Mars Hydro Wild Bill's Fall Grow under the Mars Hydro SP6500

Birthday for Mephisto Fugue State Nov 5
Quick update..........full update tomorrow.

I had a couple of days getting my lung room and tent dialed once cooler temps blew in and it slowed their rage for a couple of days.
Got the room fully dialed and the girls were playing hard this morning. Still on 24/0 and will be for a couple more days. I wanna get some of that development back and get their roots out more.
Gonna start malting some barley and brewing some compost tea. All the girls will get their first light feed with the SST and compost tea. Most of that is for the microbes and the root system.
Mine are at 17 days above ground and I turned up the lights to an average of 550ppfd last night and it was a very positive response from the whole tent. Back on track and love the baby girls.

Barley is soaked and sitting next to the driver on its shelf.
About 2 1/2 gal of Compost tea is brewing in the lung room in warmed water. Girls may be ready late tomorrow or First thing Monday.
Simple tea with compost, EWC, two tablespoons of alfalfa, two tablespoons of Thorvin kelp and about 3 tablespoons of Medina Horticulture Molasses. With the lung room temps running at 74F, it may take a little bit too brew/ Maybe the warm water will help jump start it off well.

Finally ,I have a girl up for the 5 gal pot that I may use to use as a base of sorts for the solo cup grow with bamboo. That's if I don't make something to work off the cfm bars in the tent. By using something like that, I can place it any place in the tent and keep it in good light.

Mephisto Fugue State will be in the 5gal pot and is now two days above the ground. It did take 3 days to break thru. Seedling mat will solve that crap that's coming in on Monday.

Report from Day 17
CONDITIONS:
80*f 68%Rh
24/0
550 µmol/m 2
Lung room running at 75*F

With the better conditions, the girls are much improved. I still have them on 24/0. It's now because of heating during the off cycle. Yeah, I think they need a rest period.
Looks like I need to throw the hot oil radiator style heater for the off cycle and run 20/4.

Compost tea really has a good bloom going, but the girls are still too wet to water..........at least a full watering.
They should be dry enough for a limited top watering after I go ahead and add the Timothy hay.

[Sour Stomper X CDLC] x FORUM STOMPER
IMG_20211107_123906931_HDR (2).jpg
IMG_20211107_123935794_HDR (2).jpg

SuperSativaSeedClub USA Auto Kush
IMG_20211107_123853265_HDR (2).jpg

Replacement Auto Kush
IMG_20211107_123847090_HDR (2).jpg

IMG_20211107_123927406_HDR (2).jpg

Brother Mendel's Midwest Widow.
Spots from cool unstable conditions.
All new growth fine now.

IMG_20211107_123826990_HDR (2).jpg
IMG_20211107_123837400_HDR (2).jpg

IMG_20211107_123921524_HDR (2).jpg

Mephisto Fugue State 3 days old
IMG_20211107_123952793_HDR (2).jpg

CONDITIONS:
81*f 65%Rh
24/0
550 µmol/m 2
Lung room running at 75*F

Funny how plants grow really well when the environment is good! LOL!
I got a REALLY good bloom with this tea! I added some Recharge after this pic, but I'm only gonna brew for about an hour more. With a really good bloom, the Recharge is just icing on the cake. If there are competing/conflicting microbes in the brew with adding the Recharge, I'd rather the fight for dominance occur in my media and processing those nutes than in the bucket.

Gonna add a little more EWC to the 3gal pots and top that with a layer of Timothy hay. The barley is ready for putting in the blender. I'll strain a bit of tea and use that to blend up the malted barley. Since it's not going to be a big watering, I'm gonna apply the SST separately and before the compost tea. This will give the full effect of the SST with a higher concentration of the hormones.

Well, I started this post several hours ago. Since it had been a fairly long brew, I gave it a little more molasses when I added the Recharge. I chose not to add any humic acid or aminos.
The haze girl needed some water, so she got a full watering with the compost tea.
Like Waira said, she's still putting out new growth and pistils. She's also putting on frost also.

I will switch over to 20/4 as soon as I see [Sour Stomper X CDLC] x FORUM STOMPER perk sup a bit from her ordeal yesterday.

GROUP SHOT
IMG_20211108_195211825_HDR.jpg

IMG_20211108_195226586.jpg

Front to back:

IMG_20211108_195221282_HDR.jpg

Oh yeah! That's what they needed! I see a very nice response to the SST and compost tea.

