Auto Seeds AFN CannaZone Auto Seeds Co. Test Thread

I was very disappointed with my toof decay and bluetoof. It was very mediocre for mephisto in my opinion. And you prolly got a more sativa phenotype is all. I'm gonna grow some more dreamberry next grow it's such a good daytime smoke. I'm starting some kush doctor and more lemon haze as well it's been awhile since I grew the lemon and wanna try some new nutrients and give it a 5 gallon pot since it grows sooo big and fills out the 3 gallon pots before the stretch even starts. Here's some dry pics of the suckerpunch.View attachment 992354 View attachment 992355
Honestly I've had good success with toof decay I love the strain always had frosty stuff but yeah first time I got that oheno... ever. Only ever saw @TaNg get one as big as mine in soil.
Your sp looks like mine
Hey what's your thoughts on the air pots vs. Smart fabric pots. I spent a bunch of money on these air pots and I'm getting way better results with the fabric pots. It kinda pisses me off. I like the fact that the air pot comes apart for easy transplant and cleaning but I don't think I'll use them again after this grow.
I need another 2 or 3 plants grown out in fabric pots to know... hut so far I like them except they have to be balanced in the air and my autopounder is probably gonna have to be super cropped because of that... but it's not bad. I just need a taller tent. I will say they out did my expectations. My dieselberry I think will get 50-60g's dry from it (got 263 wet). I'm aiming 2 zips even which would be double the yield autoseeds estimates for my grow area (I grow in a 0.76m2 space with 8 pots so that means I am getting about 700g vs the 350g per m2 for db)
I do like the air pots. They have advantages like as you said easy cleanup and easy trimming of the roots. It does depend if you've got name brand or knock off air pots and if they are knock offs which knockoffs. Some are good some are crap. I use the cheap vivasun cloth potatoes from Amazon the 3 gallon they are great.
So I guess it's all how you grow. The air pots are annoying to water because all the water can come out the side holes and you can waste a lot.
I have had the airports in my cart numerous times over the years and never pulled the trigger. I think I’m go with these.
After my db grow was successful with the results I got... j am gonna just buy cloth pota for ease of use probably for now but remember you gotta lift them off the ground so it dosent get mouldy and rot the roots

Honestly I've had good success with toof decay I love the strain always had frosty stuff but yeah first time I got that oheno... ever. Only ever saw @TaNg get one as big as mine in soil.
Your sp looks like mine

I need another 2 or 3 plants grown out in fabric pots to know... hut so far I like them except they have to be balanced in the air and my autopounder is probably gonna have to be super cropped because of that... but it's not bad. I just need a taller tent. I will say they out did my expectations. My dieselberry I think will get 50-60g's dry from it (got 263 wet). I'm aiming 2 zips even which would be double the yield autoseeds estimates for my grow area (I grow in a 0.76m2 space with 8 pots so that means I am getting about 700g vs the 350g per m2 for db)
I do like the air pots. They have advantages like as you said easy cleanup and easy trimming of the roots. It does depend if you've got name brand or knock off air pots and if they are knock offs which knockoffs. Some are good some are crap. I use the cheap vivasun cloth potatoes from Amazon the 3 gallon they are great.
So I guess it's all how you grow. The air pots are annoying to water because all the water can come out the side holes and you can waste a lot.

After my db grow was successful with the results I got... j am gonna just buy cloth pota for ease of use probably for now but remember you gotta lift them off the ground so it dosent get mouldy and rot the roots
Yeah my pots r slightly raised for airflowunder as well. I’ve been using fabric pots for 3-4 years now. The bags I listed r the best of both worlds but still need to be off the ground slightly. Milk crates broken down u get 5 flat surfaces that have holes to allow air flow then just prop those up a bit. I’m gonna make some wheeled plant dollies that r breathable.

Yeah my pots r slightly raised for airflowunder as well. I’ve been using fabric pots for 3-4 years now. The bags I listed r the best of both worlds but still need to be off the ground slightly. Milk crates broken down u get 5 flat surfaces that have holes to allow air flow then just prop those up a bit. I’m gonna make some wheeled plant dollies that r breathable.

I use 2 liter bottle holders flipped upside down I can show you can see in my photos I can take one tonight and show you then. They are cheap and work great. I always shove my tent full 8 plants are jammed in a tent where you can only fit in 8 pots... so sog with some plants that aren't sog. It's one big jungle in there some times. It might not yield me as much per plant but I have yet to see much yield drop more than an eight

I have had the airports in my cart numerous times over the years and never pulled the trigger. I think I’m go with these.
Dude I wouldn't waste your money on the air pots. I got the best rated ones I could find and the fabric ones work way better. Goes to show that just bc somthings expensive dosent always mean better. I haven't used them with soil yet just coco coir so maybe they work better with soil.

