Indoor kfigerm tries his best

rearranged a bit. The bigger one showed me a slight def of P and K, so I switched to 4-5-5-4 Ratio / 8-6-12 NPK.
Also again plucked some leaves.

The wedding cake gets the same mix now. See some rust spots on her, cos i , The girl became N heavy, cos she sat too long in the strong runoff in the first days when her roots went down - then i diluted her runoff too much with RO, so rusty spots came immediately cos of lacking Ca. The early switch to 8-6-12 NPK will help rule this all out i think.
Today i sprayed some skin-desinfectant on the mold spots of the pyramid - lets see how that works out.

the small ones stay on early growth mix - have to be careful not to do the same as with the wc.
View attachment 1638283

a tag from time to time to @St. Tom . Pyramid fun - if you like it, perhaps look at @The Iconoclast s new addendums to his test thread.
Cheers!:pass:
thanks for the tag bro ive never seen these pyramids before also if you have anything you want me to share on Instagram please pm with it

@St. Tom i saw your posts elsewhere 'bout sharing...well, if you find a pic worth for public, pick whatever you want for AFNs insta I'm here sharing just my experiences on the way to a nice harvest with my gromies.
I'm not the first and not the best to use them, so there's plenty alternative. But if/whenever you like one, pick one.
Saw some nice pics on my way. A setup that really makes my day, every time I watch it is @Little-Leopard s

bf glue gelato auto,bf wedding cake auto, fb mimosa cake auto - day 27 / 23 /16
Hi all,
the ladies had some way to go this week. One of the mimosas went directly into the bin. It grew ugly and wouldn't have a chance to cope with her little sister on the same pyramid, so i took her out.
The glue gelato is on 4-5-5-4 / 8-6-12 NPK EC 1400, like is the wedding cake.
The wedding cake showed me some excesses and also grew very dense, i hope this will stretch out.
Like I said, there's only one mimosa cake left, and it is a tiny one, still on day 16 - baby feed 3,5-3-0-2 / NPK 16/7/21 - but she will be OK soon.

The mold on the pyramid was mostly successful treated with the ethanol/isopropanol disinfectant - can't spot any problems on the plants.
I sprayed always on a completely saturated pyramid, so it wouldn't suck in before damped off. Think it worked, but i guess i'll have to try on on some spots.

pics tell the story:

she no longer is - ugly beast - any clue what could have gone wrong?
2023-10-16-173838_009.jpeg

she is alone now on her pyramid - mimosa cake day 16
you can easily see the spot of the RIPped plant
2023-10-16-173838_008.jpeg

2023-10-16-173838_005.jpeg

her main colas are grown out by the sides - wedding cake day 23 - very little distance between nodes
2023-10-16-173838_004.jpeg

she is doing well - glue gelato day 27 starting zigzag
2023-10-16-173838_003.jpeg

the gang

2023-10-16-173838_007.jpeg

Have a nice and comfy week.
Cheers! :pass:

bf glue gelato auto,bf wedding cake auto, fb mimosa cake auto - day 30 / 26 /19
Hello fellow growmies.
All girls are on 4-5-5-4 / 8-6-12 NPK - the smallers get a EC of 1.500
had to clean up the glue gelato a bit. She gets EC 2.000 since today.
gg ~45 cm dominates the tent. spread up, she won't get wider, just taller now i hope
had to take off a lot of leaves.
wc ~25 grows very dense, stays smaller than the last one i grew, but lets see, she may still surprise me
mc 18 - small but OK, she will catch up i think.

I hate it if they are at this different stages, but looks nice - the small mimosa cake in the back looks lost next to the glue gelato. Wedding cake front right is very dense, hope she takes off soon.

2023-10-19-220122_003.jpeg

pic from above, the glue gelato now top, mimosa cake bottom right and wedding cake bottom left
2023-10-19-220122_002.jpeg

Cheers mates! :pass:

bf glue gelato auto,bf wedding cake auto, fb mimosa cake auto - day 34 / 28 /22
Hello everyone!

This time the days in the threadmark are correct again.

have a glance @St. Tom - are you subbed now or do i have to throw tags at you to remember to sneak in from time to time ;-)

They are growing nicely, but i am not as laid back as i want to be.
The glue gelato had a little mg def, cos i thought there would be enough in the mix, but i started adding the epsom salt very quickly.
She grows very nice and shades the other two a bit, but they are taking off now also - but they will stay lean and slim i think, though i try to open them up.
wc comes very dense and sturdy this time
mc is smallest but will outgrow the mc soon i guess - but i am open for surprises - go wedding cake go!
All fed the same now , the big one at EC 2(.000), the smaller ones at 1600. Glue gelato drinks 2/3 times a day.

