Dutch Passion 4 x DP Auto Critical Orange Punch in Autopots + DIY COB lights

Hi terra thanks for the kind words, I will post here if that’s ok. So we can both work together ?

Ypu could shares ypur ppms, average temperatures and lighting, pot size and nutrients...

And we could even possibily compare end product and yields and share advice with each other.

I’m feeding full line of canna nutrients in coco

Lighting is

315/ watt cmh will be possibly adding a 250 watt hps.

I'd much rather keep this thread for my own grow. I'm fine with you posting pictures of your grow every now and then, but I don't want your entire grow here. Why don't you start your own thread? That way you can post all you want, I'll follow it, and it's much easier to compare our grows :smoking:

Nice job @Auto melt & @James0807
Will you start a thread for your grow?
Hi man,

I wasn't planning on it but. I have planted one avt and one critical orange punch and they are doing well. The two other seeds have not yet shown a taproot after 5 days so i am going to drop another one of each tonight as they will now be a few days behind the planted two. Will get some pictures tonight.

Kr

Last edited:
I'd much rather keep this thread for my own grow. I'm fine with you posting pictures of your grow every now and then, but I don't want your entire grow here. Why don't you start your own thread? That way you can post all you want, I'll follow it, and it's much easier to compare our grows :smoking:

No no I wasn’t going too post my thread on here, I was saying like we good discuss tactics and end results... which ypu have suggested a good solution.as were growing the same strains. But yes I totally understand I’ll paste a link on here for you and everyone too pop over too mine.and Yes thank i looking forward too comparing....

How’s the plants getting along ?

No worries bro! I will catch you some place else.

Peace

Hi man,

I wasn't planning on it but. I have planted one avt and one critical orange punch and they are doing well. The two other seeds have not yet shown a taproot after 5 days so i am going to drop another one of each tonight as they will now be a few days behind the planted two. Will get some pictures tonight.

Kr

Sounds like a plan. It's quite annoying when your start gets screwed up right!? I had to replace 2 seedlings that didn't make it. Of the 3 extra seeds I soaked and sowed 1 has come up today :woohoo: Now I just need one of the 2 in the other pot to come up.

Please do post a pic of your CO seedling.

No no I wasn’t going too post my thread on here, I was saying like we good discuss tactics and end results... which ypu have suggested a good solution.as were growing the same strains. But yes I totally understand I’ll paste a link on here for you and everyone too pop over too mine.and Yes thank i looking forward too comparing....

How’s the plants getting along ?

No worries then mate. A 3rd seedling has come up. I'm expecting a 4th tomorrow. I've started feeding small amounts at EC 0.8 (background EC = 0.5) and @ pH 5.8. Are your seedlings up yet?

I’m on day 5, I basically have potted some seedling \ light mix in the centre of my pot, so I don’t use any feed on them until maybe day 13 ish...

My ph is always around 6,5

And first feeding will be 0.5 with background reading of 0.7

Back