What was the first Autoflower that changed your mind?

I love the fact that they’re ”small” and quick. It encourages a buffet style supply. I really enjoy having 4 different flavors in the tent and 8 more in the fridge. There’s something for every occasion!

My biggest issue with autos so far is that I can't grow them small enough to fit 4 strains at a time in my 2x4 :oops1:
Smaller pots and lots of leaf plucking. 2x4 is a tough size for 4 plants though. I grow 9 at a time in a 4x4
IMG_20240102_191323369_HDR.jpg

Don't forget our own @derek420colorado, who now helps run things with Multiverse and has his own genetic company "Dream Beans."
Thank you for putting him on my radar as I have never heard of him or his seed company. I am aware of Multiverse Beans though, it is such a generous seedbank. I love ordering from them.

Thank you for putting him on my radar as I have never heard of him or his seed company. I am aware of Multiverse Beans though, it is such a generous seedbank. I love ordering from them.
Dreambeans.net is Derek's site for his seeds. The pappy's secret stash is fire and one of the fastest plants I've ever grown

After my state legalized a 4 plant grow, and wanting to dip my toes in I decided to try autos thinking I would learn some before going to photos. Haven’t felt the need to switch, but hav etried a few different methods before deciding on living soil. Just started my first grow in my new 25gallon beds with Blood Orange Haze and 4assed monkey x toof decay

Back