Good review an looks to be a very nice pipe how's the flavor I used metal pipes in the old days an was happy to see glass in the 90s because the flavor was better how's the flavor on this rate with a glass pipe .

Good review an looks to be a very nice pipe how's the flavor I used metal pipes in the old days an was happy to see glass in the 90s because the flavor was better how's the flavor on this rate with a glass pipe .

Pretty close to glass in flavor the biggest difference is the weed isn't pack super tight so you don't have to hit it real hard and put a vacuum on it just to get it to draw
Its nothing like the old brass pipes

and having the metal slide plate you can put the bud out and keep it from burning up between hits

Pretty close to glass in flavor the biggest difference is the weed isn't pack super tight so you don't have to hit it real hard and put a vacuum on it just to get it to draw
Its nothing like the old brass pipes

and having the metal slide plate you can put the bud out and keep it from burning up between hits
That's what we used to use brass pipes with chambers put bud in the chamber an resin it up now it seems kinda funny to want to smoke bud with resin on it but in the ol days it was the tits .

Sweet!
Nice pictorials too!!

I'd be afraid to take the genius pipe in the canoe maybe if it had a wrap with an adrenaline tether like they issued with 1911's in ww2 basic just a cord tied to your belt and the other end on the pistol so if you dropped your gun you could find it
:rofl: another idea to submit to Genius!

>>> Dank', that's too funny! I had a custom made chamber pipe for that very reason- :nono: -- gawds, I can't imagine now, ruining that fine bud with tars! :doh:... but in the Hard Ol' Days, it was all bonus buzzes :rofl: ..... Brim asked me something similar, comparing to wood pipes and flavor carry through,... I see a big advantage with Genius, because you can easily clean it often as you like, and being metal, it won't hold tar-stank like wood does, or tar-shellac'ed metal,....

Got pulled over by a cop one day, long long, ago. For some stupid reason, I'd left my chamber pipe on the dashboard. Cop says: let see your license and registration. As I'm fishing out my wallet, he spots the pipe on the dash..... I'm crapping my pants...... He looks at me, smiles, reaches in and snags the pipe, drops it in his shirt pcoket and says with a smile, Have a nice day and leaves..............

:finger:

:rofl: another idea to submit to Genius!

>>> Dank', that's too funny! I had a custom made chamber pipe for that very reason- :nono: -- gawds, I can't imagine now, ruining that fine bud with tars! :doh:... but in the Hard Ol' Days, it was all bonus buzzes :rofl: ..... Brim asked me something similar, comparing to wood pipes and flavor carry through,... I see a big advantage with Genius, because you can easily clean it often as you like, and being metal, it won't hold tar-stank like wood does, or tar-shellac'ed metal,....

Got pulled over by a cop one day, long long, ago. For some stupid reason, I'd left my chamber pipe on the dashboard. Cop says: let see your license and registration. As I'm fishing out my wallet, he spots the pipe on the dash..... I'm crapping my pants...... He looks at me, smiles, reaches in and snags the pipe, drops it in his shirt pcoket and says with a smile, Have a nice day and leaves..............

:finger:
Good ol pot every one smokes it even cops lol

I'm doing my best to dirty this pipe up guys in a day or 2 we will take a look and see how gooey it is but since it takes a little effort to get it to draw I'd say it's getting real gooey inside :pass:

Well I'm one who thinks smoke taste like........... smoke! lol! But it sure was smooth and there is no metal taste.

don't know why I thought I was in my thread............ gotta lay off the pipe...........hehehe! :smoking:

Back