Indoor Wild Bill's Winter 2022 Full House with Mephisto, Twenty20 and Super Sativa Seed Club

Birthday for most girls Jan 11
  • WildBill

TRYING TO GO "FULL TEETEE!"
    Cultivators Club
    Reaction score
    With the new Mars Hydro 2x4 tent, I have a bit more flexibility and be able to use my Mars SP3000.

Since I have more space and can use the better light in my small tent, I decided to throw this grow into overdrive. As the girls finish in the 4x4, I've dropped 19 beans in the 2x4 tent! :eyebrows: :woohoo:

I want to deeply thank Twenty20 Adam and SuperSativaSeedClub-David for their very generous donation of some fiery beans! Hopefully I can do their girls some justice!!

Thanks goes out to the Great Staff at AFN for all the work they do to give us the opportunity to test and grow the best genetics in the world!
    YOU GUYS RULE!!!!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

SuperSativaSeedClub-David supplied Auto Elephant and Sweet Bourbon Auto Kush

Twenty20 Adam supplied Triks, Whiskey Zulu and Knows Candy. Knows Candy was a pleasant surprise, but won't be planted in this run with just no room left. Thanks for the badass coffee cup! A very nice quality mug that got broken in with some canna coffee!

2X4 tent last night
    All 5 Elephants are up............. 1 Reg. EarthBox. 2 solo cup. 2 clay pots
    1 of three Sweet Bourbon Kush is up. 2 Solo cup and one 3gal Rain Science bag
    All 7 Sour Stomper are up. Production girls will go in 3gal Rain Science bag. Seed girls will going clay pots. Should have planted the seed girls in the cla pots, but I forgot about the two Twenty20 girls
    The Double Grape is up ........EarthBoxJr
    The 3 Bears OG X Double Grape is up............. EarthBoxJr
    Soaking in water under the towel is 1 each Whiskey Zulu and Triks ...............they are now planted and will go in 3gal Rain Science bags.
    IMG_20220111_221529621_HDR.jpg

Whiskey Zulu and Triks above ground Jan 14
  • Sunday update 6 DAYS ABOVE GROUND FOR MOST
    81-78*F 70-65Rh
    300µmol/m 2
    24/0
    Lung room averaging 72-75*F with no added heat.

Girls are doing well, even being a bit spindly. Upping the light has seemed to help

GROUP SHOT
    100_0126.JPG

ELEPHANT
    100_0119.JPG

EARTHBOX ELEPHANT
    100_0122.JPG

SOLO CUP ELEPHANTS.......Little one took her time unfurling
    100_0120.JPG

SWEET BOURBON KUSH SOLO CUP
    100_0121.JPG

SOUR STOMPERS
    100_0123.JPG

Double Grape.....EarthBox Jr
    100_0125.JPG

3Bears OG X Double Grape ..... EarthBox Jr

100_0124.JPG

Whiskey Zulu 3 days old
    Trik

100_0118.JPG

Transplant day on Sunday Jan 23
  • REGULAR SUNDAY UPDATE
    CONDITIONS:
    78-82*f 60-66%Rh
    24/0
    325µmol/m 2
    Lung room running at 73-75*F

I IZ DONE!!! :woohoo:
    All the girls are transplanted, two full days before I had planned. With the growth of green and the developing root structure, it was time. I'm very happy with the soluble BigFoot mycos. ALL the roots had a very nice fine hair structure around it. Sweet Bourbon Kush took it to an extreme. From what I've seen of others, this girl has a strong root system. In combo with the BigFoot, the roots were just insane. I almost put her in the regular EarthBox. It was the best of all the others.......and none were slouches!

Rain Science bag girls were transplanted straight forward with just watering the girls with humic acid, Bigfootand a bit of amino acid while sitting on their respective pots and let them soak it up. Made the hole and sprayed inside it. Probally not needed. I sprayed the pots with Bigfoot when I filled the pots.

EarthBox girls are set up a little different this time. I upped the moisture level slightly. On all of them, I went ahead and added the compost, wetted with the solution and then sprinkled bokashi on top and fixed the covers. The regular got a little Thorvin kelp and alfalfa. While I'm still going to wait to fully fill the rez on all of them, I'm going start adding water in a couple of days. Before, I top watered for the first week and then started adding water to the rez. With the smaller EB structure and placement of the wicking area, I thought this would be a good change and I'll do the regular the same.

The 2x4 tent is mainly a Sour Stomper tent, with one twist. I MAY have been a bit high when arranging the girls when sprouting, I may have switched cups by accident. I ran out of three gal bags, so I used a 7gal. The one girl I placed in that bag is either a green pheno Stomper or it's an Elephant. HOPEFULLY, it's a green pheno! If it's not, then I should be growing the biggest Meph Sour Stomper ever! LOL! Her Structure does make me think she is an Elephant. I's ok if it is. She'll be in a bigger pot than he rest. I think the one little solo cup girl will go in a clay pot and go in the 4x4 somewhere.

The solo cup Elephant has some sort of problem. I haven't a clue WTF is her problem. All the seeds were sprouted in the same outta the bag Roots Organic and she was treated no different. Her leaf discoloration, mottled look, started early. I thought she'd out grow it. I just don't know. I'll post her up in sick plants.
    100_0142.JPG

Girl in question
    100_0143.JPG

4x4 group shot

100_0129.JPG

Super Sativa Seed Club Elephant
    100_0137.JPG

EarthBox Elephant.......hopefully
    100_0136.JPG

Solo cup Elephant

100_0139.JPG

SWEET BOURBON KUSH