Mars Hydro Wild Bill's Fall Grow under the Mars Hydro SP6500

Birthday Oct 21st for [Sour Stomper X CDLC] x FORUM STOMPER SuperSativaSeedClub USA Auto Kush Brother Mendel's Midwest Widow.
  • Baby pics this morning!
    Front to back:
    [Sour Stomper X CDLC] x FORUM STOMPER
    SuperSativaSeedClub USA Auto Kush
    Brother Mendel's Midwest Widow.
    IMG_20211021_064730867_HDR.jpg

Birthday for Replacement USA Auto Kush Oct 26
  • Replacement USA Auto Kush above ground. If she's strong enough, I'll transplant her on Thursday with the other girls.

Purple Kong still hasn't popped the surface yet, but I haven't checked this morning. If she doesn't pop up, I think I'll drop a Vidamints in the 5gal pot. This 5 gal pot is mainly an anchor of sorts for the solo cups.

edit........no Kong. Just gonna wait.

Last edited:
    Birthday for Mephisto Fugue State Nov 5
  • Quick update..........full update tomorrow.

I had a couple of days getting my lung room and tent dialed once cooler temps blew in and it slowed their rage for a couple of days.
    Got the room fully dialed and the girls were playing hard this morning. Still on 24/0 and will be for a couple more days. I wanna get some of that development back and get their roots out more.
    Gonna start malting some barley and brewing some compost tea. All the girls will get their first light feed with the SST and compost tea. Most of that is for the microbes and the root system.
    Mine are at 17 days above ground and I turned up the lights to an average of 550ppfd last night and it was a very positive response from the whole tent. Back on track and love the baby girls.

Barley is soaked and sitting next to the driver on its shelf.
    About 2 1/2 gal of Compost tea is brewing in the lung room in warmed water. Girls may be ready late tomorrow or First thing Monday.
    Simple tea with compost, EWC, two tablespoons of alfalfa, two tablespoons of Thorvin kelp and about 3 tablespoons of Medina Horticulture Molasses. With the lung room temps running at 74F, it may take a little bit too brew/ Maybe the warm water will help jump start it off well.

Finally ,I have a girl up for the 5 gal pot that I may use to use as a base of sorts for the solo cup grow with bamboo. That's if I don't make something to work off the cfm bars in the tent. By using something like that, I can place it any place in the tent and keep it in good light.

Mephisto Fugue State will be in the 5gal pot and is now two days above the ground. It did take 3 days to break thru. Seedling mat will solve that crap that's coming in on Monday.

Transplanted Fuhue State to 10 gal 11/11
  • Transplanted Fugue State into 10 gal pot last night.

Let's see IF I can keep from stalling this one! :wall:

Not getting the environment right for a few days at the wrong time and a little too wet stalled the hell outta these girls. They are coming around, but it sure pisses me off.
    Looks like she's just doing her thing this morning. The environment is right. I did add a good bit more pumice over what was already in the tote when I bagged up the media. Roots looked good for 6 days above the ground. Media was a little less moist than composting levels.

I just need to give her a daily dose of LITFA for a week or so. :biggrin:

Back