Auto Seeds AFN CannaZone Auto Seeds Co. Test Thread

Sounds like you have plans for expansion, enabling you to dial into the strains that suit your needs. It will be interesting to see how your last Sweet CBD seed does. Hopefully, it will grow well.
I have 2Mars Hydro 300 as well and 2Autocobs in a 2x4. It works .
Not yet grown Autoseeds gear. I’ll watch your threads. Hearing good reviews.
honestly, i took a leap of faith because i had some bitcoin i had stuck on an exchange which unfortunately took weeks to clear and get to them. they were gracious about my payment though and it was worth it. Sending them cash in mail is not a worry and i was able to send it tracked from the usa all the way to them with online customs declaration and a tracking number.
as far as strains, diesel berry will be my 4th successful grow of theirs and should come down around new years. i just now am doing my first vape of gsc and it is a good mix of different gsc strains. dosent have the thin mint taste yet but it just was jarred today and was dried too much. but shes strong enough. i don really do concentrates so cant tell you anything on that. i am not as worried about super high potency but the potency is there. i grow for medical qualities and the medical quality is there on all their strains. i think they are trying to cater to a large audience but i think they can also cater to a medical crowd and get some good followings there while still allowing recreational users to get value. i think a breeder needs to begin focusing on dose response curves and how different doses (micro, small, medium, large) can effect medical effects and recreational (kinda like leafly)

wooooooooooof......Beans have landed..........Good Xmas to get in mail.....was told Auto Punders but was senbt Sucker Punch...no hate here from above pics i just saw.....me will have fun with them.....Happy Holidays/Xmas/etc........pick yo poison

wooooooooooof......Beans have landed..........Good Xmas to get in mail.....was told Auto Punders but was senbt Sucker Punch...no hate here from above pics i just saw.....me will have fun with them.....Happy Holidays/Xmas/etc........pick yo poison
Send @Autoseeds.com an email and they'll fix you up. Bug seb via PM too. I didnt get my double freebies for black Friday and the next business day they sent them out. Sometimes they have club ups but they get it worked out.

Btw here's my 31 day old autopounder just started flower a few days ago
KmiRWNY.jpg

Shes beautiful. What's the wet weight on her? I just started a second and I have a candy kush that will start before the new year. I am in love with sucker punch. My garden is a mix of autoseeds and mephisto and probably will be staying that way because of the yields. Congrats on a great plant @Tyler_Durden88 !
All dried she 4 and a half oz and I got a lot of top notch trimmings for hash and edibals. My grow is the same autoseeds and mephisto but like you said the mephisto strains are good geneticly but yield wise it's no comparison. Autoseeds strains don't vary much in phenotype wich allows me to get a great baseline and tailor my grow methods to suit the strain. With mephisto it's a roll of the dice it's always diffrent rarely do I get 2 of the same strain the same phenotype. But that might just be bad luck on my part.

All dried she 4 and a half oz and I got a lot of top notch trimmings for hash and edibals. My grow is the same autoseeds and mephisto but like you said the mephisto strains are good geneticly but yield wise it's no comparison. Autoseeds strains don't vary much in phenotype wich allows me to get a great baseline and tailor my grow methods to suit the strain. With mephisto it's a roll of the dice it's always diffrent rarely do I get 2 of the same strain the same phenotype. But that might just be bad luck on my part.
Nice, I love good sugar trim. I've been leaving mine on because I've been using it all so fast recently I've figured I might as well keep it on and let the bag appeal mean less. But I did manicure my dieselberry I just chopped today. I got a really tall toof decay pheno from mephisto... it's over 3 feet tall and only entering flowering in any real meaning now. It wont come down for another 40 to 50 days. I'm letting it take 2 spaces its that big. I'm not complaining but I was planning for a small strain not a monster luckily the time was spaces out just right that I was able to give it the space it needed instead of sacrificing is yield for another plant... but how does a short sog indica get 3 feet tall... seriously, how...

Nice, I love good sugar trim. I've been leaving mine on because I've been using it all so fast recently I've figured I might as well keep it on and let the bag appeal mean less. But I did manicure my dieselberry I just chopped today. I got a really tall toof decay pheno from mephisto... it's over 3 feet tall and only entering flowering in any real meaning now. It wont come down for another 40 to 50 days. I'm letting it take 2 spaces its that big. I'm not complaining but I was planning for a small strain not a monster luckily the time was spaces out just right that I was able to give it the space it needed instead of sacrificing is yield for another plant... but how does a short sog indica get 3 feet tall... seriously, how...
I was very disappointed with my toof decay and bluetoof. It was very mediocre for mephisto in my opinion. And you prolly got a more sativa phenotype is all. I'm gonna grow some more dreamberry next grow it's such a good daytime smoke. I'm starting some kush doctor and more lemon haze as well it's been awhile since I grew the lemon and wanna try some new nutrients and give it a 5 gallon pot since it grows sooo big and fills out the 3 gallon pots before the stretch even starts. Here's some dry pics of the suckerpunch.
20181223_010704.jpg
20181223_010532.jpg

Last edited:
Btw here's my 31 day old autopounder just started flower a few days ago
KmiRWNY.jpg
Hey what's your thoughts on the air pots vs. Smart fabric pots. I spent a bunch of money on these air pots and I'm getting way better results with the fabric pots. It kinda pisses me off. I like the fact that the air pot comes apart for easy transplant and cleaning but I don't think I'll use them again after this grow.

Hey what's your thoughts on the air pots vs. Smart fabric pots. I spent a bunch of money on these air pots and I'm getting way better results with the fabric pots. It kinda pisses me off. I like the fact that the air pot comes apart for easy transplant and cleaning but I don't think I'll use them again after this grow.
I’m checking these out now. https://rainsciencegrowbags.com/ Or these https://gardengearsupply.com/product-category/grow-supplies/grow-bags/
Both of these take the cons away from fabric bags except the water flow but either way u go that’s gonna happen.

I have had the airports in my cart numerous times over the years and never pulled the trigger. I think I’m go with these.

Back