Progress! I see a lot of trim time in your future.
Oh ill be serving a good length of sentence in trim jail soon enough I am sure. The price you gotta pay for the enjoyment you get growing them I guess. Should see the autos I have to deal with soon.
IMG_20210323_105655.jpg
only the one closest to the front is a photo well they and two little ones in the back. Every other one is auto in flower I'm going to be busy. Labour of love though.

OK well I might as well start trying to post the rest of the ladies going to just keep it how it has been with the ones I stunted first they are closest to being done anyhow.
Funshine, sour gummy bears bred by Mephisto Genetics
She has great terp profile and trichs excited to run this one again and do it right. Both of the ones I stunted that I have more of to run should be fun to do.
Screenshot_20210323_143816_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Suzie cubed, strawberry stomper by Mephisto Genetics
She is still chugging along beautiful sweet scent on it.
Screenshot_20210323_143833_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Panamama, Panama haze from Canadian Autoflower
This one pains me because every other one I've done has bigger and she suffered through lousy soil conditions and water but she is getting fat and frosty now.
Screenshot_20210323_143906_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Big shoots, six shooter from Fastbuds
Credit to the genetics for this plant being strong I haven't been able to check it the way i would if I had a space dedicated to dwc, which at some point soon I will but I don't yet so while I have shown myself I can do it and that it works well and is fairly easy enough I will definitely do some runs that way but with a better home made setup. Here she is though stacking and getting fat. Nutes are likely a bit strong but she is still alive and fairly healthy considering.
Screenshot_20210323_143848_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Multipot grow experiment
Toofless alien x double grape (home bred)
Thus far thus seedling seems to not be having issues which is good and bad as this Multipot experiment is going slightly awry as they aren't quite as stunted as I thought they might be oh well I'll train them out from the center and let it ride this is the smallest in the pot.
Screenshot_20210323_143952_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
Screenshot_20210323_143957_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Bear pack, 3bog x beary white freebie from mephisto
She is fighting along after the whole germ fell out while soaking I didn't give it much of a chance and it started out off but is coming along ok now
Screenshot_20210323_144007_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Double Grape x zkittlez (home bred)
The biggest of the three plants going to have to pull it out so it doesn't dominate any more then it needs to.
Screenshot_20210323_144026_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Lemon Smac Breath
She has had a clipping taken and is chugging along hugely fat fans. See what happens when she is pollenated with the rest of the grape topanga x skittlez cake cuts and the smintz cut.
Screenshot_20210323_180559_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Smintz
Screenshot_20210323_180631_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Burnt toast
Screenshot_20210323_180646_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Sandalori x magnum opus
Screenshot_20210323_180716_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Gracie TSC, grape topanga x skittlez cake

This thing has taken over the original plant times like this I hate my brother for being a perfectionist as he won't take his down until they are perfect but I'll thank him when I burn my part hopefully. The two cuts I kept from the first round of cuts are plenty big enough and one will be moved over to be reversed very soon ideally all the cuts I want to pollinate will be rooted enough to be moved over without causing me headaches.
Screenshot_20210323_180818_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
Screenshot_20210323_180812_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
Screenshot_20210323_180837_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Soon to be added to the lineup will be. MBAP x 3BOG and toof decay
The next post will be all the older more fun too look at ladies in a variety of stages of flower so one more post for this weeks updates and I'll be caught up for another week.

This is the flowering girls the healthier ones. All of these are in stepwell "supersoil" which is a peat based medium but with some natural amendments. I have used nothing but water pH to 6.3 on all of these until the last feeding on the older three and only 20 percent strength then. I'll start with the youngest and get to the older further along girls after.
Nita, Grizzly Crinkle by Mephisto Genetics
Thought this one was going to be smaller then the gold nuggets but she has stretched out even more the nuggets just decided to get fat early and frosty early but this girl is stretching out and filling in.
Screenshot_20210323_183423_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
Screenshot_20210323_183428_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Blanche, Gold Nuggets by Canadian Autoflower
Doesn't look like she will get as big as the one my brother grew or the better one I grew before but the flowers are fatter at this point and frostier at this point too so I'm excited never had a bad run of any of @canadian_autoflower gens.
Screenshot_20210323_183441_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
Screenshot_20210323_183446_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Queen Eleanor, Northern Bear tester from Canadian Autoflower
Oh my these testers. I should almost ask to pay for them how well they've done. They have renewed my faith in my abilities and gotten me back to the results I expect from myself. This girl is large all the testers are at least 2 x 2 around and 3 feet tall.
Screenshot_20210323_183524_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
Screenshot_20210323_183535_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
Screenshot_20210323_183542_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Toots, Sweet Tooth tester by Canadian Autoflower
I love this plant the nugs are so fat and dense and they are nowhere near done and are forster then the photos show. I love this plant.
Screenshot_20210323_183637_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
Screenshot_20210323_183646_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
Screenshot_20210323_183652_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Black Widow, Hulk Smash tester from Canadian Autoflower.
This girl has been amazing since the beginning it took off in the cup when it was soaking and hasn't looked back. Love the longer more sativa type buds. It has pink and purple hues coming into the flowers all over I am having a hard time capturing it with my phone but it is quite a beautiful site.
Screenshot_20210323_183557_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
Screenshot_20210323_183603_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
Screenshot_20210323_183619_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Thats it for this week. I have more to come better journals and grows and more interesting strains I have been gathering to come. Thank you for taking the time to read this and comment if you choose, I always appreciate any input. Well until next time or something dramatic happens. Happy growing. :toke: :cheers::headbang::smoking::toke::growing:

