Indoor Wild Bill's Winter 2022 Full House with Mephisto, Twenty20 and Super Sativa Seed Club

Baby pics! Sorry! I didn't use macro.
Still waiting on two of the Sweet Bourbon Kush. No Idea why they are not up yet.I guess I need to drop two in water today. Later, I think I'll play Canna Paleontologist and play like I'm at a dig.:biggrin:
Sour Stompers
100_0112.JPG

Double Grape.....foreground left EarthBox Jr
3Bears OG X Double Grape .....foreground right EarthBox Jr
Sour Stompers ....background
100_0116.JPG

Sweet Bourbon Kush .....foreground
Elephant ........background
100_0114.JPG

Clay Pot Elephants
100_0115.JPG

Elephant .........EarthBox
100_0117.JPG

Random but with your stompers did you get a really psychedelic type high from it, or did you let it amber more than I did? :rofl:

Random but with your stompers did you get a really psychedelic type high from it, or did you let it amber more than I did? :rofl:
I had about 10% amber with no clears.
I wouldn't say psychedelic, but colors are a bit more enhanced when playing video games.
It is a very hard hitting strain. It does hit immediately, but why wouldn't with all that damn frost.
It's a pretty even high, but if you let it go "Auntie Amber". I'll bet it would be a one or two hit lights out.

That’s a full tent love that shit. I got my photo tent almost done and next there is Gona 2 twenty20 photos from the new drop and a straw cookies form sssc and in my auto tent we got the jeanos testers and a sweet bourbon from sssc :headbang: :headbang: :vibes::goodluck:

I had about 10% amber with no clears.
I wouldn't say psychedelic, but colors are a bit more enhanced when playing video games.
It is a very hard hitting strain. It does hit immediately, but why wouldn't with all that damn frost.
It's a pretty even high, but if you let it go "Auntie Amber". I'll bet it would be a one or two hit lights out.
Oh for sure. Tbh it threw me back to the first time I got high lmao, so thats gotta say something for the potency! I was getting some tracers and auras and was giggly and very wibbly wobbly. Super amplified physical sensations as well, almost to like a tingly level. Super enjoyable but probably gonna save it for special occasions lol.

Oh for sure. Tbh it threw me back to the first time I got high lmao, so thats gotta say something for the potency! I was getting some tracers and auras and was giggly and very wibbly wobbly. Super amplified physical sensations as well, almost to like a tingly level. Super enjoyable but probably gonna save it for special occasions lol.
Yeah.........that's kinda what I've been doing! I have the latest girl, that should be just as good or better, drying now. Stomper did get more potent with the cure. That girl will last for quite a bit. This run Stomper will be well cured by the time I need to bust into it, but I will sample a bit.:smoking:
We'll see how well I like Elephant. I hope it lives up to my expectations, spurred on by reports. It could be my new fav if I can get enough CBD with her. She could be a good go to for making concentrates for meds.

That’s a full tent love that shit. I got my photo tent almost done and next there is Gona 2 twenty20 photos from the new drop and a straw cookies form sssc and in my auto tent we got the jeanos testers and a sweet bourbon from sssc :headbang: :headbang: :vibes::goodluck:
Yup......Full House! All because of AFN!:woohoo::headbang::headbang::headbang:

I think the girls liked the increase. with the light.

Bought a new 12 in table fan for the 4x4 tent. Drilled two holes, hung it in a corner upside down with ratchet ropes. Ropes make it very flexible.
Gives a nice airflow with being very quiet. We'll see how long it works.

Whiskey Zulu and Triks above ground Jan 14
Sunday update 6 DAYS ABOVE GROUND FOR MOST
81-78*F 70-65Rh
300µmol/m 2
24/0
Lung room averaging 72-75*F with no added heat.

Girls are doing well, even being a bit spindly. Upping the light has seemed to help

GROUP SHOT
100_0126.JPG

ELEPHANT
100_0119.JPG

EARTHBOX ELEPHANT
100_0122.JPG

SOLO CUP ELEPHANTS.......Little one took her time unfurling
100_0120.JPG

SWEET BOURBON KUSH SOLO CUP
100_0121.JPG

SOUR STOMPERS
100_0123.JPG