Terpy Thursday update April 8th 2021
Wow time flies when you are having fun, lots going on and not much at all as well. Very excited to have invoices and things being shipped of for grow and shows very thankful to be a part of that. That said that's the reason not as much is going on as usual as I want to make sure not to crowd them out when they arrive. So that hopefully makes some sense of the opening statement. Everything seems to be working out swimmingly at this point. Photo scrog very close to done so I can finally move and stretch out these photos that are over growing their space and need to be be pulled out. Right now they are approaching the point where it needs to happen the 4 photos will fill that space and we will be off again in that space. Read some really interesting things about photo light schedules so I am likely to play with that especially if I acquire another tent to separate photos from my autos. I'll document that if I do and go into more detail or upload link or screenshot if anyone is interested. I will be trying some of the different schedules with that but not the more interesting parts. I guess since we have touched on photos that's where I'll start for this round. I want to get my posts setup so that it's easiest and most enjoyable for the reader so I don't know if I should do babies first and then mature or vice versa. Here is some photo scrog pictures and I think with cuts I can max out pics for this post and stay all photo.
I'll start with the veg ladies then flower and probably repeat this for the autos. Anyways off we go for this round of update.
Sandalori x magnum opus
I am very happy with how its structure is forming and the nodal spacing at this point. Hoping for big things out of this little lady (reg so that's to be determined still)
Screenshot_20210408_093727_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
Screenshot_20210408_093732_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Burnt toast (let day mutant)
Apparently I didn't take better pictures of the plant fusing itself and topping itself ill get them and do a separate update the plant is healthy enough anyhow..
Screenshot_20210408_093719_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Lemon Smac Breath

The mom is a healthy bush the cut is doing really well mom will be flowering soon cuts will be moved over just bought another small light to be able to move things around and have a small breeding space.
Screenshot_20210408_093645_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
Screenshot_20210408_093653_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Smintz
She has started shooting upwards but there's enough bud sites on the branches it will pull out and with the other three to be moved out will fill my scrog space well I am hoping.
Screenshot_20210408_093704_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
Screenshot_20210408_093709_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Gracie Tsc, grape topanga x skittlez cake by Jungle boyz
The mom has left me hopefully I will have pics to update on her and leg day for tomorrow or maybe later today. Just cuts here with me now.
Screenshot_20210408_093637_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
Screenshot_20210408_093631_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
Screenshot_20210408_093625_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
Screenshot_20210408_093619_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Now flowering ladies.
Orange creamsicle
IMG_20210402_011158.jpg
IMG_20210406_023148.jpg

Sour diesel
IMG_20210407_032041.jpg

And a full tent pic
IMG_20210402_011110.jpg

They are going to be dark time and chopping likely by the end of the week. That's all for the first part of the update. Make kids snacks and back to finish the rest.

Nice pics! Loads of frosty tips there. Don't stress too much in reply time, that's the great thing about a forum. Post when you can, leave replies, people can pop in and out as they are able.

I'm only on so often because I'm semi-retired and haven't much else to do with most everything being closed.

Nice pics! Loads of frosty tips there. Don't stress too much in reply time, that's the great thing about a forum. Post when you can, leave replies, people can pop in and out as they are able.

I'm only on so often because I'm semi-retired and haven't much else to do with most everything being closed.
Thanks, yea I have more time on my hands then I'm used to with all the world being shut down so I get that. Also appreciate the reassurance I wasn't being rude as I value the people in this community and site on a whole. :cheers:

I don't know how I keep missing some notifications

sumtimez, the alert system goez wonky & u hafta "unwatch" a thread, then re-watch ;) ppp

sumtimez, the alert system goez wonky & u hafta "unwatch" a thread, then re-watch ;) ppp
Thank you I tried that hopefully it works. Maybe it was me I am not really willing to blame anything outside of myself at this point..... Me and my stoner brain :baked:

