Gnome Automatics AC/DC X White Jem

FullDuplex

Gnome Grown
Staff member
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
gnomeautomatics.com
This will be the beginning of a new strain with me. Something that is not a pheno isolation of the ALF line. I am crossing the WJ to a AC/DC female that contains a 2:1 ratio of CBD/THC. The Jem contains 3% CBG and adding this i hope to create a nice blend of the CBD/CBG/THC to provide a broad spectrum of cannabinoids in auto form.

Here is the cut I acquired today of the AC/DC from the farm.

6E124F21-9A98-4FB1-9D54-789CFA370D08.jpeg

:d5: Med-City excellence my friend! This could be a true healer strain, the potential is all there,... :goodluck: :karmacloud: :goodluck: - for this fab' project FD,.... imagine how amazing this could be if the progeny can be made to carry the full package of goods! :wiz:

:d5: Med-City excellence my friend! This could be a true healer strain, the potential is all there,... :goodluck: :karmacloud: :goodluck: - for this fab' project FD,.... imagine how amazing this could be if the progeny can be made to carry the full package of goods! :wiz:

I know and now that i have a local lab i can test the direction that they are going and see what they do. That is the kicker!!

I hope that it is a healing path of goodness but we shall see. I need to update the cut shes doing well.

Very nice an another awesome strain in the works !!That acdc cut looks just like the one my dad used to get back in the day I could never forget those leaves .

Watching (and waiting) in anticipation. I have never been able to try anything that has been bred with verified AC/DC lineage.

How’s the development of this strain coming? Seems like a very interesting project!

Back