Night Owl Seeds Valentines day drop early info

These are exclusive to premium!

Zamunda Cookies

Zamaldelica Express x Crinkled Cookies

This isofficially my 100th Night Owl release and, quite frankly, the only seeds that I’ve ever been nervous about popping!!! The mix of landrace genetics and cookie genetics could create something incredibly special, upper echelon, top shelf, connoisseur grade elite flower! It could also create a herm prone monstrosity. Time will tell The choice is yours.Thank you for all of your support over the years. I simply cannot put into words how much you guys mean to me. This would not be possible without your support. I will continue to do everything in my power to keep pushing the boundaries of autoflowering genetics. Thank you.

Outlier C

(Outlier Z x Crinkled Cookies)

Frost on frost on frost. Another incredible Outlier Z specimen that I just couldn’t resist incorporating into the mix, mated to the snow storm that is Crinkled Cookies.

Tropical Wiz V.2

(Mango Isle x Wizard’s Apprentice)

Using a Zamaldelica Express dominant Mango Isle and the same Wizard’s Apprentice reversal used to make the F5, this is an homage to my very first limited edition release ever, Tropical Wiz.

Roswell Cookies

(Ripley’s OG *2015 Alien Tech Pheno* x Tyrone Stomper) X Crinkled Cookies

This one is destined to be a legend. A menage of out of this world heavy hitters.

1644744337299.png

Info for the general public drop:

Date: Today 02/13/2022
Time: 10 PM EST
Link: TSB NightOwl Storefront

Open to everyone, don't forget this is the last of the free shipping.

New Originals!
  • Pre 98 Episode 1 F4- Pre 98 Bubba Kush (Clone Only) x Auto Skywalker
  • Outlier Z F4- Pre 98 Bubba Kush (Clone Only) x Auto Skywalker (Candy pheno selected and worked from F2 more info below)
Limited edition
  • Mango Isle F2 - Mango Isle x Mango Isle (Mango Smile x Zamaldelica Express)
S.O.S
  • The Mandela Effect - Fugue State x Mango Isle
  • Dessert Isle- (Toof Decay x Tyrone Stomper) x Mango Isle
In Testing - different than "Testers"
  • ZaMango - Zamaldelica Express x Mango Isle
  • Cookies ‘n’ Creamix - Royal Stomper Remix x Crinkle Cookies F2
  • Spice Melange - Outlier Z x Mango Isle
NightOwl Calendar + Exclusive Calendar Pack ($75)
  • Daytona 5000 - Triangle Stomper (Triangle Auto x Tyrone Stomper) x Marathon OG
  • Orlando's Magic - Triangle Stomper x Wizard's Apprentice

NightOwl Calendar $25

Goodie Bags ($50 for the goodie bag)
  • Chocolate
  • Rolling paper pack
  • Ashtray
  • Stickers
  • Hat pin
  • Owl Pellets- ??? x ??? , 3 random seeds
  • Most will come with multiple pins and a keychain, as well as another scratcher.
Merch

The "Choo Choo Choose You Bundle" ($400) comes with:
Promos :)
  • Purchase 5 packs, get 1 Halloween tester
  • Purchase 10 packs, get 2 Halloween testers
    • Calendar bundle packs (Daytona 5000 or Orlando's Magic) count as 1 pack
    • Goodie Bags don't count as a pack
Halloween Testers :
  • Magic Marathon
  • Cookie Smasher
  • *Possibly more depending on quantities
Shipping Info

Sadly this is the last Bazaar drop that will include free shipping.
Please check the current shipping situation to your country before placing an order.

For countries with shipping shutdowns...
If you choose to order there is still free shipping, but your order will not be sent until First Class mailing resumes service.
You can also choose to pay for International Priority Express service, which is still running worldwide.

---

Q :What should be good for the outdoor season?

A :Mango Isle F2, and ZaMango. Avoid the new bubba crosses as they can get dense.

Q: Strains with Crinkle cookies, can you tell us a little more about the effects? are there any other details known about this one?

A: Indica dom plants with heavy branching, and dense buds. Mentally stimulating and physically relaxing. Grape, berry, and cookies flavors blended extremely well. Frost for days. Flat top buds are the extreme crinkle learners

They’re currently in testing, but I’m expecting the Crinkled Cookies infusion to add extra resin coverage, deeper flavors, and increased branching to some already fantastic plants!

Q :The outlier Z description touches on effects but not so much in the pre 98 description. Any help in making a descision based on effects?

A: The Episode 1 has a heavier body stone than the OZ, but both can be very sedative. I’d start smoking the OZ earlier in the day than the Pre 98. I know everyone receives the effects differently based on body chemistry, but that’s how they hit me personally. Hope that helps!

Attachments

• 1644744256424.png
    1644744256424.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Drop is live to general public, don't forget this is the last of the free shipping.

Another question I caught on IG

Q: If you could only buy one? Which would it be?

Daz: Mango Isle F2 or ZaMango. The Zamaldelica Express in them just does it for me

Drop is live to general public, don't forget this is the last of the free shipping.

Another question I caught on IG

Q: If you could only buy one? Which would it be?

Daz: Mango Isle F2 or ZaMango. The Zamaldelica Express in them just does it for me
I got Mango Isle and Mandela Effect. Can't wait.

I haven’t grown out any NightOwl yet, so went ahead and grabbed the choo choo bundle. :headbang: I figure it will give me a nice taste of his work. Seed trading isn’t allowed on AFN, is it?

I haven’t grown out any NightOwl yet, so went ahead and grabbed the choo choo bundle. :headbang: I figure it will give me a nice taste of his work. Seed trading isn’t allowed on AFN, is it?

I'm pretty sure trading isn't allowed but I don't know much about the etiquette & rules on AFN :biggrin: .
Be cautious when trading for other N.O packs as they're not sealed, I'd only trade with individuals I trust.

Back