Weed Wednesday March 31st 2021
Another week another update on the ladies and I guess possibly gent but I don't see any male parts on anyone yet so no stud yet that I can tell. I prefer to update on Tuesdays usually but I was just too busy with res changes and transplanting and feeding to get it done yesterday. Plus been racking my brain trying to pick the next photo fem for outdoor clone season and trying to not start too much as I want plenty of space of the grow and shows I am in. If I have to start my 4 x 4 I will gladly but I am trying to nail down ideal spacing and timing. But harder with autos of different varieties but that's what makes it a fun challenge. Going to start with photoperiods now that all the stunted bunch have come down. I'll put the last update before smoking on those three after the photoperiods this time. Without further ado time for the scrog tent first.
Photo scrog
Some day light of diesel then creamsicle then lights out in the tent.
IMG_20210329_204359.jpg
IMG_20210329_204357.jpg
IMG_20210329_204342.jpg
IMG_20210329_204348.jpg
IMG_20210329_113400.jpg
IMG_20210329_113356.jpg

I have little videos of this tent and I am thinking of trying a time lapse thing in a month or so when they are done. Going to have a lot of smaller plants sea of green this space as soon as these are done. Keep things rolling.
Photos in the auto tent
All these girls are doing good somewhat inconveniently as the one my brother is taking next is almost 4 x 3 pulled out lot of space for one plant I don't get to finish. His girls are hanging ill get some pics for my next update and hopefully sample by then. All the cuts have been up potted last night and were well rooted the bigger cuts were almost root bound in the smaller container. Ill start with the biggest girl thats going to be leaving me soon in a week or so..... I'll be happy to have the space open up for the grow and shows but sad to see her go when she leaves.
Gracie tsc, grape topanga x skittlez cake by Jungle boys
Screenshot_20210331_123951_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
Screenshot_20210331_123958_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
Screenshot_20210331_124006_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
Screenshot_20210331_124014_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Less pics of these ones just because of photos per post issues.
Smintz
This appears to be a lady got a couple pistils ill maybe post in a different post after I get my updates in. One pic of smintz and then both cuts smintz it the less happy cut.
Screenshot_20210331_124445_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
IMG_20210331_124521.jpg

Lemon Smac Breath
She is the happier cut above and just an indica like broad leaf Bush also seems to have some pistils so no studs yet.
Screenshot_20210331_124830_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Leg day, burnt toast
This on became leg day because of the way the stem goes. Like a gym eat who refuses to do leg day swollen up top little at bottom. Also hard to see in the pics but she is a mutant when it looks like it should've split it stayed fused so looks like celery with a branch coming out the middle just separating into separate tops now. Weird little freak. Maybe this will be the stud?!?
Screenshot_20210331_125301_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
Screenshot_20210331_125311_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Thats it for the photos this week and all the pics I could have for this post anyhow. I'll post the autos shortly. Need a good shower to come alive. Been using my honey oil I made and got me just steamed a shower hopefully refresh and level me out and ill post the fun stuff all the autos. On a side note I can NOT wait for these grow and shows I am so excited to be a part of them and this community in general. Can't wait to start journals for them when they come in and solo cups. Got one on the go now because I have wanted to play with one forever so far so good you'll see in the next post or so here. Thanks for popping in I'll finish updating once my brains a little cleared up from this honey oil fog. :smoking: :coffee2::haha::thumbsup:

Now the auto fun in the name of having space for. Pics I'll save the pics of the chopped stunted bunch they are all in a paper bag as we speak not a large harvest so I'm giving that a go or some measure of it anyways this time definitely thinking just from it I'll go back and look I think @St. Tom had somewhere in his thread how he uses paper bags and I'll use that as my guideline for the coming harvest. I'll start with the little girls and the multi pot accidental experimental. First the youngings one is in a solo cup. :biggrin:
MBAP X 3BOG, mephisto freebie
Could've taken a better pic removed the dome for a bit today as it kinda looks like she could use a bit of air for a minute.
Screenshot_20210331_140621_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Toof decay, by Mephisto Genetics
So this one I'm excited about first time playing with coco and solo cups so far so good I feel like if I can get past the seedling stage I'll be OK but who's to say. Checking ec ppm and ph in and out so far so good mostly my girl handling this but I feed when she isn't able to and make the food for it.
Screenshot_20210331_140632_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Multipot accidental experimental
GTA Double grape x toofless alien homebred

