And that's why I love my vapes, the flavor! My Blue Dragon I swear tastes like Blueberry bubblegum! But for the times we feel like smoking, this pipe will see a lot of use!

I'm with ya there first couple hits I can taste the herb but after that it's just smoke flavored :pass:

No wonder why it was getting to hard to get a hit there was a full ring of resin

Before cleaning

2018-03-02 14.46.25.jpg
2018-03-02 14.46.08.jpg
2018-03-02 14.45.53.jpg

After cleaning

2018-03-02 14.45.30.jpg
2018-03-02 14.45.16.jpg

:jawdrop: holy crap dewd, was the whole tribe chiefing off that puppy?! :crying: :smokeout::smokeout::smokeout:.... you should be hired for abuse testing- :amazon: :rofl:.... how much bud did you burn through to get'r this mucked up?
... sure love how well and easily it cleans up, right? :d5:

Last edited:
:jawdrop: holy crap dewd, was the whole tribe chiefing off that puppy?! :crying: :smokeout::smokeout::smokeout:.... you should hired for abuse testing- :amazon: :rofl:.... how much bud did you burn through to get'r this mucked up?
... sure love how well and easily it cleans up, right? :d5:

Nope just me :D probably close to 14 grams through it before it got to where you had to hit the pipe with a lighter before packing it so the resin would heat up and move so that it would draw
Definitely love how easy it is to clean

:pass:

Oh mama, that’s a gooey gob of goop. Nice job. Cleaning really is a breeze, making it easy helps me keep it cleaner.

:jawdrop: :crying: already?! Did you get a controlled burn permit first? :hothot:

Brings to mind the leaf pipes from back in the nineties ...similar principle...anyone else remember them?...can u still buy em?

Genius pipe update don't know what else I could add here but I still break it out when friends are over but that's cause I'm smoking 1 hitters :D not to ration my bud but cause Bodhi seeds The Fuzz is great stuff :pass:

So i wanta thank the folks at Geniuspipe.com for making a quality product and giving me the chance to try it out

Back