Welcome Janis! We'll be waiting for you to bring in Big Brother and the whole Holding Company very soon......rock on.

Attachments

• Singing.jpg
    Singing.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 76
20191111_153355.jpg

don't mind me kidz, jus poppin in with a wee update & the obligatory pic of...dirt :rofl: yup, the same dirt Janis wuz planted in jus las nite :smoking: i took a looksee at the bean right before bed & it hadn't dropped yet, but her lil taproot was already well on it'z way out, so in the dirt she went, pronto :shooty: of course, sillee stoned me forgot to take a pic of it :doh: hopefully, she'll break out tomorrow & we can get this train a-rollin, choo-choo! :cooldance: ppp

Janis Day 1
Into The Brave New World! :yay:

20191111_230610.jpg
20191111_231403.jpg

well, almost anywayz, cuz it lookz like she'z mebbe gonna need a bit o' help wif her lil helmet, hehe :biggrin: it'z also lightz out now & 2 minutez to midnight, so i'll count tomorrow as day 1 ;) Up The Fucking Ironz! :headbang: ppp

welp, me hate to disappoint, but it lookz like i might have a fail on me handz :rolleyes1: it'z been almost 24 hrz & Janis' helmet is still stuck on & is bein most rezistant with help to get it off, grrr :nono: soooo, i'll play nice & give her til tomorrow, but i may well hafta jus say fuck it, scrap her & try try again with Janis II :shrug: stay tuned...:kitty: ppp

Back