Gnome Automatics ALF#5 In The House of Waxi

Waximus

21st Century Medicine Man
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hey, Peeps:headbang:

@FullDuplex has generously asked me to do a run of his ALF#5 genetics:vibe::thanks::yay:

I popped 5 seeds on June 3rd, and kept them in dixie cups until day 14, when I transplanted them into 1 gallon Root Pouches. Pics forthcoming (they're on my phone...:eyebrows:)

The "infrastructure"...

Cyco Coco w/10% rice hulls, myco fortified:thumbsup:
I'll be hand watering 2x day with @RemoNutrients - I've found that the Remo products run well at 1/2 strength until day 50, then 2/3 strength for the duration.

They;ll be running under a Mars Reflector 192, though I may swap it out for some DIY COBs at some point in flower:coffee:

So, without further ado...

Welcome to my ALF#5 journal! Grab a dab pen, and pull up a chair!
:smokeout::bighug::headbang:

Off to get those pics...:smoking:

Live! from Waxi's phone!!!
[emoji23]
d9eac9ede5c48ee4d062bd871c66d5f1.jpg

4eff98262e1b7972c307b00750187d80.jpg

85270afd14dca2b8ee00b74984a64653.jpg

And, as of June 18..
a1c20c5f6ba91a70f6f784c4d5f7cc34.jpg

Today marks day 18 from pop.
Next milestone is how many ladies for Ladies Night![emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, Peeps:headbang:

@FullDuplex has generously asked me to do a run of his ALF#5 genetics:vibe::thanks::yay:

I popped 5 seeds on June 3rd, and kept them in dixie cups until day 14, when I transplanted them into 1 gallon Root Pouches. Pics forthcoming (they're on my phone...:eyebrows:)

The "infrastructure"...

Cyco Coco w/10% rice hulls, myco fortified:thumbsup:
I'll be hand watering 2x day with @RemoNutrients - I've found that the Remo products run well at 1/2 strength until day 50, then 2/3 strength for the duration.

They;ll be running under a Mars Reflector 192, though I may swap it out for some DIY COBs at some point in flower:coffee:

So, without further ado...

Welcome to my ALF#5 journal! Grab a dab pen, and pull up a chair!
:smokeout::bighug::headbang:

Off to get those pics...:smoking:

:bighug::bighug:

Brother Waxi i cant thank you enough for taking the time and giving them some room in your tent. Ive been excited about this one since you told me you were popping them. I get a little excited about them as i cant wait to see what they do. Im hoping for some color in them or at least some leaf change. So tell em to shut up when you want as i am excited about this line.:cheers::cheers:

Should also be interesting to see them in coco too. The setup sounds great and it seems that you have given them plenty of room to stretch the roots.

Also i see a freak....:d5:

:bighug::bighug:

Brother Waxi i cant thank you enough for taking the time and giving them some room in your tent. Ive been excited about this one since you told me you were popping them. I get a little excited about them as i cant wait to see what they do. Im hoping for some color in them or at least some leaf change. So tell em to shut up when you want as i am excited about this line.:cheers::cheers:

Should also be interesting to see them in coco too. The setup sounds great and it seems that you have given them plenty of room to stretch the roots.

Also i see a freak....:d5:
The honor and pleasure are mine, Bud :pighug:

About the freak...
That was the 5th seed, and it did not pop for 3 additional days:kiss: She might be fun, once she get's oriented :pop:

Circling the wagons for the evening.. Been at it since 4 AM:coffee2:

Yo! @Coffee&Kush :pass::bighug: Glad you stopped in!

:smokeout::bighug::smokeout:

About the freak...
That was the 5th seed, and it did not pop for 3 additional days:kiss: She might be fun, once she get's oriented :pop:

Glad to be back! These kids get me sidetracked like no other lol. I pick up the phone to get on here, one wants to shove the phone in his mouth, the other wants to watch youtube and take pictures lol. But it's all good. Sorry for being hit and miss lately. But...I'm looking forward to seeing this! FD had some beautiful plants on Instagram. I hope everything is going great for you! Thanks for the kind words and positive vibes! Missed you guys!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

About the freak...

Hope you got some rest mate!

The freak should be something to watch, some times they turn out to be something special, and i never ever kill them because you just never know...

Glad to be back! These kids get me sidetracked like no other lol. I pick up the phone to get on here, one wants to shove the phone in his mouth, the other wants to watch youtube and take pictures lol. But it's all good. Sorry for being hit and miss lately. But...I'm looking forward to seeing this! FD had some beautiful plants on Instagram. I hope everything is going great for you! Thanks for the kind words and positive vibes! Missed you guys!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Hey man, i removed my IG account for personal reasons. Ill be back though, had a troll over there that bothered me quite about about breeding autos. Blocked him 4 different times, and theni just was fed up with it.

Ill be back with the genetic name and water marks as well. Had a few pics scammed by a rolling company and such that didnt ask permissions. But its my fault for not marking them. So that will be changed soon. Rather get a brand out there than just my name. That can come later.

I seen a few members growing ALF and I thought I'd sub up and learn a little more about these special beans! :pass:

Stay tuned and look through the threads here in the indie section. Youll get the story on most of the strains you hear about.

All in all @Waximus Karma sent my friend.:pighug::pass:

Subbed for this one. With @Waximus growing skills and @FullDuplex breeding work this will be awesome good luck buds
:pass:
FD.... I found a pedestal to fall off of!! :rofl:

Seriously, though, @sanguine :thanks: You are most kind, and I'm excited for the journey:cool1::headbang: Thank you for hanging:pighug:

As these Girls progress, I've got a couple options for them, environmentally. A 4x4 tent and my original Auto closet. I'm leaning on the closet, as its in the berm portion of my house, so the Summer temps are less dramatic, and the ambient temps on that floor rarely reach 80 degrees. Locally, its looking like a HOT sticky Summer, and every degree saved makes for a happier harvest:coffee:

Back