Thank you I tried that hopefully it works. Maybe it was me I am not really willing to blame anything outside of myself at this point..... Me and my stoner brain :baked:

testing, 1-2-3....did u get an alert for this :confused1: ppp

This is the Autoflower part of my week's update. Start with the young ones and go to the older girls. Up first is the solo cup that my girl is halfway doing I feed in the morning her in the evening and I make the food and such.
Toof Decay by Mephisto Genetics
I tipped it over today but it is OK it seems still. Made me so upset with myself as it was doing so good and I don't want to mess things up through carelessness especially when my girl is invested as if things go well I think I will gain a set of hands to help in the garden.
IMG_20210407_090722.jpg

MBAP x 3BOG freebie from Mephisto Genetics
This is the girl running alongside the solo so while it's a different strain and in stepwell supersoil not coco still going to be interesting to watch them side by side and just the difference in feed schedule and such. Doing good so far.
Screenshot_20210408_093752_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Multipot accidental mental

Henrietta lacks, double grape x skittlez home bred

Screenshot_20210408_093039_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Chugging along into flower kinda looks more like its zkittlez parent then double grape.
Bear Pack, Beary White x 3BOG freebie from Mephisto Genetics
The slowest to flower miracle baby. Doing not bad haven't seen much negatives with the multi potting yet its the one closest to the camera.
Screenshot_20210408_125337_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Double Grape x Toofless alien home bred
Shooting straight up compared to the other two flowered faster as well interesting to see if it finishes quicker then Bear Pack.
Screenshot_20210408_124130_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

This is all I have in veg or semi veg I have decided I will likely start one more full size to be done in a timing that won't interfere with any grow and showing.
Nita, Grizzly Crinkle by Mephisto Genetics
Loving this girl I haven't dialed in nutrients with this supersoil but I think I have a better idea now this girl is dense already and getting thinker both in trichs and just bud size in general.
Screenshot_20210408_092923_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Screenshot_20210408_092916_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Queen Eleanor, Northern bear tester from Canadian Autoflower
This large lady is filling in now and getting more resinous.
Screenshot_20210408_092841_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
Screenshot_20210408_092834_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Blanche, Gold Nuggets from Canadian Autoflower
This stout little bush is the fastest flowering and maybe the most resinous very happy with bud density and resin production.
Screenshot_20210408_092907_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
Screenshot_20210408_092900_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Toots, Sweet Tooth tester from Canadian Autoflower
Love this plant chunky chunky flowers and nice resin production she's closing in on s chop time as well not as close as Blanche though.
Screenshot_20210408_092817_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Screenshot_20210408_092811_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Black Widow, Hulk smash tester from Canadian Autoflower

Still stacking I thought it was ready to come down but no amber really but its still stacking and bulking up.
Screenshot_20210408_092759_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
Screenshot_20210408_092802_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

I think that's it for updates this week as always thanks for popping in and as always appreciate and advice or pointers or even just comments. :toke::cheers::d5::headbang:

Oh man I'm not done. Forgot. The sour gummy bears I stunted it down and dried and gone at this point but it was 7 grams with the stalk and little bit of tap root. The strawberry stomper was actually less even with stall and piece of tap root. The Panama haze was more then I expected after I stunted it as well. But it was 23 g. Now the six shooter in dwc is in dark. I don't expect much as I didn't do the best job with it but its not too bad buds are fatter and denser then they have any right to be.
Screenshot_20210408_093349_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
IMG_20210327_002749.jpg
IMG_20210325_141112.jpg
IMG_20210325_141104.jpg
IMG_20210325_141100.jpg

That was all the roots for the sour gummy bears and it was bigger then the roots for the strawberry stomper roots weren't much bigger in the Panama but oh well :shrug:im not going to let it bother me any more then opening the tent besie my Mascot while she sleeps bothers her.

Quick update on why no updates
I have just been super busy and have had to prioritise my time to help clean up and out my girls moms place to make sure care can get in for her grandfather. Lotta work and it's stressful going through people memories but I haven't completely stopped detailing my grows. Just trying to get through this the full regular post for now I have been just making sure to keep up on grow and shows. Hopefully tomorrow I can update. Hope everyone is well and happy growing in the mean time.

Back