Adding in EDTA chelate micro nutrients to MEGA CROP?

Should we add in EDTA chelated micro nutrients?

• EDTA only

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • EDTA and Amino Acid mix

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Amino Acid only

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • no fucking idea

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • I like turtles

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters
I've always added a few drops of superthrive to my reservoir, so it's never really been an issue.

I do wish you could formulate it to be a little less hygroscopic, but that would be pretty difficult I suppose.
did you try new 2.0 MC?

Our plants are not all that unique, and these nutes are not new. What is the scientific consensus regarding the different types of nutrient chelation? What are standard practices in agriculture and gardening?
Industry practice for hydroponics is just to use EDTA for the past 20+ years or whatever.

Just polling out there if anyone is having micronutrient issues at all

and this :biggrin:

upload_2019-3-14_12-18-34.png

Agreed @Greenleaf Nutrients if u look around this site at the amount of people running your line you will not see much other then beautiful healthy ladies growing at a nice pace to a nice size with a wonderful harvest now with 2.0 slightly stronger I think we r good. I wouldn’t worrry about the calmag let the grower dial in that last little bit I feel like it’s real close and I’m under high powered leds and cobs. I only add a little calmag because I do small batches and when I weigh if I’m close I’ll knock out a chunk at a time a keep the powder seems to be working great. 1-1.5ml/gal flower I might go up to 2-2.5ml/gal. And I’m using a slightly weaker organic calmag.

I like the amino acids chelation. My take is it’s more natural and that’s what I’m shooting for. I know your line isn’t certified organic but would u consider clean and mostly natural all natural?? I see vegan on the bag I like that I think lol.

Are yall going to put turtles in bag now also? Looks to be what everyone is wanting...

Like Awesome i got my MC today and a fucking turtle, come on franklin lets smoke and feed the ladies!

Back