Photoperiod Vertical Hydroponic Grow Journal

PureBlaze420

Bud Warriors
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
Hey everyone this is my first Journal so let me know if i have missed anything!
This is a Legal Cannabis Grow in California
The Setup

12X12 Room
Medium-#3 Perlite
Reverse Osmosis Reservoir Water-55 PPM
Room Temp-72F
Humidity-35%
Reservoir Water Temp-68F
Reservoir PH-5.5
Water Duration/Interval-Every 6 hours for 3 minutes
Timer used for Lights & Pumps- Titan Dual Digital Timer
Humboldt Countys Own Nutrients Full Line

Strains
Skywalker OG-Indica Dominant Hybrid-7 Inchs Tall
King Louis XIII-Indica Dominant Hybrid-7 Inchs tall
Veg time-7 days In vertical system

Vertical Hydroponic System with 72 Plant Site X2

6 Ft Tall and 4Ft Wide
1200 Watts HPS(Two 600 Watt Cool Tubes Connected Via 6 inch Duct Connector)
440 CFM Inline Fan blowing air up through the lights and venting out into the ceiling
Ona for Odor Control
1260 GPH Submersible Pump Submerged in a 50 Gallon Reservoir based in a bathroom.

Water pressure was highest from the shower faucet so i connected my reverse osmosis line to it.
A 1/4 Inch Drip Line that has purified water running through it is connected to a Float valve that i installed in a 50 gallon Rubbermaid container. Two Submersible Pumps are submerged in the reservoir one for each vertical system.

There are two 8 inchs Round Airstones in the reservoir to provide oxygen to the water.

A 1/2 Inch Drip Line is Connected to the Pump and than connects to the Main 1 Inch Dripline that sits on top of the vertical tower. I used zip ties to secure the line and placed .5 GPH Drip stakes at the top of each vertical system sitting in the Perlite.

Water Flows down throughout each Tower until it goes to the bottom Catch basin where once it reaches half full drains to the bath tub via a 1260 GPH Submersible pump sitting in the basin.

I attached some pictures of the clones,Water Setup and the system when it was built without plants and the companies picture. The systems were sold by Probio Plastics in British Columbia and shipped to California.

Attachments

• originalcage_lrg.jpg
    originalcage_lrg.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 292
  • IMG_3556.jpg
    IMG_3556.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_3558.JPG
    IMG_3558.JPG
    187.8 KB · Views: 246
  • IMG_3566.JPG
    IMG_3566.JPG
    112.8 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_3699.JPG
    IMG_3699.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 212
  • IMG_3700.JPG
    IMG_3700.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_3701.JPG
    IMG_3701.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_3704.jpg
    IMG_3704.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 293
:pop:Ohhhhhh yeahhhhh!!!

Hey everyone this is my first Journal so let me know if i have missed anything!
This is a Legal Cannabis Grow in California
The Setup

12X12 Room
Medium-#3 Perlite
Reverse Osmosis Reservoir Water-55 PPM
Room Temp-72F
Humidity-35%
Reservoir Water Temp-68F
Reservoir PH-5.5
Water Duration/Interval-Every 6 hours for 3 minutes
Timer used for Lights & Pumps- Titan Dual Digital Timer
Humboldt Countys Own Nutrients Full Line

Strains
Skywalker OG-Indica Dominant Hybrid-7 Inchs Tall
King Louis XIII-Indica Dominant Hybrid-7 Inchs tall
Veg time-7 days In vertical system

Vertical Hydroponic System with 72 Plant Site X2

6 Ft Tall and 4Ft Wide
1200 Watts HPS(Two 600 Watt Cool Tubes Connected Via 6 inch Duct Connector)
440 CFM Inline Fan blowing air up through the lights and venting out into the ceiling
Ona for Odor Control
1260 GPH Submersible Pump Submerged in a 50 Gallon Reservoir based in a bathroom.

Water pressure was highest from the shower faucet so i connected my reverse osmosis line to it.
A 1/4 Inch Drip Line that has purified water running through it is connected to a Float valve that i installed in a 50 gallon Rubbermaid container. Two Submersible Pumps are submerged in the reservoir one for each vertical system.

There are two 8 inchs Round Airstones in the reservoir to provide oxygen to the water.

A 1/2 Inch Drip Line is Connected to the Pump and than connects to the Main 1 Inch Dripline that sits on top of the vertical tower. I used zip ties to secure the line and placed .5 GPH Drip stakes at the top of each vertical system sitting in the Perlite.

Water Flows down throughout each Tower until it goes to the bottom Catch basin where once it reaches half full drains to the bath tub via a 1260 GPH Submersible pump sitting in the basin.

I attached some pictures of the clones,Water Setup and the system when it was built without plants and the companies picture. The systems were sold by Probio Plastics in British Columbia and shipped to California.

Update!

7 Days in Flower
Resevoir-375PPM
Room Temp-75F
Humidity-42%
Reservoir Water Temp-68F
Reservoir PH-6.2
Water Duration/Interval-Every 4 Hours for 3 minutes
Fed 50ML of Micro & Bloom, 25ML of Grow, 50 ML of Killer Tea, 25 ML of Magnum, 25 ML of Snowstorm Ultra, 25ML of Sonic Bloom, 15ML of Power-SI(Silica Acid)

Plants are growing rapidly, twice in size first week of flower, Signs of nitrogen & Magnesium deficiency on some plants that arent getting enough water(found a kink in one of the drip lines) all good now!

Most of the plants are stretching, the vertical system needs to be enclosed to keep all the light within the circular area, My Guess is the Average plant will yield 10 grams each X 72 plants with 1200 Watts Drain to waste Vertical Hydro System

IMG_3706.jpg
IMG_3708.jpg

Haha the only space I have I am vertically challenged, having only 34" from the top of the pots to the lights surface. One day i'd love to try a whole vertical room. That would be awesome

Back