Got an excellent response from the EarthBox girl considering the damage I suspect her roots got.
I should know by the weekend how well it worked.
Everything should be ramping up pretty well also from just a really rock solid temp/rH. We've warmed enough were cooling is needed occasionally, so I turned on the package a/c and set it's temp to 74F. This lets me dial it to 81*F and 66rH and keep it there. I noticed something else when I turned on the A/C. I have two remote humidistats in the tent at two different levels, one at a little above plant height and the other up about 18 in. I was using the two to check the air flow thru the tent. I had a couple of degrees difference with just relying on the heat from the light and driver to keep the tent at the proper levels. It was minor and pretty steady. Just tuning on the a/c and not change the exhaust fan or anything, the stratification in that measured are gone and they are just plain rock steady. The only times it has changed is when I go into the tent to mist the seedling dome or add to humidifier. I did add another humidifier before I turned on the a/c. It's a little cheap little ultrasonic with just three setting. I put it on the lowest setting and will last about 24hrs. My other one is by the inlet and I can control it with my phone and that's the one I adjust the rH with. I accidentally.........I wuz high :baked:........bought two of the small ones. I just fill both containers and swap the tops with the water. Once a week I swap the bottom and clean the oner. A stoner moment that worked out in the end!! LOL!:eyebrows::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Seed mat came in!!!! It is a cheap Vivosun and I have no idea how well it works, but it came in a nice little storage bag with a draw string. Easy to keep together and store!
I can drop some of my Sour Stomper seeds I made. This should give the best possible chance to germ. STS is on it's way!
As soon as I can transplant Fugue State into it's 7 gal fabric bag or 10 gal Rain Science Grow Bag. I think I'm gonna do the Rain Science. It will give me a bigger platform to put my solo cups on bamboo. IF it will fit and maintain the current position of the big humidifier.
I'll chop the Asian Haze clone at the base, do a light trim and put her into a drying box whole and standing up. Standing up will help with the final trim. They are such pretty buds! She will be an easy trim.

Changed the tank on the small humidifier and the 10 gal fits fine when the starter tray and dome are removed.:headbang::headbang:
5th day above ground and Fugue State is almost spanning the planter. I started venting the dome today and I mist that dome often.

Transplanted Fuhue State to 10 gal 11/11
Transplanted Fugue State into 10 gal pot last night.

Let's see IF I can keep from stalling this one! :wall:

Not getting the environment right for a few days at the wrong time and a little too wet stalled the hell outta these girls. They are coming around, but it sure pisses me off.
Looks like she's just doing her thing this morning. The environment is right. I did add a good bit more pumice over what was already in the tote when I bagged up the media. Roots looked good for 6 days above the ground. Media was a little less moist than composting levels.

I just need to give her a daily dose of LITFA for a week or so. :biggrin:

Damn!!!!!!
That LITFA is sum purdy good stuff! :eyebrows::biggrin:
Fugue Stat is loving it.:rofl: I'll five er another big dose at first light in about 10 min.

I very lightly trimmed the Asian Haze clone. She was a little stinky when I opened the tent, but I've had the exhaust fan cranked a little to keep the rH down a bit during the dark period. I just snipped a few leaves, gathered her up a little with soft wire and chopped her at the base. She went into the drying box whole and upright. I stuck the base into some soft springy foam I trimmed to fit tightly at the bottom.

She did NOT like the chop! She started spewing all her sweet-smelling funk. She was in the hallway and bedroom for just seconds while taking the box to the walk-in closet, but I could smell her funk in the kitchen. LOL! This is with no air circulating with the HVAC.

Gonna be some great smoke!
IMG_20211113_115123680_HDR (2).jpg
IMG_20211113_115800400 (2).jpg

Last edited:
Update from Tuesday
Day 26 above ground for most
Grow N Learn!
Adapt and Overcome!
400 µmol/m 2
0.86 vpd

I sure slowed the hell out of these girls! :wall: And with Autos, ya never get that time back
I think they have rounded the corner. I gave all girls a misting of EM1 and a little aminos last night and all show a positive this morning.
At least I have a handle on the current tent setup........finally!
img_20211116_085617276_hdr-2-jpg.1388132

img_20211116_085624306_hdr-2-jpg.1388133

img_20211116_085630845_hdr-2-jpg.1388134

img_20211116_085635180_hdr-2-jpg.1388135

IMG_20211116_085648204_HDR (2).jpg

Mephisto Fugue State
IMG_20211116_085642040_HDR (2).jpg

Tent shot
IMG_20211116_085659835_HDR.jpg

Since pics taken on Tuesday, the EB girl has really taken off and flowing with her training.
Worms and two small avocados were cut in half. I've added some bokashi, but I'm not impressed with this brand. I might skip over to TeraGanix and pick up theirs.
Widow girls should be able to be watered today. Fugue State will get a bit today also, .just to bring up the moisture on the top layers. Auto Kushis still too wet.
:wall:

Since most of the girls are in flower, I'm ramping up the VPD a little. VPD currently running at 1.01kPa.

She came over for a house call!
1637236652165-gif.1388694

Do ya think it worked? Both are praying pretty hard!
IMG_20211118_073132295_HDR (2).jpg

Back