The mars hydro light with the programmable scenes still gives me a hard time - it doesn't quite follow the schedule and at times it simply put itself off and not back on. But I am super cautious and recognized it within 20 minutes. So nothing goes wrong with the ladies at least.
Also i think it doesn't take daylight saving time into account (mest/mest) @Marshydro ?
Reset it today, deleted all scenes and lights and started from scratch - hope it is correct now..
The light range is 4h 30% 4h 60 % 4h 75% 12h 60%

here are some pics

small mc at day 22
2023-10-23-173405_003.jpeg

wedding cake at day 28
2023-10-23-173405_004.jpeg

glue gelato at day 34
2023-10-23-173405_005.jpeg

and some groups shots
2023-10-23-173405_006.jpeg

2023-10-23-173405_002.jpeg

Cheers and have a nice week! :pass:

This time it seems i won't beat my previous grow. I don't know exactly what is going (wr)on(g), but i recognized lesser root developement on the smallers. Perhaps they didn't react too good on my mold treatment.Perhaps it has to do something with the mold-friendly environment itself, too cold and not enough aeration.
I rearranged them a bit and gave the smallers a seat in the frontrow.
Also took off a lot of leaves the recent days.
This is how are today

2023-10-26-111108_002.jpeg

still not bad at all, but not where i want them to be. The lady in the back does great. Now sipping on EC 2.3.

bf glue gelato auto,bf wedding cake auto, fb mimosa cake auto - day 41 / 35 /29
Another boring week has passed. It really felt utterly boring, cos it seemed the small ones didn't grow at all.
But they actually did.
The last days I set the bigger one on a res with npk 8-11-16 / nutemix ratio 13-6-16-7 EC 2.0 and now working my way up a bit until full bloom ferts.
The smallers get npk 8-6-12 / nutemix ratio 4-5-5-4 EC 1800
I flushed some mineral magic into the roots - a full espresso spoon each stirred into some nute mix and simply pured down in the roots - not onto the pyramids.

The smalls showed sex at the same time though they're approx one week apart from another. The wedding cake this time is a bitch.

The light schedule seems to work now. That is set to 4h 60%-4h 30%-4h 60%-4h 80%-8h 60% beginning at 0.00 o'clock

in the back the glue gelato before and after defoil
2023-10-26-111108_002.jpeg
2023-10-30-184020_007.jpeg

still not fully stacked
2023-10-30-184020_006.jpeg

but nice look from above
2023-10-30-184020_005.jpeg

the little ones hopefully fill the gaps soon.
2023-10-30-184020_002.jpeg

the small ones are absolutely fine with no damaged leaves. two if my "indicator" Fans of the glue gelato have faded a little, but all is fine this time. I become more and more confident with my nute regime. Still not absolutely sure what the wedding cake is going to be this time and why she acts so "silly".

We will see in the coming weeks! lets go fishing meanwhile - that's more exciting.

Last edited:
thanks @milk,
I was also under some rock :)
And just when i reactivated my stuff these came around and i gave them a try. There's a price tag on them, but as i stated before in this thread, to me it's just a pleasant ease.
We joined here around the same time so you for sure remember @Seymourbud s grows. He and the folks at the time got me into dwc and i learned a lot.
But I always wanted something easy. So i first did some hempys with a selfmade system. When i wanted to set it up after all the years again I miserably failed. While the first girls already took off in the pyramid. I pulled the seed out of the hempy and stuffed it on a pyramid.
That was my first post in this thread. - All in and all good until today.
It's a nice hobby to spend time on - YES! But not on all that hassle that comes with it.
There's still something better to cross my way, that supports my laziness.and my epicurean touch to it.

Cheers and have a good time!

so for those that read the thread fully, know whats coming now - the plants express their wishes and a get into dialogue and we still discuss some.
In the recent days the glue gelato didn't grow on and was a little pale. So i upped EC slightly over 2. Through the last days i saw the lady becoming dark green again and budding up. - the light is not properly dimmed, she actually is really dark green and the tips get a little burn
2023-11-01-115753_004.jpeg

Now I know i have to watch the underwear and this is how it starts
2023-11-01-115753_003.jpeg
2023-11-01-120127_002.jpeg

the biggest one was introduced earlier and is very much unchanged for 2 weeks, but the smallers around started lately to show defs.
So i knew already yesterday that time to switch to full bloom is coming - but i have some of the transition res left and the the two smalls aren't ready for it yet, so i'll keep feeding it until it is empty.
So there are two options we will see:
If the EC is high enough the leaves will be dark green (not bluish, cos k is also missing a little, but green as in green :) ) and the P def comes in slowly,
or if I am at the edge of EC the P lack will set in and these leaves will fade very fast - if K lack sets in the structure will become droopy and sluggish.
That will be the hard talk we will have, and i hope i can empty the res - i hate waste and there are only some litres left.
I'll try to share some pics the next days on how it progresses.
This it what will happen only in the underskirt, cos these big fanleaves' reservoirs can talk to me.

But the most important thing is how it looks above.. and there everything is green and lush.
Because the littles were a little in the shades, i raised them a bit this morning.
The mimosa cake kicks in slowly - she nearly cought up to the wedding cake over night and is preparing to overtake.

2023-11-01-115753_002.jpeg

Cheers! Have a nice week!:pass:

Back