2018-02-18 09.14.23.jpg
2018-02-18 09.15.00.jpg
2018-02-18 09.15.34.jpg
2018-02-18 09.15.58.jpg
2018-02-18 09.16.20.jpg

This pipe is really nice
It hits pretty smooth even with big hits
Give me a couple days of testing ;) and I'll get back to you guys :pass:

:d5: niiiiice! --working on mine too brudda, be posting soon!

...Oh hell yeah, you have to be careful with the hitting,... this thing breathes so readily and in volume, you can hurt yourself pretty easily- :crying: I did! :haha: ... Cheers mah fray-end! :bong:

Alright been a couple days and really enjoying the genius pipe

so let's see how easy this pipe is to clean :thumbsup:
spoiler alert it's pretty easy :D

Lloyd that is needed to clean it is a couple paper towels and some iso and a couple qtips if you want to get in all the nooks and crannies

it's as simple as put some iso on a paper towel and wipe the pipe off then a little iso on a qtip to get the last of the resin in the dimples
then just snap back together pack it up and get it dirty all over again

2018-02-20 08.25.59.jpg
2018-02-20 08.26.18.jpg
2018-02-20 08.26.37.jpg
2018-02-20 08.26.53.jpg

Well that's all for now im off to test it some more while trout fishing :pass:

[HASHTAG]#gosniper[/HASHTAG] :hookah: I'm Hearing great things in Admin from @briman about it too...apparently they had a Live Trial at Cannacon. :d5:.all 3 of them...

[HASHTAG]#gowaira[/HASHTAG] :hookah:

:d5: niiiiice! --working on mine too brudda, be posting soon!

...Oh hell yeah, you have to be careful with the hitting,... this thing breathes so readily and in volume, you can hurt yourself pretty easily- :crying: I did! :haha: ... Cheers mah fray-end! :bong:

I agree the cough free part don't cover lung buster hits
there's little to no resistance on the draw so it takes a few hits to get the hang of it

:headbang: easy clean! ...... Yup, it takes some getting used to, but practice is pleasant enough ay? :smoking:

.... dewd, before you hit the water you better wrap yours in a beer cozy or something so if she goes overboard she don't sink along with your heart! :crying:.... sure as hell ain't gonna free-dive for it in that water --:yoinks: :snow2: :rofl:

:headbang: easy clean! ...... Yup, it takes some getting used to, but practice is pleasant enough ay? :smoking:

.... dewd, before you hit the water you better wrap yours in a beer cozy or something so if she goes overboard she don't sink along with your heart! :crying:.... sure as hell ain't gonna free-dive for it in that water --:yoinks: :snow2: :rofl:

Don't have to worry about that at a pond :D

@Waira I'd be afraid to take the genius pipe in the canoe maybe if it had a wrap with an adrenaline tether like they issued with 1911's in ww2 basic just a cord tied to your belt and the other end on the pistol so if you dropped your gun you could find it

Back