Indoor kfigerm tries his best

Last edited:
that will happen anyway during the last weeks, but slowly and where appropriate when light can't penetrate to the mid/lower ponpons.
leaf by leaf...else it gets waaaaay too boring. I need some fresh leaves to moisten tobacco from time to time as well ;-)

Thanks for your thoughts and I hope you will enjoy the boring thread anytime you step by.

Thanks @Corum59 . I already supercropped some (2) - a third may follow, but I will let those alone now i think (and watch back may 2nd - was brutal already then).
First of all there is no light burn with those leds- perhaps some bleaching, perhaps a little bittybit to warm, but nothing that will harm the girls (too much).
Second - I hope all swell up so nicely and fall to the sides later on in the homestretch.
Third - all looks so nice.
I can not bow them to the middle without taking light from some expected nice colas. The purpose would be to lower the canopy to get light everywhere more even, but if i bend down hard, i create more shadows than there are now. The Structure is nice open so I just take that advantage this time.
And I don't feel like doing anything...
Cheers! :cheers:

this is how I talk to my girls....The situation is as follows: the pyramids are treated like hydro/dwc, so they react fast on what you pour in and changes go quick. But you can hardly overdo with nutes, except you let them stand in the runoff too long.
So the story was about missing water and food in the stretch and now they go to bloom.
She tells me from her skirt:

2023-05-09-211251_002.jpeg

2023-05-09-211251_003.jpeg

"oh boy, I want more P! and a little more K I am breaking up my structure and pull up all i can atm...more!!! I'm starving!" [see the leaf is "green" but shattered by a P def ]

So I answered and gave her the bloom switch at high EC.
Today she gave me a little slap in the neck and said

2023-05-09-211251_004.jpeg

"hey buddy, thanks for all the good stuff, but don't forget, I am still in transition, I still hang on N"

So I give her some more N in the bloom mix ..."let's see how you feel tomorrow"

this is all happening in the underwear.
Meanwhile in the top level the buddys are having a party not even recognizing rthe hard talk we are having down in the engineroom.
2023-05-09-212252_002.jpeg

So due to my "keep on the low end with nutes" I will have this conversation with nearly every lady, except the nutes are on a sweet spot or overdosed [the latter shall be prevented to go with the 0-runoff plan, but doesn't do harm in itself with the pyramids]. And Those little deficiencies down there don't harm overall plant growth, because i can act in time.
That's why i keep the "skirt" as long as i can.

Cheers! :pass:

today i watched them and it felt bored. Having the conversation about nutes with every lady now, I removed some ugly sucked-up down and decided to rotate the front row.
all get 0-0-20-8 (NPK 10-15-13) at EC 2.0 - I wont have a lot of P more in the mix, cos the bloom is so close with the P/K values and i don't want to buy some extra P, but the plus in K won't harm too much. From now on I will simply cut N down to the minimum.

Ah,I saw some rusty spots on some leaves. So i cut in more tap-water for ca and add epsom-salt just for balancing it.
Lights out pic of the top level
2023-05-11-215907_002.jpeg

Cheers!

day 54 - sorry corrected - BF runtz, strawberry cheesecake and watermelon skittles
moonday.
All going smoothly. The feed is at 0-0-40-10 (NPK 8-15-14) at EC 2.0. PH 6.0.

Now I can say that I have the nutes under control. The bloom mix was successful last run, when i had to replace the prior recipe because of the changes in the nute-line.
So we will hopefully see a nice autumn tent in the coming weeks.

The plants became dark green in the upper sections, which indicates they are now on the upper N level and the PK is dialled in.
Nothing but rearranging them and plucking off !healthy! upper leaves for better air and light penetration
2023-05-15-093841_005.jpeg

single plant in the back - watermelon skittles
2023-05-15-093841_006.jpeg

strawberry cheesecake
2023-05-15-093841_007.jpeg

and the "smallest" - the runtz
2023-05-15-093841_008.jpeg

frontrow scc left and runtz right
2023-05-15-093841_010.jpeg

and the lower big fans - this is how they look after a week transition. They served well and did their duty.
Two examples - upwards from what you see everything is lush and healthy - just the lower section got harmed - that's the intention: the (edit - mixed up) ws needed very little transition adaption and the leaves were nearly not sucked. Just a little. she threw flowers latest and smallest of all yet.
2023-05-15-093841_011.jpeg

the scc sucked 4 lowers and abandoned them and now this is what's there without much of a change for the last week now She has the most beautiful and "biggest" flowers of all yet.
2023-05-15-093841_012.jpeg

so I watch some more time and then remove all at approx day 55. But the real deal is, that the above wasn't harmed at all.
So they are all on the same res again and we will see some degrading on all from now on, cos to find the minimum feed there must be some lack on one plant at least visible. But I try not to do much harm, just "immitate" a natural nutrient fade.

Cheers!
:pass:

Last edited:
moonday.
All going smoothly. The feed is at 0-0-40-10 (NPK 8-15-14) at EC 2.0. PH 6.0.

Now I can say that I have the nutes under control. The bloom mix was successful last run, when i had to replace the prior recipe because of the changes in the nute-line.
So we will hopefully see a nice autumn tent in the coming weeks.

The plants became dark green in the upper sections, which indicates they are now on the upper N level and the PK is dialled in.
Nothing but rearranging them and plucking off !healthy! upper leaves for better air and light penetration
View attachment 1593611

single plant in the back - watermelon skittles
View attachment 1593610

strawberry cheesecake
View attachment 1593609

and the "smallest" - the runtz
View attachment 1593608

frontrow scc left and runtz right
View attachment 1593606

and the lower big fans - this is how they look after a week transition. They served well and did their duty.
Two examples - upwards from what you see everything is lush and healthy - just the lower section got harmed - that's the intention: the ssc needed very little transition adaption and the leaves were nearly not sucked. Just a little. she threw flowers latest and smallest of all yet.
View attachment 1593605

the scc sucked 4 lowers and abandoned them and now this is what's there without much of a change for the last week now She has the most beautiful and "biggest" flowers of all yet.
View attachment 1593604

so I watch some more time and then remove all at approx day 55. But the real deal is, that the above wasn't harmed at all.
So they are all on the same res again and we will see some degrading on all from now on, cos to find the minimum feed there must be some lack on one plant at least visible. But I try not to do much harm, just "immitate" a natural nutrient fade.

Cheers!
:pass:
Looking good to me mate.

Back