what green leaf products would you order to maximize effort to ship and import it?

lunarman

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Reaction score
i live in Canada. I know I can get MC in to Canada so importing is not really an issue. But shipping is going to be pricey. So I want to order one time and get the right products that I'll need.

I will be growing autos only. And in a mix of HP Pro Mix and amended coco. maybe 50/50 of each. I do have another brand of calmag so will use that.

What should I get? MC and Bud Candy? I do like to keep nutes simple too. Don't want to have 10 different products to mix for every reservoir fill.

i live in Canada. I know I can get MC in to Canada so importing is not really an issue. But shipping is going to be pricey. So I want to order one time and get the right products that I'll need.

I will be growing autos only. And in a mix of HP Pro Mix and amended coco. maybe 50/50 of each. I do have another brand of calmag so will use that.

What should I get? MC and Bud Candy? I do like to keep nutes simple too. Don't want to have 10 different products to mix for every reservoir fill.

Looking forward to some replies/ suggestion too. Shipping to my location is around 1.5 times the product price for me. Adding just one smallest item will increase shipping very dramatically.

The free sample - each size increment from 200++grams to 1000g will incur an extra $10++ of shipping even though its free.

So a way to maximize economies of shipping would be great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to some replies/ suggestion too. Shipping to my location is around 1.5 times the product price for me. Adding just one smallest item will increase shipping very dramatically.

The free sample - each size increment from 200++grams to 1000g will incur an extra $10++ of shipping even though its free.

So a way to maximize economies of shipping would be great!

Check you their website and the FAQ. There is some info on best shipping approach to take. But it might not be applicable to you or you might need more info. I'm just going to phone them up this week and talk about it.

@912GreenSkell I believe you spoke with MC and live in Canada so you may be able to chime in.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

I believe the company should seek out different shipping options. There are many options out there this day and age. Many shipping companies now have dedicated special routes/ channels that bypasses customs and is much cheaper. Some of them are boderline smuggling while some make use of the various tax/duty free zone (like Amazon and many others). Regardless, buyer receives them quick, cheap and no hassle.

I suggest they look into this to maximize their sales and clientele. I'll be more than happy to help them out with the Asian market, especially if all the current AFN testing is positive.

Check you their website and the FAQ. There is some info on best shipping approach to take. But it might not be applicable to you or you might need more info. I'm just going to phone them up this week and talk about it.

If they use USPS or the likes of them, then there is absolutely no way around it. I shipped goods worldwide to and from China for a decade. I'm still not an expert but they are agents that will take care of everything for you.

If they use USPS or the likes of them, then there is absolutely no way around it. I shipped goods worldwide to and from China for a decade. I'm still not an expert but they are agents that will take care of everything for you.

Yeah thats the problem for sure...USPS and UPS (the two carriers they use) have recently become obtuse in their rates. The same can be said for Canada POst...rates have hiked so far that it has pretty much sunk my ebay business.

@Dabber @iampepe @Ripper

So what other product besides MC would you get if you were going to do one order and have it shipped and you don't want to have to order again for a while? Sweet Candy? Or nothing? Element X?
To be honest I have only been using it for two weeks.. I did order sweet candy with it.. I did not look into any other products.

Back