting a pine-ish on the exhale and a haze on inhale, so this has changed a lot since I mentioned that before...Before I had a sweet flavor it still kinda does, but that is now from the pine-ish before I said the sweet was almost fruity.. but I will update this more as time goes on.. I like be able give most accurate smoke report I possibly can ...I know the wait blows, but every-time I ever gave smoke report before 4wks I always regretted it because shortly after the flavor would change, like almost right after my review but after a point when I can no-longer change.. so that's kinda why I wait..:headbang:
Your Thoroughness is applauded:toke:

Your Thoroughness is applauded:toke:
Thanks Man, it really blows when ya give a smoke report then a few days later the flavor changes some.. Maybe that's not a big deal to some but to me it is.. Plus I feel if people are going to be interested in a strain due to the smoke report I feel that should be accurate..:d5::smokeout: Even though this wasn't a breeder test grow, I still treat my plants the same as if it was...

this spot on this bud is just from light, leaf or something. but there's no seeds thats for sure, I didn't pollinate or S1
IMG_0382.JPG

Back