Indoor MasonJar’s Indoor Adventure

Day 40
  • The sour diesel and strawberry popesicle are doing very nicely. The dream queen seems more affected by the heavy hand. Hooked up the Co2 generator this evening and will be turning that on tomorrow.
    IMG_5200.jpeg

Day 50
  • Terps coming off the Strawberry 🍓 Popesicle are creamy strawberry. The other are displaying some sour and pine… not a lot yet. The NightOwl is definitely got it going on as I can smell this outside of the tent now. Co2 is cruising along nicely with a steady 2 bubbles per sec and dialed the Cloudforge humidifier down to 50% as the tent is naturally staying around 60% and haven’t had to refill it in a week. Probably could shut it down and clean it for the next run.

Putting together a bill of materials for some blumats and soaker rings. I would like to be able put this on full autopilot.

Day 56
  • IMG_5249.jpeg
    Sum hungry girls can’t seem to get enough. Got a double dirty martini and still not happy. Terps are very nice on the strawberry popesicle. I will say Daz has the flower timer dialed in on his stuff. I’m typically harvesting 70-80 days. Whereas the Humbolt Seed Co autos go longer 85-100 days
    IMG_5250.jpeg

Dream queen

IMG_5251.jpeg

Sour diesel - very interested to see how this turns out.
    IMG_5252.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5252.jpeg
      IMG_5252.jpeg
      1.4 MB · Views: 3
    • IMG_5250.jpeg
      IMG_5250.jpeg
      1.6 MB · Views: 4
    Day 71
  • Strawberry Popesicle came down. Here’s the photos. 71 days from breaking top of soil to harvest. Probably the fastest auto I’ve grown and have it also be top shelf. Strawberry, pine, cream with fuel. Stunk the whole house up really good. If you don’t have this strain I’d buy a pack.
    IMG_5315.jpeg
    IMG_5319.jpeg
    IMG_5321.jpeg
    IMG_5324.jpeg
    IMG_5325.jpeg
    IMG_5326.jpeg
    IMG_5330.jpeg

Last edited:
    Day 76
  • IMG_5342.jpeg
    humbolt sour d - big long colas
    IMG_5341.jpeg

Humbolt dream queen

FYI the Strawberry Popesicle is fire shit. Barely dry and not even harsh and full of fruity flavor. I’m gonna pick up a few more packs at multiverse if they have any left.

Back