Live Stoners The 2024 Auto-Photo Outdoor Competition!

Will ya have another briar patch this year? That was a cool spot :toke:
Indeed I will, it is great to keep the deer away!
Who knows, come the end of summer I may make some Bramble Jelly from the patch!
I thinks most of the locations are also rabbit free!
I use chicken wire until they can fend for themselves as a precaution (Belt and braces).
Slug pellets are eco friendly "Ferrous Phosphate".

I think another 5 pack fell out of a bin into your package. I swear I saw something weird happen, might have been aliens though. :biggrin:
I guess odd things can happen when your a Stargazer!:smokeit:
Good vibes and good karma to you brother!:vibes::karmacloud:
The universe will thank you!:bighug:

@Jean-O Think I can pull off a Skunk Hero F1? Wondering about the flip and flowering time on it. Don't know if it would be a viable run for me here on the island :shrug: And mold resistance? :toke:
I think you could get it to finish in time it triggers flowering pretty quickly and finishes late September. It handles the elements pretty well as far as pest n disease resistance.

mine went til first week of november :rofl: :doh: ppp
Interesting. So many variables go into play with harvest times it's really hard to give an accurate description of outdoor harvest times on any strain. Personal preference, location and time of transition, age of the plant, and health of the plant all play a large roll on harvest times. Generally I see transition into flower mid July depending on the cultivar in my location. The plants I run are usually 4 to 5 months old come July and are very ready to flower by then.
I appreciate the feedback. How did the flavors and effects land on that pheno you ran?

Generally I see transition into flower mid July depending on the cultivar in my location.

the flip duzn't happen here until mid-august, so....:shrug: and most, especially the sati domz, will go til halloween before they're ready to chop :doh: ppp

Oh boy do I know!! I must be strong.
I blame 420, oh boy that date is a doozy!
I just got my Short Nepali (10) Auto, Bubba Kush (5) Auto, Quick One (10)Auto And White Ice (3)Auto :crying:
Only the "Twisted Tree Autos" left to arrive, 5 Orange Bubblegum Auto & 5 Crinkle Cut Auto!
That's it and I'm done!!
If I start early enough I hope to get two crops!
I am also applying of "Guerrilla Grower" exemption, the plots are a bit of a distance and just like last time, it is public transport and walking, to get there!
Seeds will be started indoors for two weeks, to give them a fighting chance.
Dunno if I'm worried about entering to win prizes, as they are bound to be free seeds and I need those like a hole in the head! :crying:
A beautiful crop of buds will be reward enough!
I'm along for the ride all the way for shits & giggles and to support my fellow outdoor growmies! :headbang:
...good luck on making decisions about what to run- :goodluck::rofl:
I'm still grinding myself, the only governing criteria being a mix of effects and possible aroma profiles... First round may needs be smaller faster culti's, pending news on the OD run front---wish me more :goodluck: there!If yea, I'll need room in the tent to launch the photo's...
Nepali...makes me think of Sweet's Psicodelicia which was a really nice one - :thumbsup:
I have a Burmese Pure repro' made by a Nor'EU mate that I'm dyin' to run, along with a nicely tested fun cross Ghost Maverick x 3BOG...
OrangeBBgum will please ya, loved mine! She had a yummy citrusy cotton candy aroma....

