Hey now!
It's been a while, about 7 weeks by my count and I have incorporated my Genius pipe into my daily routine. I love to snag a quick hit or two now and again and this is perfect for that. I really like it. So much so I just ordered a bunch of stuff! I wanted some screens and like the nice one it came with so went to get some and there was a sale and well, you know. So I got a black slider and that makes the whole deal black. Whew! 007 here, Bong, James Bong, License to kill. I got a nifty case and a little draw string case. IOW I like it enough to make a stronger commitment and buy some cool accessories to go with it. I'll make some time for a video of a cleaning and stuff in a bit.
Peace.

Nice bottled buds, wish that could be the way this are sold, it would make a lot of sense.

Hey Now!
Checking in. It's been like what, five months! Wow how time flies when you're having fun. With the Genius pipe, you will be having fun. I use it mostly on the weekends and for my driveby 1-2 hitters. Man I love, love, love this pipe. I have a soft case for it to keep on my belt or pocket so I take it everywhere when I work in the yard and things. Clean it out and she's ready for next weekend. I mostly vape during the week so a few tasty blasts through a clean Genius are a nice treat on a Saturday morning, especially after Friday night dabs!
This is a great product. I thought it expensive at first but I think it is a great value well and worth the price. It works well, is easy to clean and care for, it is rugged, even with regular use it looks almost new when all cleaned up.

Back