Mars Hydro Wild Bill's Fall Grow under the Mars Hydro SP6500

Being this is mixed company, I'll hold my comment on the sour stomper :rofl:
LOL! :funny: :muahaha:
Well, the girl does have two Stompers in her lineage, so what ever she may be, she sure is a STINKY stubborn fighter.:eyebrows::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I'll attribute some of that to breeding, but the vast majority of her recovery was simply the EarthBox.

Cleaned up a little and doing a slow watering of my runts. with Barley SST and rice water.....light spray to each and wait.
Took all the solids and put them on the EB girl and put some bokashi on top. Worm bins didn't get any, I made a couple Cantaocado bombs for them. Veggie manager gave me a cantaloupe and three avocados that were going bad. Bad for them....Good fer my worms.:eyebrows:

About 10 min before I started anything, I medicated a bit. Gathered everything to do the job and got it arranged. I opened up the velcro covering the plastic window and looked at my eb girl. I look hard at the leaves. WTF? I take my glasses off and look to see if they were dirty. Clean! Hell! I unzip the door and look in closed at her.
LMMFAO! Jeeeez! I was just the trichs changing the color a bit when looking at that angle. :haha::haha:

100_0033.JPG

Notice I haven't killed the little clone at the bottom by her Mom.:biggrin:

I got around to cleaning up her bottom again. I just didn't realize how much bud and plant bulk she put on.
Yeah. too much longer and it could have been nasty. I have good airflow in the tent and it's in the path, but it was getting close.
I went ahead and put the soft wire back on to open her more for the air flow.
It could have been a shame too. I'm very pleasantly surprised with the amount of bud put on.

She is really gonna be chunky by the end!

Before

100_0046.JPG

After clean up and training
100_0053.JPG
100_0051.JPG
100_0045.JPG

Looking good Bill :d5::headbang:

[Sour Stomper X CDLC] x FORUM STOMPER in the EarthBox is beginning to show color in her buds and the main cola sugar leaves. Maybe this girl will have a pretty fade like SourStomper or Purple Kong. I'll be able to get the leaf fade and coloring, but I doubt if I'll be able to capture the bud coloring, at least not a very good capture. Even this early, the amount of frost is screwing with both my phone and my small cheap little camera I bought recently. LOLQ

I did change the controller for my UV lights to a full hour mid-cycle this morning.

I got around to cleaning up her bottom again. I just didn't realize how much bud and plant bulk she put on.
Yeah. too much longer and it could have been nasty. I have good airflow in the tent and it's in the path, but it was getting close.
I went ahead and put the soft wire back on to open her more for the air flow.
It could have been a shame too. I'm very pleasantly surprised with the amount of bud put on.

She is really gonna be chunky by the end!

Before
View attachment 1398907

After clean up and training
View attachment 1398904View attachment 1398903View attachment 1398906
She looks a lot like the sour stomper girl I've got right now!
20211220_164138.jpg

The amount of bulk she's got down low is really surprising to me. I literally just finished doing the same thing a little bit ago.

[Sour Stomper X CDLC] x FORUM STOMPER in the EarthBox is beginning to show color in her buds and the main cola sugar leaves. Maybe this girl will have a pretty fade like SourStomper or Purple Kong. I'll be able to get the leaf fade and coloring, but I doubt if I'll be able to capture the bud coloring, at least not a very good capture. Even this early, the amount of frost is screwing with both my phone and my small cheap little camera I bought recently. LOLQ

I did change the controller for my UV lights to a full hour mid-cycle this morning.
How much longer do you think yours will go?

She looks a lot like the sour stomper girl I've got right now!
View attachment 1399352
The amount of bulk she's got down low is really surprising to me. I literally just finished doing the same thing a little bit ago.
My other two Stompers didn't quite have the really massive bottom this girl has. Both were the purple pheno, so they were smaller. Looks like you have the larger green pheno. I think the purple would have shown it's color by now.
How much longer do you think yours will go?
I brought this up in the stoner thread a little bit ago. Most of what I've seen on reddit seem to run 80-90 days. Everyone agreed that she really didn't look like she'll run that long and I agreed. She's at roughly day 60. I haven't bothered with looking at the trichs yet, With just the last few days seeing signs of the natural fade just beginning to come in, she just might make it close to that lower number. She will be massive if she does go that long.
Stomper had a pretty fade, but I may have needed more flower nutes that last week. She was fully ready at 65 days with really no LST and left alone.
I'm inclined to think two more weeks. I'll keep an eye out on the progress of the nute roots into the top dressing to get a gage on how my nute bank is doing. If I see them very close to the top, I'll mix some FFJ and/or Blue Gold with compost and apply it. I really do think I have enough banked to make it to the end, but she is putting on bud at quite the rate.

Well,
It was time to check the EB girl and get her neatened up. Finally trimmed off the nute burned leaves I didn't wash off well enough. No adult fungus gnats in the tent or under the cover. I reapplied a little more DE. We'll see in a few days if the cycle was broken or stifled enough. Hopefully it's enough to let the EB girl finish. She's the one dictating when the tent comes down, the other girls are not worth running any further on their own past her chop.

[Sour Stomper X CDLC] x FORUM STOMPER is a trich and bud beast. She's bulking up nicely. I tied her down to force her to open up at the bottom. It's too tight there to not open her up and it’s gonna be too tight to dry her whole.............ubless I do something I haven't seen anywhere yet. Since I'll have the little 2.3x2.3 tent to dry in, I'll find some more foam and just LST her open. I've had great slow dries by using whole plant and just taking the fans.

Still just a slight end of life color change in the leaves, so I haven't bothered to check the ripeness of the trichs at DAY 68. Will she make it to 80 days? Maybe.......she's still drinking very well and putting on bud.

Really tight in there!

100_0066.JPG
100_0061.JPG
100_0067.JPG
100_0068.JPG

I think she's open enough to not overly worry about mold developing.
Oh yeah, Fermented_Fruitz I did cover up the fill tube. :eyebrows: :biggrin:
100_0071.JPG
100_0073.JPG

Back