Mars Hydro Wild Bill's Fall Grow under the Mars Hydro SP6500

Today was a a bit of Recharging and feeding the microbe day. All girls did get a light mix of FFJ and aminos with full dose of Humic acid and EM1.
Fugue State got a light top watering with a little compost and bokashi with Timothy hay to top it off.
Getting a bit to the little pots was important today to help them over the hump. With [Sour Stomper X CDLC] x FORUM STOMPER in the EarthBox beginning to take off, it was important to give her a flower feed. She got a layer of compost, then a sprinkling of kelp and alfafa about two table spoons each, and the bokashi on top. Worms are loving life and I must have had quite a few cocoons as there were BUNCHES of babies. The adult worms are having a feeding and sex orgy under the four halves of avocados. Compost mites were running around like crazy and a few rove beetles were roaming.
[Sour Stomper X CDLC] x FORUM STOMPER got some more training also afterwards. She should be praying again this next morning.

Hopefully today's work shows good results in the coming week.
Tallest girl is seeing a ppfd right at 600 with the light at the very top and at 100% with 500 at the corners. Pretty damn good coverage with this light.. Sunday of Monday, I'll be moving the light down a little at a time with these girls going into flower.
I'm sure the the EB girl will be fine. I will have to watch the other girls in the little pots for stress.
IMG_20211119_171448524_HDR.jpg
IMG_20211119_171459612_HDR.jpg
IMG_20211119_175859970_HDR.jpg
IMG_20211119_175910403_HDR.jpg

FRONT TO BACK:
MEPH FUGUE STATE
SuperSativaSeedClub USA Auto Kush
Brother Mendel's Midwest Widow.

IMG_20211119_171518015_HDR.jpg

[Sour Stomper X CDLC] x FORUM STOMPER is praying HARD this morning. :woohoo:She drank her rez dry yesterday, :cheers:
i'll give her a full gallon of water with humic acid and a dose of EM1. We'll see how long it will take that up. I think within 72 hours it will be gone.
She's getting 625 ppfd at the top cola. I'll bring down the lights slowly next week. The other girls will dictate how far down I can go. UVis a couple weeks off. When the solo cup seeds come in, they will be sprouted in the small Mars tent and grown there until they can go in the big tent. Seed making effort girls will continue in the Mars tent with the girls in three gallon pots. I'll drop several Sour Stomper seeds I made last grow. Hopefully they are mature enough and viable. Whatever I get, I'll test injecting STS in a couple areas on at least a couple or more. How well they reverse will dictate if I make S1 or F1 seeds. If the react the same with spraying, it will have to be S1 with the tiny male flower it made before. If I get a good reversal, I'll cross potentate and hopefully store some pollen.
I was thinking of sprouting some Vidamints and reversing them, but I guess I can't do both at the same time. More reason to always have a seed making grow going on in that tent!
Regular update with pic on Sunday. It should be a pretty good difference in that time.............at least from the EB girl.

REGULAR SUNDAY UPDATE
CONDITIONS:
81*f 60%Rh
18/6
500µmol/m 2
A/C in lung set to 75*F

This morning. the Meph Earthbox girl and Fugue State were talking to me. Both were very happy and praying hard. The other girls are coming along, just slowly. I think I've been driving them too hard for the stage/condition, the roots are currently in because of the cool period and wet feet.

So I went ahead and moved them into the small tent under the California Lightworks Solarflare 220. I can drive less hard and give them time to get their roots back in good health. Hopefully they will be back in good condition in a week or so.

In the 4x4 tent, I lowered the light to get about 500ppfd for young Fugue State. This gave the EB girl a ppfd around 750

Brother Mendel's Midwest Widow. Day 30

IMG_20211121_175401457_HDR (2).jpg
IMG_20211121_175411049_HDR (2).jpg

SuperSativaSeedClub USA Auto Kush Day 30
IMG_20211121_175418198_HDR (2).jpg
IMG_20211121_175423211_HDR (2).jpg

[Sour Stomper X CDLC] x FORUM STOMPER Day 30
IMG_20211121_210955479_HDR (2).jpg

FUGUE STATE DAY 16
IMG_20211121_210948244_HDR (2).jpg

4x4 TENT NOW

IMG_20211121_210932288_HDR.jpg

MARS SEED TENT
IMG_20211121_210854717_HDR.jpg

AND FOR YOU BURPLE FANS:funny::funny:
IMG_20211121_210920301_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
:jointman: Hey Bill, great to see a nice Winter run under way, I'm jeallie!
... good choices here- :thumbsup: ...That Meph cross is layers of goodness, but needs a shorter name- :rofl: ... SourChemStomper maybe?
Now you know how I felt about my LBH girl- :rolleyes2:

:jointman: Hey Bill, great to see a nice Winter run under way, I'm jeallie!
... good choices here- :thumbsup: ...That Meph cross is layers of goodness, but needs a shorter name- :rofl: ... SourChemStomper maybe?
Now you know how I felt about my LBH girl- :rolleyes2:
LOL! Yeah, I think that's a better name! LOL! She should be some really good canna and I hope Fugue State lives up to her name!
Thing will get a bit more busy soon with some solo cup action .........for the first time. Should be interesting and a chance to learn more.
The Asian Haze clone is on a good slow dry. She's on day 9 and the stems are still flexible. I'm gonna vape a bud next Sunday before I bag or jar tit up for a good cure. I'll try her again in early Feb. It will be some really good smoke!
Thanks again for getting me hooked up with the beans.!!!!

