Indoor Vapo's Vivisection section.

......The tiny little Fugue Indica......ssshhhhhhhh!!! :redface:
IMG_20181008_221526.jpg

Well, you don't go by what that says for any light changes... you only want the chart for the nute part, you got the flowering part down already...you know just how many hours you plan to run...that part is 100% your choice!
understood dude..:headbang:....what I don't understand is why? it says to change the light in such segments over the flowering period dude....as it is headed an autoflower chart......i'm running 24/0 so it doesn't make much diff to me:smiley1:
feedchard-hydrococol-autoflowersoftwater-768x543.jpg

understood dude..:headbang:....what I don't understand is why? it says to change the light in such segments over the flowering period dude....as it is headed an autoflower chart......i'm running 24/0 so it doesn't make much diff to me:smiley1:View attachment 958903
Way too complicated for me Vapo! Don’t they know we’re stoners? They are looking just fine in spite of the glitch. Forge on!!! :baked::watering:

Way too complicated for me Vapo! Don’t they know we’re stoners? They are looking just fine in spite of the glitch. Forge on!!! :baked::watering:
yep!......you are right :bow::bow:.....there I go again overthinking things, again, already lol:crying:...thanks @BCBudlady :thanks::thanks::thanks:....Forge on and stay a steady course it is:smiley1::vibe::vibe::smiley1:

oh shit dudes lol....I just remembered that I forgot to move the decimal point TWO places when I tried it on the ones I culled.....I was giving them Explode at 2ml per liter....what a doughnut!!....:face:....:cooldance:

Last edited:
Back