No airpots gonna get the rainbags or radicle bags. Been using fabric pots for years now just looking to upgrade and these might be the answer.

Dude I wouldn't waste your money on the air pots. I got the best rated ones I could find and the fabric ones work way better. Goes to show that just bc somthings expensive dosent always mean better. I haven't used them with soil yet just coco coir so maybe they work better with soil.
I agree with you 100%
Air pots are meant for growing things like trees and shrubs where they will stay in the container a longer period of time, if you need a quick start on a literal Japanese bonsai tree (like a real tree not a euphanism) then an air pot is your friend.
I do need a bigger tent to move to 100%cloth pots but the results on the next sucker punch will prove or disprove the air pot vs cloth pot theory with yield if ita round same wet weight then we know its good.
No airpots gonna get the rainbags or radicle bags. Been using fabric pots for years now just looking to upgrade and these might be the answer.
I do watch your threads but always forget to like and comment a lot. I need to get back over and comment. It's just that the mephisto thread is too big and has too many users so I've kinda jumped ship. I like auto seeds products they are good and I feel like I'm growing strains no one knows exist even though its everywhere. :). I'm scared of all the big bad testers and people with badges and titles in their names and stuff. This allows me to hide and be around my fellow friends and fly under the radar for a bit. Although I'd be glad for people to tag along. I dont tend to post as much because I dont have lots of followers here... but I also have my grolog I just need to upload all the pics to ingur from the grolog and that's not hard.
Anyway, I cant wait to see what happens. I am thinking of taking a reusable Walmart shopping bag and filling it with soil and growing in one of those :)

I agree with you 100%
Air pots are meant for growing things like trees and shrubs where they will stay in the container a longer period of time, if you need a quick start on a literal Japanese bonsai tree (like a real tree not a euphanism) then an air pot is your friend.
I do need a bigger tent to move to 100%cloth pots but the results on the next sucker punch will prove or disprove the air pot vs cloth pot theory with yield if ita round same wet weight then we know its good.

I do watch your threads but always forget to like and comment a lot. I need to get back over and comment. It's just that the mephisto thread is too big and has too many users so I've kinda jumped ship. I like auto seeds products they are good and I feel like I'm growing strains no one knows exist even though its everywhere. :). I'm scared of all the big bad testers and people with badges and titles in their names and stuff. This allows me to hide and be around my fellow friends and fly under the radar for a bit. Although I'd be glad for people to tag along. I dont tend to post as much because I dont have lots of followers here... but I also have my grolog I just need to upload all the pics to ingur from the grolog and that's not hard.
Anyway, I cant wait to see what happens. I am thinking of taking a reusable Walmart shopping bag and filling it with soil and growing in one of those :)
What I like about these bags r that they don’t absorb the water they’re mold mildew resistant wipe clean and they’re safe to use no off gassing even under the power of grow lights. No leaching into the soil I would worry possibly about. Also I only need to get the fabric pots an inch or two off the ground. If u look at the bottom of your airpots how high is it raised off the bottom of the sides. Most three gallon fabric pots r only 10” tall. I want to grab some strains I just wish they gave an extra per pack and more freebies. I can’t afford to grab a three pack of all the strains I want to try. And I hate paying shipping more then once. I’m not really interested in a grab bag either as there r some strains I have no interest in. I may just bite the bullet and grab some while the freebies r candy Kush and diesel berry still. Sucker punch, Kush dr, Berry Ryder and more but those r tops. Also the ULH. Ugh it’s hard I need other things as well. Oh my mephisto thread is pretty much dead for a while. Last one hanging. I’ll be doing a dinafem and mandalorian run first grow of the year. Then some cbd strains and mephisto probably unless I get a hold of some autoseeds. I just need my thc strains to be super strong and produce decent. I know I can get decent yield out of good genetics and I know autoseeds has that and the power I look for. I just need the seeds lol. Maybe next leg of testing I’ll get my name on the autoseeds team lol. Also the whole tester thing just means we grow and journal seeds. U would make a great member of the team and could provide really good info considering your husbands needs. They have a medical test team in particular I think u should join. I was asked by FullDuplex to test his Alf line because I’ve watched and commented for a while and he thought I would really appreciate it. All u need to do is complete one test and your on the team the next year. If u don’t have an opening for the test u just don’t offer a space if u have an opening u put your name in. It’s lretty much what u want to put in with just having to complete the journal on test product. Seeds is tier 1.

