Auto Seeds AFN CannaZone Auto Seeds Co. Test Thread

That sounds tasty
Tried a 1/3 blend of each db sp and gsc. It's good. Nice and rounded out. Got all of the effects. Nice salad and a good afternoon smoke when you wanna do some things and then relax a bit on the couch. Cut the sucker punch down and increase the gsc for a more day time smoke but keep that little body buzz and taste. That kush taste is amazing and as it cures it's only gonna get better

Dieselberry alone is a good strain I'll do a smoke report tomorrow

Hey guys....wanted to swing by and show you guys a Autoseeds sweet cbd my brother grew out
PHOTO_20190123_215046.jpg

PHOTO_20190123_215102.jpg

PHOTO_20190123_215652.jpg

PHOTO_20190123_215304.jpg

I have one more sweet cbd growing...this one was cold temp stunted so she is really small...looks like she might be stacked with flower though!!
IMG_8282.JPG

Hey guys....wanted to swing by and show you guys a Autoseeds sweet cbd my brother grew out
View attachment 1008013

View attachment 1008014

View attachment 1008015

View attachment 1008016

I have one more sweet cbd growing...this one was cold temp stunted so she is really small...looks like she might be stacked with flower though!!
View attachment 1008017
Damn cold weather. I'm trying my best to keep my space warm especially for my baby's. When I see all these big California grows that are almost perfect climate wise I just scroll on by. It takes a diffrent kind of grower to grow in conditions like the northeast even indoors has it's problems with such high humidity in the summer and low humidity in the winter. Every grow has it's challenges but some alot more than others.

Damn cold weather. I'm trying my best to keep my space warm especially for my baby's. When I see all these big California grows that are almost perfect climate wise I just scroll on by. It takes a diffrent kind of grower to grow in conditions like the northeast even indoors has it's problems with such high humidity in the summer and low humidity in the winter. Every grow has it's challenges but some alot more than others.

Ha yeah you have that right bud!! When its -20C (or colder like most of this winter) RH is super low everywhere indoors and out...my grow space is in a cold basement, and that brings many challenges. One step at a time and it'll turn into a good space(once excess funds allow).
Its overcoming these challenges that makes growing so interesting for me, indoors and out!

I wanna just bite into this GSC from autoseeds. It looks soo delicious. I wish you guys could smell her. The terp profile on this strain is just amazing. She gets better by the day.
Autoseeds cataloge GSC3.jpg
Autoseeds Cataloge GSC 2.jpg
Autoseeds catalog GSC 1.jpg
20190128_214952.jpg

Ha yeah you have that right bud!! When its -20C (or colder like most of this winter) RH is super low everywhere indoors and out...my grow space is in a cold basement, and that brings many challenges. One step at a time and it'll turn into a good space(once excess funds allow).
Its overcoming these challenges that makes growing so interesting for me, indoors and out!
I'm in the same boat. Growing in a basement has challenges such as not good airflow. I bring in fresh air and with it being winter the air is very very cold and dry so i have to run heaters and humidifiers while still venting outside so all these components have to be in perfect sync with one another and then when the lights go out i have to do it all over again and so on. That occompanied with plants of all diffrent stages of growth and specific needs it gets even harder to get the environment just right. Most people have no idea the time, patience, and skill required to grow great quality cannabis in areas like the northeast.

I'm in the same boat. Growing in a basement has challenges such as not good airflow. I bring in fresh air and with it being winter the air is very very cold and dry so i have to run heaters and humidifiers while still venting outside so all these components have to be in perfect sync with one another and then when the lights go out i have to do it all over again and so on. That occompanied with plants of all diffrent stages of growth and specific needs it gets even harder to get the environment just right. Most people have no idea the time, patience, and skill required to grow great quality cannabis in areas like the northeast.
I feel ya brother. I gotta stop in the battle see how things r going.

Hey All,

Just thought i would drop a little shout out to you all about an informal battle that is going on here:

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/run-what-ya-brung-friendly-battle.71060/page-22

Its a generic autoflowering battle that @Tyler_Durden88 set up and seems to be getting some great entries. We are "unofficially" sponsoring this as we are offering a few little prizes. Go and have a look and get involved if you fancy it.
AFN (1).jpg

These are the prizes up for grabs

Cheers - Seb

First up , sorry for being late , [USER=36706]@Autoseeds.com[/USER] for the seeds to test . I have Berry Ryder on the go , around day 25 . I will have to let you know I had problems with seeds germinating out of the 4 only 2 came out , Paper towel is how I do and never have problems . Apart from that all is good . So here is where I am at . I'll post weekly from now on . :thumbsup:
DSC_0096.JPG
DSC_0097.JPG
DSC_0097.JPG

Full organic grow , My own soil .

Back