Ahh ok my apologies, I forgot internet speeds are not fast where you are.
There are other members who are in remote areas who have mentioned this to me in the past.
As I just said to Mossy, i will try to make a thread about "Schwazzing" and put as much information about it there.
I will take screen shots from the time lapse and post them as a series of pictures, so to avoid slow internet causing problems with youtube playback. I would hope to get this done in the next week or so but I have been commissioned to build some LED lights for a client and that takes priority in this instance.
Have a great day whatever you are doing!:pass:

:crying: Why you think internet i slow at my end?:crying:I'm on fastest level you can be in my nation, but me is the problem being limited:vibe:
Ooops my bad, that'll teach me to assume things!
Best be watching that video then, you will be impressed:funny:!

If you don't get the time too watch it, I will still make a thread on Schwazzing for people to read at their leisure.

I recently had to downgrade my internet as it was faster than I needed and was paying a premium for the top tier of 250Mb/s, I'm now down to 100Mb/s and that is plenty and I'm saving money too!:vibe:

I would encourage you to try defoliation on a single outdoor plant and watch how fast the plant put foliage back on, this is a genetic trait in order to recover from browsing animals eating leaves from the plant before resin production starts, which will deter browsing animals eat the flower/seeds.

Probably always have...with being outdoor...same as tomatoes..anything shading bud tends to get nipped off....:biggrin:
I've got one pheno in the reds that is notoriously over leafed.

I sent Hours defoliating her...and the next days she had turned all the small leaves out for a second coat....:pass:

When we look at what people do to cannabis plants in the forums, we see how ridiculously hardy cannabis is.

:LikeWeed:

Thank you for dropping by and taking an interest, it is always a pleasure to have you drop by my journal!!:bighug:

Yeah...Rare moment ATM...with the new Battle site being set up and tested...I'm running around like a blue arsed fly

giphy.gif

Probably always have...with being outdoor...same as tomatoes..anything shading bud tends to get nipped off....:biggrin:
I've got one pheno in the reds that is notoriously over leafed.

I sent Hours defoliating her...and the next days she had turned all the small leaves out for a second coat....:pass:

:LikeWeed:

Yeah...Rare moment ATM...with the new Battle site being set up and tested...I'm running around like a blue arsed fly

giphy.gif
Hehe plucking and then getting a mass of new leaves, yup thats defoliation for you, god i love cannabis, what an amazing plant!
there are some crop which need defoliation to get max yields, cotton is one of them, I only found that out yesterday!
I for one know what a hard and diligent worker you are!
So I'm gonna give you a well deserved slap and encourage others to the same, you deserve it for everything you do for the forums.
So anyone reading this give Mossy some rep today, you know she totally deserves it!:slap:
PS Love the Calvin flying animated Gif (never get rid of animated gifs, if the topic ever comes up ;) know wor i mean)!
Have a splendid day and make a little time for yourself, you totally deserve a little me time too!

So I'm gonna give you a well deserved slap and encourage others to the same, you deserve it for everything you do for the forums

Et Moi...?.........

giphy.gif

So anyone reading this give Mossy some rep today, you know she totally deserves it!:slap:

giphy.gif

PS Love the Calvin flying animated Gif (never get rid of animated gifs, if the topic ever comes up ;) know wor i mean)!
Have a splendid day and make a little time for yourself, you totally deserve a little me time too!

giphy.gif

Et Moi...?.........

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Awesome is as awesome does!:bighug::pass:
There may be few surprises through the day hopefully but that is out of my hands now!:haha::eyebrows:
Good things come to those who wait!:vibe: Stoners sometimes take a while to get their butts in gear!:cheers:
Have a fantastic day:bong:

Eeh Gads, that's one naughty dog!! (one with a big grin on its face)!
Then boom its all back again and looking beautiful!
Thanks for sharing, once again cannabis's resilience shines through!:vibe::woohoo1::headbang::smoking:

Last edited:
Back