Mephisto Genetics Water Farm Dabbles In Dirt

water farm

nothin' ain't worth nothin' but it's free
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
upload_2018-10-29_15-57-26.png

Hey Autoflower family !!

so I started 2 of each strain above in wet paper towels / DVD cases last Wednesday evening. 48 hours later I had most taproots coming out and transferred to 3 gallon fabric pots prepared with Roots organic (original) soil and @mephisto super soil amendment. Well actually I ran out of the amendment and two of the pots I think Bubbasquanch and Ghost Toof are prepared with Kind soil instead. I had some Kind soil laying around that I have never used and like I said I ran out of amendment

I have more room now and may start more plants in the near future possibly in 5 gallon we'll see

checked today and it does look like at least 1 of each of the 11 strains will be viable to grow out and I will put up some pictures tomorrow

Cheers AFN !!

View attachment 966917

Hey Autoflower family !!

so I started 2 of each strain above in wet paper towels / DVD cases last Wednesday evening. 48 hours later I had most taproots coming out and transferred to 3 gallon fabric pots prepared with Roots organic (original) soil and @mephisto super soil amendment. Well actually I ran out of the amendment and two of the pots I think Bubbasquanch and Ghost Toof are prepared with Kind soil instead. I had some Kind soil laying around that I have never used and like I said I ran out of amendment

I have more room now and may start more plants in the near future possibly in 5 gallon we'll see

checked today and it does look like at least 1 of each of the 11 strains will be viable to grow out and I will put up some pictures tomorrow

Cheers AFN !!

Anyone using a spreadsheet like that for cataloging Mephisto strains gets my attention. I have one too but its much simpler. Strain, quantity ordered, quantity received (always greater than ordered) and quantity remaining (never enough).

IMG_6707.JPG
IMG_6706.JPG

wee little babies !! Both Bubbasquanch are struggling to break free and go vertical ( I see both the seeds working on it ) and the 1 CremeTasmo I see had a very difficult time getting out of the seed shell + membrane but looks to be OK now so I still believe there is 1 viable plant for each strain

Whoa!!! That's gonna be a whole lotta green very soon, nice selection also. I'm in!

@Seymourbud haha lets hope so brother !! welcome aboard my friend always a pleasure :welcome:

I’m in Farms!!!

@KREATURE alright alright alright !! :welcome:

I wish you luck with your grow but knowing you, you won’t need luck! I suspect you will raise some trees, keep us posted.
.:greenthumb::growing:

@Arsenal cheers mate !! Ill take whatever luck I can get man thank you :welcome:

Anyone using a spreadsheet like that for cataloging Mephisto strains gets my attention. I have one too but its much simpler. Strain, quantity ordered, quantity received (always greater than ordered) and quantity remaining (never enough).

@lunarman hahaha well you should see the full monty spreadsheet it has multiple tabs and all sorts of crazy correlations going on that my brain comes up with lol :welcome: here is a little peek at one of the most-used tabs
waterfarm.JPG

@water farm

you grow bonkers plants!

can't wait to see what you make of these!

@Froot n Fuel well thank you !! :toke: these are not in waterfarms so they will be much smaller than what you may have seen but I will try not to disappoint :welcome:
:toke: Good to see you back sir. Mighty fine strain selection. Best of luck bro. :pass:

@Seabass you ol dawg I see you are still slaying it and laying it down here on AFN welcome good sir welcome :welcome:

OK we will call this Day 1 then. R.I.P. to the Bubbasquanch fortunately I was able to transplant Forgotten Strawberries 2 into that pot with what I hope to be success. I also transplanted Grapey Walter 2 into the pot with the struggling Creme Tasmo who might not make the cut either unfortunately

so here they are

ct_1.jpg
dg_1.jpg
fs_1.jpg
fs2_1.jpg
gt_1.jpg
gw_1.jpg
ob_1.jpg
sscdlc_1.jpg
ssfe_1.jpg
sw_1.jpg
wc_1.jpg

Cheers AFN !! :smokeout:

Damn, nice spreadsheet, I especially like the stock column, you got some, easy to see what varieties may be you favorites. Looks like you have plenty of white train and heisenberg on hand. Two that I don't have. It also appears as though you favor (by your stock numbers of course) more 50/50 hybrids rather then mostly indica or sativa.
Thats list is very similar to mine, in fact, when I may have copied your structure the last time you showed it, so thank you! LOL.

Back