Mars Hydro Wild Bill's Fall Grow under the Mars Hydro SP6500

WildBill

TRYING TO GO "FULL TEETEE!"
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Since I really didn't get to show off the attributes of the Mars Hydro SP6500 in the last grow, I'll document this one.

I'm testing two girls in this grow, SuperSativaSeedClub USA Auto Kush and Brother Mendel's Midwest Widow. They will be two each in three gallon pots.
Roc's Purple Kong will go in a 5 gal pot.

Mephisto Freebie [Sour Stomper X CDLC] x FORUM STOMPER will go in an EarthBox for one side of the tent.

This grow will also have SEEDSTOCKERS SOLO CUP GROW&SHOW with some unnamed girl later this month.

Tent environment is a little changed with left front inlet air being fed air pulled from close to the a/c outlet. The humidifier is in front of the air inlet for a good mix.

5 seeds dropped in water and 4 were above the ground in less than 48hrs. OCT20 is their birthday. Purple Kong wash dropped yesterday.
Seeds are in Roots Organics Original in small planters in their own little greenhouse with lid misted with water.
Media is second run that was re-amended Roots Organics Original base and cooked for just over 7 weeks.
Nutes will be a mix of my organic methods and KNF methods. This will be interesting with the solo cups!
IMG_20211016_171805767.jpg

MarsHydro SP6500 and UVB lights
IMG_20211016_171919579.jpg

Birthday Oct 21st for [Sour Stomper X CDLC] x FORUM STOMPER SuperSativaSeedClub USA Auto Kush Brother Mendel's Midwest Widow.
Baby pics this morning!
Front to back:
[Sour Stomper X CDLC] x FORUM STOMPER
SuperSativaSeedClub USA Auto Kush
Brother Mendel's Midwest Widow.
IMG_20211021_064730867_HDR.jpg

Can't wait to see it in action!
I know I am going to be seeing it plenty, in seedstockers solo cup grow&show!
Loving the seed selection.
Hello little ones, welcome to the world!:smoking:

Can't wait to see it in action!
I know I am going to be seeing it plenty, in seedstockers solo cup grow&show!
Loving the seed selection.
Hello little ones, welcome to the world!:smoking:
Should be a fun run! I like doing different things.
First solo cups
First full run in small pots under a powerful light. The little seed tent light has a tiny footprint and doesn't count. :biggrin:
First indoor EarthBox run with problems worked out.
Hopefully a productive run and hopefully I'll get to smoke more of Kong. I told a friend about it and gave him a sample. He came back and begged me to buy all I had. He REALLY wanted it, so who was I to deny him? LOL!
I'm hoping the Meph Freebie in the EB will be stellar. I'm just going to plant her on one end and lay her over forward. I'm gonna pay more attention to sucker branches using this method. I think I can improve production by taking out some fluff at the right time and make fatter buds.

Purple Kong is in media.
Went ahead and dropped another Auto Kush in the water since the other hasn't come up yet

LOL!
Auto Kush replacement has already cracked with a tiny tail visable, so she's in the planter and in the tent!! That's better vigor than the other two.........good modem babysitter!

Beginning of day 4
78*F 67%rH
PPFD 350

24/7
Starter tray dome was vented yesterday and misted every few hours. Dome removed today and put clear cup over the two not up yet.
Gave the seedlings a bottom drink of water with a liitle humic acid, by pouring into the tray and sitting for a few.
Kong has yet to emerge, but the Replacement Auto Kush is trying to unfurl this morning.
All girls looking good, with the right Widow having a thicker stem than all the others.
Next event should be transplanting on Thrursday. I'm thinking I'll change the cycle that day. I'm thinking of going 20/4 on this run, but with 650watts, is it really needed? I guess I can see going 20/4 would be helpful if I can't have a super even canopy to help the lower ones. I haven't ran one like that yet, so why not?

Midwest Widow
IMG_20211024_092007059_HDR (2).jpg

Front to back:

IMG_20211024_092028602_HDR.jpg

Birthday for Replacement USA Auto Kush Oct 26
Replacement USA Auto Kush above ground. If she's strong enough, I'll transplant her on Thursday with the other girls.

Purple Kong still hasn't popped the surface yet, but I haven't checked this morning. If she doesn't pop up, I think I'll drop a Vidamints in the 5gal pot. This 5 gal pot is mainly an anchor of sorts for the solo cups.

edit........no Kong. Just gonna wait.

Last edited:
LOL! Not really bragging, but just talking about having good germ success jinxed me! LOL!
The Kong never came up and I couldn't find it.
So I put one of Roc Auto freebies mix from last year I think. Tiny seeds!
The big seedlings sat in a little water with humic acid for a few minutes a little drink.
Day 6
Front to back:

IMG_20211026_191912007_HDR.jpg

IMG_20211026_192028313_HDR (2).jpg

IMG_20211026_192017269_HDR (2).jpg

IMG_20211026_192011323_HDR (2).jpg

Report from Day 10
CONDITIONS:
79*f 68%Rh
24/0
400 µmol/m 2
A/C in lung set to 75*F

Yesterday I gave all the girls a layer of earthworm castings, a very light sprinkling of alfalfa and Thorvin kelp, layer of compost and a little bokashi.
The Earthbox was wetted lightly before topdressings. The layer of compost covered the surface, with mounding it in the center for a food bank. I put the damn shower cap on, but I'm just gonna cut some Panda film and clip it on. Avocados are in the worm bin gathering volunteers to help me grow some meds.

Black Widow really has very nice vigor! She should be interesting as this progresses.
I never should have bragged on germinating. I guess I need to get a seedling mat to keep the heat up. I guess I could germ them in the walk in and heat it. The temps did change after the first germ. I'll have to figure out something before the solo cup grow.

I think tomorrow, I'll add water to the rez. I'm sure her roots are at the bottom of the planter and spread out by now.

Other than the germ problem, I'm happy so far. Very impressed with Black Widow so far. I think I'll top one and lightly LST both..........mainly just opening them up.

The tent was set to 20/4 yesterday.

Front to back:

IMG_20211031_212326371_HDR.jpg

I'm excited to see her kick in gear when she gets on the rez and gets into that "EarthBox Rage Mode"
She's just going to get laid over for her LST and I think have to pay more attention to suckers than the last EB grow. I'll just have to see how this girl reacts. I hope this is a big girl, but if not, the EB will give it the best chance for her fully express her genetics.

IMG_20211031_212515935_HDR (2).jpg

IMG_20211031_212504181_HDR (2).jpg

IMG_20211031_212436411_HDR (2).jpg

Last edited:
Back