Sweet Seeds ★ Winners of the Sweet Seeds contest, January 2017 edition

Hi everyone!

Private messages with the details of the winners and choice of strains are never answered before the 10th of each month.

Between the 10th and 12th we check the PMs and if everything is correct the seeds are then sent between the 12th and the 25th, sometimes without any reply to the grower, unless there's any missing data or information requests.

Sweet smokes! ;)

tommy

Right now if you live in USA or Canada, you can choose any strain(s) among these:

Autoflowering strains:

Cream Caramel Auto®
Big Devil XL Auto®
Dark Devil Auto
Bloody Skunk Auto
Cream Mandarine XL Auto®
Red Poison Auto
Sweet Cheese Auto®
Sweet Skunk Auto
Blow Mind Auto®

-> In about 10 days the 2 new autoflowering strains (Sweet Nurse Auto CBD® and Crystal Candy Auto®) should already be available also.

Photoperiod-dependent strains:

Cream Caramel®
Green Poison®
Crystal Candy®
Green Poison F1 Fast Version®

-> If you live in Europe you can choose any strain from the Sweet Seeds collection.

Sweet smokes!

tommy
@tommy is crystal candy auto available now?

Hi Unique!

I think that when we announce the winners of the February edition (in between 4 and 8 days) both Crystal Candy Auto and Sweet Nurse Auto CBD will already be available. I stil have to confirm this with our distributor in Canada, but I'm almost sure they already have it in stock for contest prizes.

Kind regards,

tommy

Hi Unique!

I think that when we announce the winners of the February edition (in between 4 and 8 days) both Crystal Candy Auto and Sweet Nurse Auto CBD will already be available. I stil have to confirm this with our distributor in Canada, but I'm almost sure they already have it in stock for contest prizes.

Kind regards,

tommy
I wish trainwreck was on this list

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Back