Mephisto Genetics A Meph Head and his 5x5

Next journal will be moved to a new forum but line up is S.A.D, Green poison, Mohan Ram, and Bloody skunk all from Sweet Seeds. GWK, NCH, and Blue cush from Mephisto. Most likely start a thread in the indoor grow journal forum this way I do not need to move it around based on what genetics I am running.

Next journal will be moved to a new forum but line up is S.A.D, Green poison, Mohan Ram, and Bloody skunk all from Sweet Seeds. GWK, NCH, and Blue cush from Mephisto. Most likely start a thread in the indoor grow journal forum this way I do not need to move it around based on what genetics I am running.
Share the link in this forum when you start or tag me bro

What's up AFN family a big shout out to the staff that makes this great community available to us all I hope you are all enjoying your families this holiday and :xmas:to all from my family to all of yours. Wishing you all a happy healthy holiday season.:bighug:

I'm thinking RPK is on her last day or 2. Fans are fading fast and brittle. Trichs are about 30% amber no clear that I can see. This being an AK hybrid I'm going for something to put ya on the couch been getting requests for a night capper and I think this will make a good one. Harvest this weekend for sure. I'll be sure to get some good photos. This is one of my Oasis genetics never grown their genetics or even seen photos. I have one more strain from their catalog called CREAM. It is a hybrid of cream caramel and demios. May be my grow battle strain.

Idk tonight might be the night. She covered herself in fat white tipped fox tails over the last few days
20181228_172928.jpg

The flowers from this RPK are completely covered in fox tails. First time I've seen this to this extent. The smell is a very original odor. A little sweet with an underlying funk that just smells nasty but in a good way.
20181229_141257.jpg
20181229_141304.jpg
20181229_141326.jpg
20181229_141351.jpg
20181229_141407.jpg
20181229_141422.jpg
20181229_141229.jpg

I've spent a lot of time pressing the last few weeks and I love this press. I have seen no less than a 22% return pressing at 180 and the product is amazing. The gold glue pressed into a very terpy crumbly rosin tastes great. The orange biscuits is like a creamy peanut butter and as gassy into the lungs as it smells. Cdlc x sour stomper is another terpy rosin that just crumbles apart I can pick it up with my hands. The amnesia x orange diesel is great as well. I saw a return of 27% on some of her presses. Now I need to invest in an enail low temp dabs are tasty and hard to get right with a torch.

Back