Noted on the guerilla pass, already in the books mate! I have much respect for your determination and transport ninja skillz.. I still marvel at you bussing the seedlings about, no small challenge that at all- :wiz:
....yeah the Polls are really just a beauty pageant :spels: ... Otherwise it's the community spirit in this Comp' that folks really like!
I've tried to get more diversity in prizes, but because it's not "official" testing, vendors passed... Scant few of those these days anyway. The only one that really got into it here was RotBlock/Phyter, and that phase is since done. He did offer a nice discount for us though when we started up last year, no sense in getting that after the fact, right?
I'll see if he'll offer the same this year too....
I think you could get it to finish in time it triggers flowering pretty quickly and finishes late September. It handles the elements pretty well as far as pest n disease resistance.
@Kyote - I'd run her in a smaller volume pot, 7-10gal to squeeze her shoes a bit and hustle maturation along some...works for me!
I think as a general rule, anything in-ground or huge pots will take longer...
Speed Racer may be a touch faster too @Jean-O ? ....Melon Madness (her new name, better fitting to her perfume!) will fit the bill though especially if you do the pot trick.
mine went til first week of november :rofl: :doh: ppp
Pheno luck aside, Sun exposure was a factor here too; by that time your girls are getting a lot of shading. I fight this too, I have to shuffle plants around every day late season here because of a large Cypress and the Sun angle rapidly becoming steeper... I know it's not an option for you, alas...
Mid August sounds about right for your Lat', 3rd-4th week is when I see most non-auto crosses start bloom....

...good luck on making decisions about what to run- :goodluck::rofl:
I'm still grinding myself, the only governing criteria being a mix of effects and possible aroma profiles... First round may needs be smaller faster culti's, pending news on the OD run front---wish me more :goodluck: there!If yea, I'll need room in the tent to launch the photo's...
Nepali...makes me think of Sweet's Psicodelicia which was a really nice one - :thumbsup:
I have a Burmese Pure repro' made by a Nor'EU mate that I'm dyin' to run, along with a nicely tested fun cross Ghost Maverick x 3BOG...
OrangeBBgum will please ya, loved mine! She had a yummy citrusy cotton candy aroma....

Noted on the guerilla pass, already in the books mate! I have much respect for your determination and transport ninja skillz.. I still marvel at you bussing the seedlings about, no small challenge that at all- :wiz:
....yeah the Polls are really just a beauty pageant :spels: ... Otherwise it's the community spirit in this Comp' that folks really like!
I've tried to get more diversity in prizes, but because it's not "official" testing, vendors passed... Scant few of those these days anyway. The only one that really got into it here was RotBlock/Phyter, and that phase is since done. He did offer a nice discount for us though when we started up last year, no sense in getting that after the fact, right?
I'll see if he'll offer the same this year too....

@Kyote - I'd run her in a smaller volume pot, 7-10gal to squeeze her shoes a bit and hustle maturation along some...works for me!
I think as a general rule, anything in-ground or huge pots will take longer...
Speed Racer may be a touch faster too @Jean-O ? ....Melon Madness (her new name, better fitting to her perfume!) will fit the bill though especially if you do the pot trick.

Pheno luck aside, Sun exposure was a factor here too; by that time your girls are getting a lot of shading. I fight this too, I have to shuffle plants around every day late season here because of a large Cypress and the Sun angle rapidly becoming steeper... I know it's not an option for you, alas...
Mid August sounds about right for your Lat', 3rd-4th week is when I see most non-auto crosses start bloom....
Short flowering low odor first, then the smelly ladies! Two runs, double the fun!
Locations I have a few sorted, I'm now devising ways in and out, to keep a low profile. I'm getting there but everything is a gamble to some extent! Lots of fun though! I like the "Getting away with it vibe"! and hopefully, I will get all my girls to the finish line!
I will run as many strains as I can a couple of plants each maybe.
Low odor I will do multiple plants of Northern Lights Auto and Blue Mystic Auto, just as a "if the other don't make it"!
Northern Lights is decades old and is often in the top 10 auto flower seeds from many European seeds banks. It is a reliable strain with a nice high and good yield!
Orange Bubblegum, Grateful Dead, Permanent Marker, Toffee Pudding, Blue Nerdz, Apollo Black Cherry, Orange Apricot Glue, Panty Punch, Peach crescendo, Himalaya Orange Diesel and Juicy Pussy! Look a lot of strains but it is only 11 strains and I did 10 last guerrilla grow!
So I reckon a few sites and I got it going on! They will have to look after themselves with a bit of nurture and wire protection at the start and then let them grow in nature!
I have chosen sit with very easy access to water but I will only water in hot conditions, otherwise get on with it girls!

Back