Nutrients Anyone Use Advanced Nutrients?

Tyler_Durden88

It's all about the Trichomes
Reaction score
Im new to growing in coco and i decided to go with advanced nutrients sensi grow ph perfect for coco. So far ive been very dissapointed with their customer service after several e-mails of asking for more details on how to mix their nutrients correctly not one reply. So im reaching out to fellow growers hoping someone has exsperience with these nutrients and can give me some pointers and feedback on feeding.

Regarding AN customer service, just call their toll-free help line and actually talk to someone. The few times I ever called, they were knowledgeable, even concerning autos.

But realize, no company can help you much or even at all if you intend to go outside their recommendations.

Otherwise, until recently I've been using AN pH Perfect Connoisseur Bloom A&B from start to finish (modified TaNg's simple regimen) at 2-2.5 mL/L (with coco/perlite in larger AirPots with AutoCOBs), along with full spectrum of additives, and see no unexpected deficiencies (e.g., often see expected trace of cal-mag issues in early bloom) or excesses. I recently switched to MegaCrop, which I consider of equal quality.

ok good to know do you use them as recomended on the bottle or do you use a little less? Almost all my autos in soil i have to use nutes at about half strength or they burn. This is my first coco grow so im just trying to get as much info as possible. So far so good but their just babies right now.

Here are two feed schedules that use the Advanced Nutrient line. I used this as a chart to go by when I did my first grow in coco.
HansbricksVsTaNgsEasy_Schedules.JPG

So I have the ph perf line as well grow bloom micro with all additives on this schedule and I do it at half strength and I use roots organic soil
But I’m having a few claw leaves and I’m in week 5 just started to flower

Cut back on whatever is high in N usually grow or veg.

You should look at green planet line up with massive bloom booster. Amazing stuff. pH Stable not perfect but once you dial it in it grows the biggest most dense nuggets. I used advanced nutrients for along time. Then I tried Green planet. At least check them out they are just down the road from advanced nutrients. There terpinator is amazing and there massive just cannot be beat. They have a all in one invented by Dr Hornby the originator of Big Bud and several other A/N products.

Ill check it out so far ive had great results with the sensi bloom and grow thus far i just ordered voodoo juice to add to it. Ive had no issues yet but im always looking to improve and gain a edge anywhere I can.

I would use there green planet's massive along with sensi a/b grow and bloom. If you are sticking just to the base nutrients and voo doo that is not that bad cost wise.

I like the voodoo juice for the fast explosive root growth. And the sensi nutes have everything they need including calcium and magnesium. Ive got a good feel for the sensi stuff now I can see what they need and adjust accordingly. Also thinking of getting overdrive for the last couple weeks of flowering for added density.

Back