What I like about these bags r that they don’t absorb the water they’re mold mildew resistant wipe clean and they’re safe to use no off gassing even under the power of grow lights. No leaching into the soil I would worry possibly about. Also I only need to get the fabric pots an inch or two off the ground. If u look at the bottom of your airpots how high is it raised off the bottom of the sides. Most three gallon fabric pots r only 10” tall. I want to grab some strains I just wish they gave an extra per pack and more freebies. I can’t afford to grab a three pack of all the strains I want to try. And I hate paying shipping more then once. I’m not really interested in a grab bag either as there r some strains I have no interest in. I may just bite the bullet and grab some while the freebies r candy Kush and diesel berry still. Sucker punch, Kush dr, Berry Ryder and more but those r tops. Also the ULH. Ugh it’s hard I need other things as well. Oh my mephisto thread is pretty much dead for a while. Last one hanging. I’ll be doing a dinafem and mandalorian run first grow of the year. Then some cbd strains and mephisto probably unless I get a hold of some autoseeds. I just need my thc strains to be super strong and produce decent. I know I can get decent yield out of good genetics and I know autoseeds has that and the power I look for. I just need the seeds lol. Maybe next leg of testing I’ll get my name on the autoseeds team lol. Also the whole tester thing just means we grow and journal seeds. U would make a great member of the team and could provide really good info considering your husbands needs. They have a medical test team in particular I think u should join. I was asked by FullDuplex to test his Alf line because I’ve watched and commented for a while and he thought I would really appreciate it. All u need to do is complete one test and your on the team the next year. If u don’t have an opening for the test u just don’t offer a space if u have an opening u put your name in. It’s lretty much what u want to put in with just having to complete the journal on test product. Seeds is tier 1.
Sorry I'm short with my reply jumping back and forth between my tent and afn. Those pots sound awesome. No leeching sounds great. I saw you mention me in that tester thread I figure why not might as well :) . As far as all the seeds, I wish they did a mix and match option or 1 seed packs as a special for afn members. My first candy kush rotted because of my own stupidity today I took a quick peek at my new seed ita nice and green and should be up by Sunday latest. My sucker punch is good. I want ulh a lot. Mephisto has good strains but honestly they are pumping out so damned many I cant keep up and ots just too freaking much. I want to get through a companies strain portfolio, get to try them all and then have some new ones then go back grow some old ones then some more new ones. Because with mephisto just when you think you ja e a good atrain they pull it... with autoseeds I'm impressed by gsc and their diesel berry I'm impressed by the scissor hash I had. My hubby and I split a half gram of blonde scissor hash. I just dont like to send people seeds. Not out of not wanting to give them away but out of paranoia. I've been offered seeds by trustworthy people and I've declined them before. If I could I'd order 5 packs and split them 2/3 with people. Itd be nice. I want at least 2 more of their entire stock list... wonder what kind of favors I'd have to do for @Autoseeds.com to get a full line of their seeds... even if its just 1 of each... you definitely wanna try their gsc. it's a great blend of all gsc as a good representation of gsc. Like if you took a dash of every gsc and put it together it would be autoseeds gsc. When you get the chance to grow dieselberry you should. I'm gonna get a bit over 2 zips dry when the average should be about a zip with how I have my set up... autoseeds says 350g per m2 but my dieselberry would average 500-700g/m2. It isnt the highest thc but the other cannabinoids and terpenes synergize it and it is very cerebral and is very good. But again remember my hubby and I are medical users and kines pain and his is seizures so our results are unique to many.
I wanna make sure I don't get too big for my britches. I hate being puffed up and made to be someone better than I am. I appreciate the support. But all I changed was going from using a 3 part liquid system to a 2 part granular system and adding mykos and azos. That's what's made the difference...

Yeah I am as well chronic pain nerve pain lots of damaged discs. No sleep well barely any lol. Anxiety and slight depression dealing with loss of my physical abilities at a young age still setting in. I also enjoy canna for enjoyment too.

Yeah I am as well chronic pain nerve pain lots of damaged discs. No sleep well barely any lol. Anxiety and slight depression dealing with loss of my physical abilities at a young age still setting in. I also enjoy canna for enjoyment too.
Now that my dieselberry is dried, even though it's not sure I'm puffing on it. I'm gonna try doing a salad with 1/3 diesel berry, 1/3 sucker punch, and 1/3 gsc since that would kinda tick all the boxes. All that would be better is a good sweet cbd auto in the mix, 1/4 each and probably have a great pain reliever

Back