Actually, he’s never even used it. Pretty sure he made it based on information and studies about optimal nutrient level in plants, and adjusted the dual fuel dosage to meet those optimal nutrient levels in a more balanced ratio for cannabis than what green planets chart is. For me I think it will be easier to scale dual fuel as needed if I use it the way kdawg is describing.
I think my main issue has been dialing in the correct ratios for everything, as green planets feed chart only really just suggests to use dual fuel and the additives at their given rate with no real reason why, and pretty much 0 info on pro-cal other than “use at 4.5ml/gal”.

seems like kdawg has a decent understanding on how nutrients and nutrient levels work, and has provided MUCH more information on what nutrient levels are what and how much is ideal, where as green planet will always just say “use this, why? Because we say so”
Although, I only plan to run Kdawgs chart as a trial on a plant or two at the moment as nothing else I’ve done seems to be working for me so far. (environment is dialed, always make sure ph is correct, no pests at the moment, watering fine, run off ppm is typically ok) so really it’s the only thing I can think to try.

main thing that had been throwing me off a lot is the softness of my tap water, comes in around 20ppm (0.5 scale) or 40us (1.0 scale). So I know I need to be adding cal/mag of some sort, just couldn’t figure out the optimal dose to avoid problems (I’m not a scientist by any means)

Although, I only plan to run Kdawgs chart as a trial on a plant or two at the moment as nothing else I’ve done seems to be working for me so far. (environment is dialed, always make sure ph is correct, no pests at the moment, watering fine, run off ppm is typically ok) so really it’s the only thing I can think to try.

main thing that had been throwing me off a lot is the softness of my tap water, comes in around 20ppm (0.5 scale) or 40us (1.0 scale). So I know I need to be adding cal/mag of some sort, just couldn’t figure out the optimal dose to avoid problems (I’m not a scientist by any means)
Canna coco is pre buffered so you dont need calmag until the plant asks for it too much cal/mag stops the uptake of other nutrients i run r/o water and dont give cal/mag until they need it

Canna coco is pre buffered so you dont need calmag until the plant asks for it too much cal/mag stops the uptake of other nutrients i run r/o water and dont give cal/mag until they need it
Cool thanks for the tip, should be fine to use really soft tap water with no cal mag then until I see signs of deficiency

Hi , new to this Chat .
ive completed a couple of grows with green planets starter kitt and run to their feeding schedules … all grows Have produced more than an LBS .
I only use Coco and keep an eye on the PH and Ec when mixing and test the run off ..
Temperatures are quite high(28-32C )being in a Hot state and the 500w and 300w pro-grow ufos .
I normally use photos but trying autos for the first time … so far I’m dialled in for EC 1.8 and things are Good on week 6 .

Attachments

• 2661AC09-C08F-411A-8FE8-9A4C0D8FACD1.jpeg
    2661AC09-C08F-411A-8FE8-9A4C0D8FACD1.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 8
Back