REGULAR SUNDAY UPDATE
CONDITIONS:
80*f 56%Rh
20/4
725µmol/m 2 at the top of the EB girl and an avg. of 600 for the others.
A/C in lung set to 75*F

Slow improvements on the stunted potted girls. MidWest Widow seems to be improving more than the other two.
All girls did get a light feeding and watering on Thursday, and the Widows seemed to show a good response.
Sprouting some barley on my new heating mat for some SST and I'll start a compost tea for this week feeding.
All girls got a layer of EWC and compost when fed.

FRONT TO BACK:
MEPH FUGUE STATE

[Sour Stomper X CDLC] x FORUM STOMPER in the Earthbox
100_0005 (2).JPG

100_0008.JPG

Brother Mendel's Midwest Widow. Day 37
100_0008.JPG

100_0009.JPG

100_0010.JPG
100_0011.JPG

[Sour Stomper X CDLC] x FORUM STOMPER DAY 37

Very nice improvement over the week. She got several adjustment in the last this week. Last few days, her bottom really blew up, so today she got a pretty hard defol. She was quite a bit busy down there, but only a few suckers needed to be removed.
Kinda wished I had topped her, but she was still in her funk and didn't need more stress. Three hours later she's back to praying hard with a nice open form.
I can sure see the Sour Stomper in this strain. She's starting to smell like her too.

Before
100_0007.JPG

AFTER
100_0012.JPG

EarthBox girl had a busy fat bottom that needed attention. Like other fat bottom girls in the past, I handled the situation and the girl loved it!!:biggrin::eyebrows::eyebrows:

Last night
100_0007.JPG

Lovin' life this morning!
IMG_20211129_074319883_HDR.jpg

I think this girl loved the attention!

Dunno if i's just the strain or the power of the Earthbox, but this girl sure is recovering very well from my stunting early in the grow. I think it's the Earthbox. I'm surprised she's doing as well as she has. Along with the cool temps early on, she got a huge shift in the EB when I tipped it on end and the media shifted!:wall: LOL! I did have her planted to one end. She's in the center now, LOL!
She's gonna have one big ass main cola. I've got one more bean of this girl. If she's a standout for production or bud quality, I'll make some S1s. Either way, She will get topped the next time. She's fairly uniform and symmetrical, with only a few sucker branches. The bud spacing on the outer branches is pretty interesting. Topping her once or twice, should give the outer branches time to catch up to the main with breaking the cola dominance. It looks like she could easily be a big array of big phat colas. All her outer branches have the same bud spacing as the main cola.
It just depends on the quality of the canna and of the high.

I think I have made a good adjustment to the tent environment with this second growroom set up.
The ceiling fan keeps the lung room from stratifying. I had a vent hose the bottom inlet and taped to the a/c and close to the outlet of the a/c. I moved the vent hose and taped it to the side of the tent. It's at the same level, but moved away from the outlet of the a/c.
I think the inlet air was just too cool hitting the girls, even though there is a fan there to circulate the incoming air.
I'm hoping this will help.

On a positive note, the EB girl is raging hard. In two days since the defol, she has gone from 725µmol/m 2 at the top to 870µmol/m 2 with her main cola's upward growth!

Regular weekly update
CONDITIONS:
80*f 56%Rh
20/4
825µmol/m 2 at the top of the EB girl and an avg. of 600 for the others.
A/C in lung set to 75*F
DAY 44

Still dealing with the stunting. A little late to the game, but I put down a layer of pumice in the trays and sat the 3gal pots on top of it. It probably would have helped early on. LOL!
I gave them some compost tea with amendments and extra yucca yesterday over a couple of hours. They all got several very light spraying over that two or so hours.
I'm just gonna let them run and try my best to get them to finish as best as they can.

FRONT TO BACK:
MEPH FUGUE STATE

100_0014.JPG

MEPH FUGUE STATE
100_0015 (2).JPG

100_0018 (2).JPG
100_0019 (2).JPG

100_0017 (2).JPG
100_0016 (2).JPG

Her bottom has filled back out, but I'm gonna leave it until it impacts airflow.
100_0020 (2).JPG

She has recovered well from her stunting. This cross is going to end up more frosty than Sour Stomper. She's stacking trichs on the fan leaves.
With the stunting, I think she's just going to pack on the buds. I'm not expecting much upwards growth.
I'll be happy with that, but can't help thinking about she could have been.
LOL! I have to tell myself, Grow and Learn!...........over and over! LOL!
THIS particular problem won't occur again! I'm sure I can find other things to screw up on in later grows!:rofl::rofl:

100_0021 (2).JPG

Attachments

• 100_0023 (2).JPG
    100_0023 (2).JPG
    383.8 KB · Views: 16
  • 100_0022 (2).JPG
    100_0022 (2).JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Back