Not too much to say they all seem to be doing OK considering I expect nothing from what I have made and can't believe the other one lived after how it came into this world a naked germ swimming in a cup then a spoon into waiting earth. Enough about bear pack here is everyone then GTA
Screenshot_20210331_140702_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Screenshot_20210331_140653_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Bear pack, beary white x 3bog mephisto freebie
This is the one that was a tiny seed that opened fully and the naked germ swam through the cup into a spoon then dirt and miraculously lived here she is now showing a couple pistils
Screenshot_20210331_140715_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Henrietta lacks, double grape x zkittlez homebred
Another homebred I tried some stuff out on starting in small container transplanting and I tortured it some as a baby but considering that and it has no male parts for my own stock so far I am not upset.
Screenshot_20210331_140725_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Big shoots, from Fastbuds
I need to congratulate Fastbuds on solid genetics here because I haven't been able to handle this girl the way I wanted to and she is still not anywhere near as bad as she should be. Gave her a pH adjusted root bath while the res change happened poor roots had so much residue on them from the nutrients ill never do dwc if I can't access the plant easily again although I make no excuses it's on me to do better.
Screenshot_20210331_140903_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Youngest of the flowering ladies she is putting on resin early buds arent as fat as some of the others particularly toots and blanche but dense already and likely to fatten alot still.
Screenshot_20210331_140929_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Blanche, gold nuggets from Canadian Autoflower
This thing is deceptively put on some weight thick foliage covers up some serious frosty fat nugs towards the center where are they getting the light from with these fat fans I don't know but I am not complaining.
Screenshot_20210331_140954_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
Screenshot_20210331_140949_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Kinda loving these testers couple changing pistils but I expect a fair bit more stacking and fattening with this girl yet. She is getting frosty though.
Screenshot_20210331_141117_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Toots, Sweet Tooth tester from Canadian Autoflower
This is another tester and another one I would run again damn she has some chunky nugs on her the top is nice and fat and she has a ways to go but has a nice scent to her i need to have freshly smelt to describe. Definitely some sweetness to her.
Screenshot_20210331_141053_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
Screenshot_20210331_141103_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Black Widow, Hulk smash tester from Canadian Autoflower
The first to pop of the flowering ladies and likely the first to finish very happy with the longer tight sativa leaning buds nice pink and light purple hues still stacking likely another week or two but not too much longer...... When she is down and Gracie gone tent going to be empty ill have to fight the temptation to load it up before I get the grow and show and tester beans they come first thankfully it's at a time when I can let some photos space out to be moved in a month or so. Here's the Hulk smash.
Screenshot_20210331_141031_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Screenshot_20210331_141022_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Thats all for this couple of trimmed pics of the stunted bunch quick in the next post to wrap them up except for dry weight in a couple days. Thanks for popping in and feel free to comment or give advice. Always welcome.

Just going to put them here couple of each variety in the stunted bunch. Strawberry stomper first then sour gummy bears and then my Panama haze.

Attachments

• IMG_20210330_004530.jpg
    IMG_20210330_004530.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_20210330_004536.jpg
    IMG_20210330_004536.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_20210330_004547.jpg
    IMG_20210330_004547.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_20210330_010048.jpg
    IMG_20210330_010048.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_20210330_010127.jpg
    IMG_20210330_010127.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_20210330_010337.jpg
    IMG_20210330_010337.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_20210330_010402.jpg
    IMG_20210330_010402.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 28
Now the auto fun in the name of having space for. Pics I'll save the pics of the chopped stunted bunch they are all in a paper bag as we speak not a large harvest so I'm giving that a go or some measure of it anyways this time definitely thinking just from it I'll go back and look I think @St. Tom had somewhere in his thread how he uses paper bags and I'll use that as my guideline for the coming harvest. I'll start with the little girls and the multi pot accidental experimental. First the youngings one is in a solo cup. :biggrin:
MBAP X 3BOG, mephisto freebie
Could've taken a better pic removed the dome for a bit today as it kinda looks like she could use a bit of air for a minute.
View attachment 1302705
Toof decay, by Mephisto Genetics
So this one I'm excited about first time playing with coco and solo cups so far so good I feel like if I can get past the seedling stage I'll be OK but who's to say. Checking ec ppm and ph in and out so far so good mostly my girl handling this but I feed when she isn't able to and make the food for it.
View attachment 1302706
Multipot accidental experimental
GTA Double grape x toofless alien homebred

