Dutch Passion 4 x DP Auto Critical Orange Punch in Autopots + DIY COB lights

Son of a gun!1 I never received this tag!! At least i found your thread!! Very excited to see how this strains does! Ordering seeds!

Now worries mate. Welcome! I've only just started so you haven't missed a thing. Will post more pics tonight.

Hi guys, I'll take pictures of the Orange Punch tonight, but in the meantime here's a picture of the other half of my groom. It's filled up with some giant Cream Mandarine XL plants. These are much bigger than the last ones I grew.

20180628_004746.jpg

Hi guys, I'm considering pulling all 3 seedlings and germinating new seeds. The pictures above are from day 23. I've had my head elsewhere and overwatered them.

Of the 7 COP seeds I tried to germinate; 2 died by my fault, 2 never came up and I overwatered the 3 I have now.

My options are:
1. Wait for them to recover and still hope for 125g+ per plant.
2. Germinate new seeds (DP Auto Blueberry or Sweet Seeds Honey Peach CBD) and set back my grow by 4 weeks.

What would you recommend?

Hi terra brother.....

I’m having similar issues....

I popped 3 seeds,,, and look almost identical too yours and one and token off like rocket.

I don’t know if it’s the breeders genetics that are unstable or it’s us not doing something right !

I think you should leave them while your popping the new batch. And see if they take off in the next 2 weeks.

Hi terra brother.....

I’m having similar issues....

I popped 3 seeds,,, and look almost identical too yours and one and token off like rocket.

I don’t know if it’s the breeders genetics that are unstable or it’s us not doing something right !

I think you should leave them while your popping the new batch. And see if they take off in the next 2 weeks.

That sucks for you buddy. I know I overwatered my seedlings, so it's my own fault.

I just gave them a small watering for the first time in a week. I hope they perk up and start growing. I've had my airdomes on as well to dry out the coco.

Now on day 26.
20180714_011417.jpg
20180714_011333.jpg
20180714_011355.jpg

Attachments

• 20180714_011417.jpg
    20180714_011417.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 259
  • 20180714_011417.jpg
    20180714_011417.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 291
Sometimes over fertilisation of plants looks like over watering and nutrient deficiency . If ypu soil mix has coco in it, it will store some nutes....

I recommend ypu too flush out the medium... and get 10 percent run off. My plants doubled in size in the last 2 days.

Sometimes over fertilisation of plants looks like over watering and nutrient deficiency . If ypu soil mix has coco in it, it will store some nutes....

I recommend ypu too flush out the medium... and get 10 percent run off. My plants doubled in size in the last 2 days.

I'm running 100% coco. We'll see how they look tomorrow.

Yh that.... once the pot feels dry.... drench them.... ypu might think you’re plants are small and won’t need much of a drench,,, but the roots and water contains nutes must off gone right too the bottom, so watering until you get run will solve a lot of things.

Or they might be very over watered !

So let them dry and water slowly.......

Back