Pretty girl seems to be doing pretty well in her solo cup (for now at least), much to my surprise. From what I've seen, it seems like most of the soil solos (organic especially) have been a bit unhappy overall. I've been trying to keep her out of direct light, as from watching everyone else's journals it seems as if she isn't a fan of getting too much light. She's been getting water only, though I've started adding some fulvic/humic acid, labs, and some canna FPJ over the past few days. She has needed daily watering and I have a sneaking suspicion that I will have to move to multiple times a day before too long.

20220118_022049.jpg
20220118_022325.jpg
20220119_021701.jpg
20220119_021917.jpg
20220119_210541.jpg
20220119_210706.jpg
20220120_184935.jpg
20220120_185102.jpg

I've gone back and forth quite a bit on if I should top her or not, and I'm thinking I'm not going to. Mainly because I'm curious to see what she does considering her third branch on each node. I know that's a pretty big gamble considering how massively tall some of the other solos have gotten, but she has rather tight nodes and I think she will be ok. I guess we will see.

Here she is next to her Bruce Banner sister, this will be their last side by side as I decided to pot the BB up into a 10gal just to see what she does. May be a bit late, but I just topped her and she hasn't shown any hairs yet and I think it will be ok.
20220120_184802.jpg

Pretty girl seems to be doing pretty well in her solo cup (for now at least), much to my surprise. From what I've seen, it seems like most of the soil solos (organic especially) have been a bit unhappy overall. I've been trying to keep her out of direct light, as from watching everyone else's journals it seems as if she isn't a fan of getting too much light. She's been getting water only, though I've started adding some fulvic/humic acid, labs, and some canna FPJ over the past few days. She has needed daily watering and I have a sneaking suspicion that I will have to move to multiple times a day before too long.

View attachment 1410161View attachment 1410162View attachment 1410163View attachment 1410164View attachment 1410165View attachment 1410166View attachment 1410167View attachment 1410168

I've gone back and forth quite a bit on if I should top her or not, and I'm thinking I'm not going to. Mainly because I'm curious to see what she does considering her third branch on each node. I know that's a pretty big gamble considering how massively tall some of the other solos have gotten, but she has rather tight nodes and I think she will be ok. I guess we will see.

Here she is next to her Bruce Banner sister, this will be their last side by side as I decided to pot the BB up into a 10gal just to see what she does. May be a bit late, but I just topped her and she hasn't shown any hairs yet and I think it will be ok.
View attachment 1410169

Happy, healthy and thriving :pass:

2 beautiful example of a Solo Cup grow :headbang:

Keep the updates coming mate :bighug:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

Last pic is a fair bit washed out, she's a bit light but no where near as bad as the side by side makes her look lol.

Yes, the title is to be read to this tune:

My beans have not landed yet, but I'm getting antsy so I am saving this space for my Solo Cup Challenge grow diary of Seedstockers Wedding Glue! A big thanks to @Seedstockers-Mark and @Trichome farmer for putting this together. This will be my first solo cup grow so I'm very excited to have the chance to grow along with some very talented and experienced growers.

Environment: 2x2 Spider Farmer Tent

Lights: 2x SF1000 grow lights

Airflow: 4" extraction fan and two small clip fans, fresh air intake is ducted to my ceiling vent for now, which is passive intake at the moment as we are in that lovely part of the year where we don't need ac or heat. Once the heat flips on I will more than likely switch to opening the floor windows on the tent and allowing for passive intake through those as I feel that the heat will probably mess things up. We will see.

Soil: FFOF

Pots: Solo Cups, of course!

Nutrients: I'm planning on testing a few different nute systems on this grow, and will choose my entry from my four starts at the 30 day mark. Nutes are as follows:
"Grow Dots" from Real Growers, along with Recharge when needed.
FF base trio
Lotus three part dry nutes
Nature's Living Soil - Autoflower Blend
The only additional additive will be Gold Shield Silica, which I intend to use on all 4 cups.

Water: Tap from my DIY bubble dechlorinator with absorbic acid to neutralize chloramine, PH'ed to around 6.5.

I think that's everything? If I'm missing any important background info let me know.

Good luck to all the growers, I can't wait to see how this goes!

My wife is probably sick of that song. I sing it every time I put on my jacket.

I've come to the conclusion that I'm awful at solo grows lmao.
View attachment 1413632View attachment 1413633View attachment 1413634View attachment 1413635View attachment 1413636View attachment 1413637

Her sister Bruce is doing fantastic, though at nearly 5 weeks idk how to feel about her lack of lady hairs :rofl:
View attachment 1413638
Hey Suki, don't even trip. I had to do a restart. I didn't think a solo cup would take so much getting used to. She really doesn't look bad. Maybe overwatered? When she perks back up she will look fine! :thumbsup: :pass:

Back