Not too much to say they all seem to be doing OK considering I expect nothing from what I have made and can't believe the other one lived after how it came into this world a naked germ swimming in a cup then a spoon into waiting earth. Enough about bear pack here is everyone then GTA View attachment 1302708
View attachment 1302707
Bear pack, beary white x 3bog mephisto freebie
This is the one that was a tiny seed that opened fully and the naked germ swam through the cup into a spoon then dirt and miraculously lived here she is now showing a couple pistils
View attachment 1302709
Henrietta lacks, double grape x zkittlez homebred
Another homebred I tried some stuff out on starting in small container transplanting and I tortured it some as a baby but considering that and it has no male parts for my own stock so far I am not upset.
View attachment 1302710
Big shoots, from Fastbuds
I need to congratulate Fastbuds on solid genetics here because I haven't been able to handle this girl the way I wanted to and she is still not anywhere near as bad as she should be. Gave her a pH adjusted root bath while the res change happened poor roots had so much residue on them from the nutrients ill never do dwc if I can't access the plant easily again although I make no excuses it's on me to do better.
View attachment 1302711
Youngest of the flowering ladies she is putting on resin early buds arent as fat as some of the others particularly toots and blanche but dense already and likely to fatten alot still.View attachment 1302713
Blanche, gold nuggets from Canadian Autoflower
This thing is deceptively put on some weight thick foliage covers up some serious frosty fat nugs towards the center where are they getting the light from with these fat fans I don't know but I am not complaining.
View attachment 1302715View attachment 1302714
Kinda loving these testers couple changing pistils but I expect a fair bit more stacking and fattening with this girl yet. She is getting frosty though. View attachment 1302730
Toots, Sweet Tooth tester from Canadian Autoflower
This is another tester and another one I would run again damn she has some chunky nugs on her the top is nice and fat and she has a ways to go but has a nice scent to her i need to have freshly smelt to describe. Definitely some sweetness to her.
View attachment 1302733View attachment 1302732
Black Widow, Hulk smash tester from Canadian Autoflower
The first to pop of the flowering ladies and likely the first to finish very happy with the longer tight sativa leaning buds nice pink and light purple hues still stacking likely another week or two but not too much longer...... When she is down and Gracie gone tent going to be empty ill have to fight the temptation to load it up before I get the grow and show and tester beans they come first thankfully it's at a time when I can let some photos space out to be moved in a month or so. Here's the Hulk smash.
View attachment 1302717
View attachment 1302716
Thats all for this couple of trimmed pics of the stunted bunch quick in the next post to wrap them up except for dry weight in a couple days. Thanks for popping in and feel free to comment or give advice. Always welcome.
looking good bro and lots of juicy pics also what app are you using to say your strains etc i use one called days counter its helps me keep track etc also do you grow in soil or coco

Nice update! Going to be a huge harvest from the looks of things. Definitely some interesting mutants in there. The bodybuilder no leg day stem, hahaha oh man.

Nice update! Going to be a huge harvest from the looks of things. Definitely some interesting mutants in there. The bodybuilder no leg day stem, hahaha oh man.
I don't know how I keep missing some notifications.... My bad but yea that thing is just weird it's fused itself again after topping itself and splitting into two mains such a strange plant. I am hoping to have a decent harvest some of them just keep stacking and its hard to wait patiently especially when I thought they were ready just didn't have any significant Amber. I appreciate the minds words and you popping in to check out the thread :thanks:

looking good bro and lots of juicy pics also what app are you using to say your strains etc i use one called days counter its helps me keep track etc also do you grow in soil or coco
I'm not sure how I missed these notifications and I feel like a dork and a bit of a knob for not answering previously especially with how quick everyone is to help and respond here. I use an app called Jane it's not bad they updated it recently and it's a bit better but different. Has charts as well but you only get I think three free and I haven't been using them like I should as a tool to track. I think I will for solos at least. I generally grow in peat based media, but since I wanted to follow your method with solo cups I am doing the first solo I've ever done in coco as I was a bit slow at the beginning and didn't mix and clay pebbles in with it. I want to be able to do any style finishing up an adequate attempt at dwc which could've been better had I made it easier on myself. I want to try larger coco after the solo cup. I figured it was the best way to try coco as like you said in a post somewhere I believe I am just treating it like I would a full size container just scaled appropriately. Liking coco so far but more involved then the peat based "supersoil" I most often use. Really appreciate the kinds words and you popping in to check on me. I will have to be better about scouring the notifications as I really don't want to leave thread responses unanswered, especially when I'm on here everyday and there is no good reason for it. Maybe I need to follow the thread if that's possible don't know but I apologise for the delay and strive to be better about it going forward. :thanks::toke::cheers:

Back