what green leaf products would you order to maximize effort to ship and import it?

@Dabber @iampepe @Ripper

So what other product besides MC would you get if you were going to do one order and have it shipped and you don't want to have to order again for a while? Sweet Candy? Or nothing? Element X?
Sweet Candy for sure and maybe Cal Mag Pro I'm doing a test run with Bud Explosion and Red Line now to see if there's a big difference

Yeah thats the problem for sure...USPS and UPS (the two carriers they use) have recently become obtuse in their rates. The same can be said for Canada POst...rates have hiked so far that it has pretty much sunk my ebay business.

So far what i am seeing though, even with the shipping its worth it guys....so far all i am seeing is quality growth, no complaints at all 18 days in on a pair of autos.

If you weigh out the cost of the base nutrient(21pound pag) with $44 ship, versus other lines the difference in cost is astronomical.

So far what i am seeing though, even with the shipping its worth it guys....so far all i am seeing is quality growth, no complaints at all 18 days in on a pair of autos.

If you weigh out the cost of the base nutrient(21pound pag) with $44 ship, versus other lines the difference in cost is astronomical.

For others, shipping may be higher than $70 for that same bag. Add anything else and its $50++ extra for shipping only. That is the only thing making me hesitate. Otherwise, i would be going on a shopping spree cos their prices are very reasonable. Just dont wanna spend 1.5 times more on shipping than the product itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered the 9.9KG bag of MC and paid the shipping cost for it.
I'm going to place one more order to fill one of their shipping cartons (10KG limit). I'll get the free 1KG promo of MC for sure. And some cal mag pro. And probably some Sweet Candy.

For others, shipping may be higher than $70 for that same bag. Add anything else and its $50++ extra for shipping only. That is the only thing making me hesitate. Otherwise, i would be going on a shopping spree cos their prices are very reasonable. Just dont wanna spend 1.5 times more on shipping than the product itself.

I do understand absolutely!

Here is my 2 test plants at day 21...nice!!

IMG_6951.JPG

IMG_6952.JPG

I do understand absolutely!

Here is my 2 test plants at day 21...nice!!

View attachment 881462

View attachment 881463

Very nice. Thank you and several others for testing MC. The idea of one fert throughout is great and convenient, not to mention affordable too. All of your tests results compiled will help us understand it more and decide if it suits us. It means even more cos of all your experiences and knowledge.

Hoping they get on Amazon or some similar services where shipping can be consolidated and costs much much lesser.

@Greenleaf Nutrients

Maybe you can answer this question?
Will be nice if they get someone to check in here regularly. I have seen them tagged in many threads and no response. Might take them awhile to figure out all the alerts that can come from these forums.

Back