Mephisto Genetics A Meph Head and his 5x5

Deez nugs getting the ax if she dont shes coming down herselfView attachment 990070
i have one more question lol what brand of guano did you use. and was it a high nitrogen guano or a high phosphorus guano
edit- lol i lied i have 2 questions. i seen that you started a auto in a plastic cup and transplanted just wondering if you did that with all your plants, do you ever just plant the seed in your final container into the prepped soil?

Last edited:
i have one more question lol what brand of guano did you use. and was it a high nitrogen guano or a high phosphorus guano
edit- lol i lied i have 2 questions. i seen that you started a auto in a plastic cup and transplanted just wondering if you did that with all your plants, do you ever just plant the seed in your final container into the prepped soil?
As far as the guano I will have to get back to you I just ran out and I am not sure of the brand but I use high N in soil prep and high P for my top feeding. Yes i do sometimes plant in the final container. I germinate in peat blocks or rapid rooters so I put them in solo cups for the move to the tent they take up less room this way. Once I've decided to keep or toss a seedling it's in the pot or out the tent. Usually outta the cup by day 5.

Cleaning up the rest of the cdlc x sour stomper and look at that she has a heart
20181222_081047.jpg

You peps ever use Sumatra guanos or mixes they have some really good ones for veg,bloom and both. And cheap

You peps ever use Sumatra guanos or mixes they have some really good ones for veg,bloom and both. And cheap
I wanted to say something before but wasn't 100% confident but after you saying that that is what I have been using. The high nitrogen is real grainy and the high phos is real powdery like a chocolate drink mix though I wouldn't recommend drinking it lol

I wanted to say something before but wasn't 100% confident but after you saying that that is what I have been using. The high nitrogen is real grainy and the high phos is real powdery like a chocolate drink mix though I wouldn't recommend drinking it lol
Yeah they are, stinks also, but yes I like their stuff.

Right around day 72 for the avt special and the rpk. Last 2 standing from this run. Rpk on her last couple weeks avt looks like she could be a min yet.
20181224_133132.jpg
20181224_133124.jpg

Back